Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
You will have to wait a bit! :D

I'm currently doing a scene I finally chosed to place at the beginning of the chapter, so I can't start texting for now.
Maybe Very early 2018, if possible!
:rolleyes:when you promise us the crucifixion of a girl in 12 works-we'd like to be redhead-but not ashley, we'd love to wait for SJ!;)
thanks for info!:)

While I was very pleased with Andaroos 11, and more than a little caught up in the plights of the different groups of imperiled gals, I was also quite taken with the small "The Fall" story. The image in frame 205, where you see the former queen from behind, hands bound, noose around her neck, helplessly gazing at the jeering throng, is quite moving. And somewhat similar to the crucified, likewise looking down at a jeering, mocking crowd. Well, without the grinding agony of the awful nails, of course...

The roman army crushed Cynthia's friends in a few hours...
Too many soldiers, too much powerful, she just fought with her heart.
But it was useless... You can't stop Rome.

My last crux was a while ago, enjoy!
And feel free to add your own story!:)

Attachments

• Another conquered land - Cynthia 001.jpg
    Another conquered land - Cynthia 001.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,348

:)amazing SJ !!:popcorn:
;)I just want a bite to brighten it, for example, the blood on the feet is too dark, and the nail can not be seen ..... thanks!:)

;)otherwise do it a particular nail art in andaroos-the other girl from the left ... it looks amazing and painful ... heh;):devil:

Attachments

• Another conquered land - Cynthia 001.jpg
    Another conquered land - Cynthia 001.jpg
    617.2 KB · Views: 1,153

Daybreak. Day two of Rome’s Revenge. The sun rses over the dewy fields and dusty roads. Thousands of vanquished female slaves, the captured remnants of the women’s revolt against tyranny face their second day of grueling heat. Nailed to crosses scattered along roadways for miles in all directions, they will suffer terribly in the heat of the day, and wish they had died in battle rather than surrendered. Naked and brutally nailed, they moan and groan and pitifully beg passerbys for water to slake their thirst, or to please put them out of their misery. By midday huge crowds will come out to witness the spectacle ... the writhing, the struggling, the desperate dance of the crucified, and eventually the collapse and lingering deaths of the exhausted and resigned.

All of you might be bored by my nagging. And you just could ignore my remarks or questions.

But i will ask anyway.
What's the point to crucify them?

Isn't it to make a point? Too shock! To proclaim the power of Rome and deter any future thoughts anyone might have of challenging that power in open rebellion. If the intent is to shock, why not make a show of it with the cruelest and slowest form of execution available?

All of you might be bored by my nagging. And you just could ignore my remarks or questions.

But i will ask anyway.
What's the point to crucify them?

Well, I don't know what's happening to you, dude, it's been a few weeks that I can see you bitching about nearly everything agaisn't nearly everyone on CF, or even DA.
I saw you attacking someone just because he has a Quoom avatar. You're free to hate it, he's free to enjoy it.

I just would like to understand why you criticize the fact I crucified girls on a picture I did for Cruxforums, when we all know that you crucified more people than me.

Let it will be my unholy burden...

Have you really understood, Hasturan, that it's what we're coming to search here (tortures and crucifixions) ; so, I wonder why you've these moods , and , anyway, if you cant support more, let CF and go to work elsewhere ... Nobody is obliged to stay here ...:D
I've seen that you did other works on deviantart and I respect (and like what you do there) , though if it's not what I search ...;)

Alas, Messaline is not among them, but I'll work to a manip including her ...:D:rolleyes: if you permit SJ ...

Isn't it to make a point? Too shock! To proclaim the power of Rome and deter any future thoughts anyone might have of challenging that power in open rebellion. If the intent is to shock, why not make a show of it with the cruelest and slowest form of execution available?

It's hard to say if it worked or not. Would Rome have been even stronger if they co-opted enemies, rather than crucifying them or killing them by other means? They actually did that in many instances. Deterrence as a rationale to me always begs the question-if it's so damn effective as a deterrent, how come you have to keep doing it? Same goes for flogging (and prison for that matter).

Anyway, it's pretty well known here I'm lukewarm on crux and it usually takes an honest to goodness actual story where crux is an element but not the main point to get me to read it or look at it, but both SJ and Hasturan are very talented and I can enjoy selected works of theirs.

It's hard to say if it worked or not. Would Rome have been even stronger if they co-opted enemies, rather than crucifying them or killing them by other means? They actually did that in many instances. Deterrence as a rationale to me always begs the question-if it's so damn effective as a deterrent, how come you have to keep doing it? Same goes for flogging (and prison for that matter).

Anyway, it's pretty well known here I'm lukewarm on crux and it usually takes an honest to goodness actual story where crux is an element but not the main point to get me to read it or look at it, but both SJ and Hasturan are very talented and I can enjoy selected works of theirs.

Actually, it's my understanding that the Romans used diplomacy, bribery and other ways of manipulating their enemies, real and potential, far more often than they used force.

Back
Top Bottom