Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Andaroos 11/12 Hype Thread
Redheads on the cross!
Could it be Ashley?
More Sarah!
Inge Tortured!
Riley is pretty much dead already... she's just going to be a "cross ornament"! Ouch! What's the over/under on her surviving?
Andaroos 11 will do fine...SJ's got a very experienced saleswoman promoting it in bookstores all over the world. :)

Attachments

• Hillary.jpg
    Hillary.jpg
    757.4 KB · Views: 618
All of you might be bored by my nagging. And you just could ignore my remarks or questions.

But i will ask anyway.
What's the point to crucify them?
:eek:I do not want to insult or criticize anyone, but seriously, I'm going to be a hasturman to go for a psychiatrist, and start to heal unnecessary depression, to people who have a quoom avatar-added here some pictures and quoom pama? and who did not like it I'm not even here, do not guess ... stupid excuses, unreasonable criticism, but criticizing SJ's work it's a little too much for me .... mate seriously go to the doctor ... or take a vacation .... you are sometimes like a little .. .:(

:rolleyes:by the way, it's true in one thing, SJ did mines crucified than the dude, but definitely better and better quality! and with the emphasis on detail ... and the stories complete what you hasturane do not do ... I do not care to criticize you anyway, but seriously, stop criticizing others who have other apses than you!
;)for me SJ thanks for what makes you a great friend for us!:)

Have you really understood, Hasturan, that it's what we're coming to search here (tortures and crucifixions) ; so, I wonder why you've these moods , and , anyway, if you cant support more, let CF and go to work elsewhere ... Nobody is obliged to stay here ...:D
I've seen that you did other works on deviantart and I respect (and like what you do there) , though if it's not what I search ...;)
that's what you said nice messaline.

Back
Top Bottom