Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Yeah, Eulalia. What you said.

And I'm not sure if I prefer the somewhat duskier version.

I am all for duskier maidens.
It would be nice to see the Hafling and the Gnome female crucified and economical too, neither weighs in at more than 40 lb, could almost use garden canes to make their crosses.
But it seems that our own Eulalia is once again begging to be crucifed, so I think that we should make her fondest wish come true without delay.

Last edited:
OK, if we’re bringing Orcs into our unclean fantasies, let’s go full throttle into the Tolkienverse and round up all seven flavors of females it has to offer.

I wonder what the nails would look like piercing the tops of a Hobbit's furry feet?

It feels like an opportunity has been missed here. There is not a huge variety in these females, despite the very different species that they come from. I can't help thinking that the artist could have been more imaginative. This was a chance to see just how different they really are. pointy ears? Is that the best you can do??
images (1).jpg

What else might be pointy?
weedhappy-h3x7e-2237c6.jpg3e817b73e6fd135b79d70ad6a872997f.jpg

What about those orc women?
MiltoniusArts-423874-Orc_Female_Nude.jpgbfd6fe65693471d4904eaa7d305dfe70.jpg

Here's a couple more takes on the original pic
41b4e4bd61e0781d4a0da30b92cde5b1.jpgracechartfemalef1.jpg

What would an elf look like on the cross?
raised_on_a_cross_by_miss_salt-db61n1v.jpg

The future Andaroos 13 will begin with a crux scene.:)
(This time, it's 100% guarantee, as I already texted that part).
Beginning with a crux scene is a proud Andaroos tradition! Besides, the whipping, rape, and general brutality leading up to the crux is just as enjoyable as the event itself. I’m sure I sound perfectly sane there. The one has been teased for a few chapters anyway, so I’m excited to see a little payoff, nailing up loose ends...

people from Rome invented crucifixion ...
man invented time
:iloveyou:-Sj comon comon !!
:devil:the time we wait for andaroos 13 is worse than any crucifixion .....:devil:

:rolleyes:can I guess what girl crosses the crosses?:)

:)for me it will be a blonde and a brunette .... but I look forward to a redhead!;)

Because it's been a long since I crucified someone, enjoy this "guest-Starring" by Eulalia, (Andaroos Chronicles - Chapter 9)!

As I have a little "Burn-out" with Andaroos (I just need a break, because I'm working on another custom project too, and I have to stop a bit, before mixing both universes!), I would like to do a short series for CF (a few pics, not a 100 pictures one), but I'm wondering what theme to explore. Futuristic? Romans (again?)? Orcs? Hum, that's a big question!
Romans never go out of style :) Thanks SJ!

As a redhead myself (past 40 now and still no grey) I say it is high time a ginger had her time on high, nailed to a cross!

Regarding orcs, I was mystified as to why Peter Jackson made them all so damn big in the movies. I prefer Tolkein's portrayal as smaller-sized beasties, with considerable variation between the hordes of goblins and the bigger Uruks. I have my own involved fantasy, you see, where orcs depend on captive elf and human females as bearers of orc litters. Of course, crucifixion of troublesome captives is quite well known...

Hehehe...

The question is: who will hate you enough to crucify you? Orcs or Futuristic aliens?

It's true that we can see here a lot of stuff about Romans, and the Andaroos Series is pretty near of that universe.

I did a series with Orcs-like enemies, with "Hilda the Warrior", fighting the "gentle Gavulaars.
But we don't see that much monsters stories here, so that could be a nice thing to explore.
Aliens on a foreign planet would be pretty original, and I think I have everything to do something nice.

Anyway, the end may be the same, pretty much! :D
So, what to chose?

A woman can suffer a lot if she is captured in a military dictatorship. A white woman in Africa will be in the hands of her torturers who will apply ancient and modern torments ... in addition to humiliation and sexual abuse. And it is a subject less seen than the Orcs or the Romans. Capture the spy stewardess or the consul's daughter and punish her just as she punished the NGO worker in her comic "Peril in Africa," (the only comic I know on this subject).

A woman can suffer a lot if she is captured in a military dictatorship. A white woman in Africa will be in the hands of her torturers who will apply ancient and modern torments ... in addition to humiliation and sexual abuse. And it is a subject less seen than the Orcs or the Romans. Capture the spy stewardess or the consul's daughter and punish her just as she punished the NGO worker in her comic "Peril in Africa," (the only comic I know on this subject).
I think Africa has been largely neglected as a venue for this. East Africa, in particular Zanzibar, Bagamoyo and Kilwa lend themselves to both modern and period stories of slavery and abuse. (See my story of the Ebony Slave.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/ebony-slave-on-the-market-in-bagamoyo.5751/

Back
Top Bottom