Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
I went and got a card from my local supermarket and bought Andaroos 14.

It was well worth going to a bit of trouble to get it. I am a happy customer. :)

Some have mentioned how quickly 1300 pages goes by. Well, it is literally a page turner, it is far more than just a crux fest, it is a compelling, thrilling story.

But it is a crux fest as well, it is damn near as good as being there.

Have no doubt about it, Skating Jesus is very, very good at what he does.

I went and got a card from my local supermarket and bought Andaroos 14.

It was well worth going to a bit of trouble to get it. I am a happy customer. :)

Some have mentioned how quickly 1300 pages goes by. Well, it is literally a page turner, it is far more than just a crux fest, it is a compelling, thrilling story.

But it is a crux fest as well, it is damn near as good as being there.

Have no doubt about it, Skating Jesus is very, very good at what he does.
:devil:he's not just a good crux-master ....:devil:

:Dhe is best, best, bestial-cruxmaster !!!:D

:popcorn:the power of crux-comics on the Internet is not damn, and Sj is a real star in terms of quality, emotion, and stunning story ....

:popcorn:Sj Andaroos is my drug ....:devil:

:rolleyes:Say, could you return to this world in the future? with another posture? until you finish the series .... or do another world, with crucifixion pleeaaase - I will always love you !!!!!:devil::devil:

"For God's sake, girl! There is shitload of birds everywhere! They will destroy my fucking pumpkins!What the fuck are you waiting for? Scare them! Do the work I pay you for!... Oh, I forgot that I don't pay you, as you had been abduced. Ha, yeah, I forgot about that. Hehe..."

Well, that's not an usual crux picture, and that's still crux to me! :D

I did it for the Renderotica Contest, and I won it! WOOOOOO!

Attachments

• Halloween 2018 - Thania and the Scarecrow Job 001.jpg
    Halloween 2018 - Thania and the Scarecrow Job 001.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,297
"For God's sake, girl! There is shitload of birds everywhere! They will destroy my fucking pumpkins!What the fuck are you waiting for? Scare them! Do the work I pay you for!... Oh, I forgot that I don't pay you, as you had been abduced. Ha, yeah, I forgot about that. Hehe..."

Well, that's not an usual crux picture, and that's still crux to me! :D

I did it for the Renderotica Contest, and I won it! WOOOOOO!

Wow, really really good work on this!

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the latest chapter of the Andaroos Chronicles. I can't even imagine how much work goes into something like this so deep bows of admiration.

Oh and my cats ask if you could make even more crosses next time, they enjoy scratching on them...

Hi all,

I'm sorry for this news, but I just can't work on 3D for an indefinite time.
Christmas didn't go well, I have very big family problems, and I have to redefine my life priorities.

Two days ago, my young sister, aged 26, had been hospitalized in emergency, her pregnancy went wrong, with severe hemorragic losses and obviously, death of the foetus. Yes, that happened during Christmas day.
I have lost another member of my family two months ago, and it's too much for my mother. For obvious reasons, I have decided to take a break from all my 3D stuff to join my family, and trying, as much as I can, to support them.

I have troubles at work, our entreprise doesn't go well, thanks to the crisis.

I am suffering harrassement because of my 3D works/Comics from another artist, degenerating as death threats, now. This is too much, even for me.

All of these events made me think about my priorities right now, and so, I have to stop all for days, weeks, or even months, I don't know.
To be honest, I can't find any motivation anyway in these last days.

I won't close my account, but don't expect anything new before some time.

I'm deeply sorry for this, for those who waited for news for my future comics, but I need to take a break, to clean this shit, before being able to write another story again.

Sorry, my friends, but I have another war to wage, now.

Thanks to all of you,

SJ.

Hi all,

Christmas didn't go well, I have very big family problems, and I have to redefine my life priorities.

Two days ago, my young sister, aged 26, had been hospitalized in emergency, her pregnancy went wrong, with severe hemorragic losses and obviously, death of the foetus. Yes, that happened during Christmas day.
I have lost another member of my family two months ago, and it's too much for my mother. For obvious reasons, I have decided to take a break from all my 3D stuff to join my family, and trying, as much as I can, to support them.

I am suffering harrassement because of my 3D works/Comics from another artist, degenerating as death threats, now. This is too much, even for me.

All of these events made me think about my priorities right now, and so, I have to stop all for days, weeks, or even months, I don't know.

I'm deeply sorry for this, for those who waited for news for my future comics, but I need to take a break, to clean this shit, before being able to write another story again.

Thanks to all of you,

SJ.
Sad to reading that all, SJ! I with you in thoughts.
And I hope honestly, that you overcome this serious crises.

And then, you will coming back how Phoenix!

Madiosi

Sad to reading that all, SJ! I with you in thoughts.
And I hope honestly, that you overcome this serious crises.

And then, you will coming back how Phoenix!

Madiosi

Thank you, my friend.

My sis is now under surgery, and it seems to be under control, for what my mother told me. So now, I just have to wait for news. I knew that things weren't really good from the beginning of the pregnancy, but I wasn't expecting it could go that bad. But the worst is passed, I hope. We will just need time, to heal the wounds our family had been suffering for months now.

Let's wait and see.

Thank you again, bro.

Hi all,

Thanks to all of you,

SJ.

Terrible news SJ.

You are always welcome here when you able to return, but please put your loved ones and your own needs first, and get through this difficult time.

Hi all,

Thanks to all of you,

SJ.
It's ok SJ, I can feel your situation ... even not same wz you , i had dark hours of life too. I cant say too much I can do for you but you are not alone n can reach my pm when you need. For your 3 d works, dont worry..I like your arts n enjoying them even you continue create or not. You can take a break or rest forever cant change my vision to you. But pls keep coming and enjoy other ppls stuffs n few talking when you have time. Now I'm doing like that too cuz I m just wannna keep knowing to my old frds n enjoy some staffs. But I used to do one or two creations when I get mood back :) So free yourself and dont ler urself burden for us.
For your family and other issues..I 'm wishing the best n happiness for all of u :)

I’m deeply sorry too. But I hope you realize you have absolutely nothing to apologize for. Not to any of us.

Godspeed, SJ.

Back
Top Bottom