Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you again for your support, friends.
It's truly heartwarming, and I wasn't expecting such a support.

Sister is pretty OK, now, and deals with it quite good, considering the situation.
I still quit a for a long moment, but don't worry, I will come back. I still don't know when, but I won't let the forum down forever.

I had to deal with tons of shit before what happened to my sister, and so, I guess I need some rest too, but I truly felt better when I read all your support messages. I'm deeply touched by your affection, and I can say I'm proud and honored to be part of our community.

Thanks, buddies.

people I think for some time I will also leave this forum ... SJ was the only one who kept me here, I love his works, but with his departure, here I lost the motivation to stay here .... I wish you a nice new year 2019 and mainly to you Sj...

Have a nice time ....
maybe I'll be back sometime ...
Thanks for your contributions to the Forums,
Darken, you're a great source for the 'dark' side of BDSM,
I hope we shall see you here sometimes, you'll always be welcome,
and meanwhile, hope you have an enjoyable new year!

Hi all,

I'm sorry for this news, but I just can't work on 3D for an indefinite time.
Christmas didn't go well, I have very big family problems, and I have to redefine my life priorities.

Two days ago, my young sister, aged 26, had been hospitalized in emergency, her pregnancy went wrong, with severe hemorragic losses and obviously, death of the foetus. Yes, that happened during Christmas day.
I have lost another member of my family two months ago, and it's too much for my mother. For obvious reasons, I have decided to take a break from all my 3D stuff to join my family, and trying, as much as I can, to support them.

I have troubles at work, our entreprise doesn't go well, thanks to the crisis.

I am suffering harrassement because of my 3D works/Comics from another artist, degenerating as death threats, now. This is too much, even for me.

All of these events made me think about my priorities right now, and so, I have to stop all for days, weeks, or even months, I don't know.
To be honest, I can't find any motivation anyway in these last days.

I won't close my account, but don't expect anything new before some time.

I'm deeply sorry for this, for those who waited for news for my future comics, but I need to take a break, to clean this shit, before being able to write another story again.

Sorry, my friends, but I have another war to wage, now.

Thanks to all of you,

SJ.

I'm sorry to hear this. Of course real life takes priority over fantasy. I hope 2019 treats you and your family better.

Hi friends,

As you may know, the end of the year 2018 had been pretty rough for me, and I have to rethink about my priorities in life.
Obviously, 3D works are not my main occupation, and I had more importants things in my life to deal with.

I truly needed a break, after all the shit which rained down on me and my family. I had no motivation, no inspiration to produce anything anyway.

But, like a funny "wink from the destiny", as we say here, my family had good news in these last days, as my brother became father for the second time.
You can't imagine how my mother, and my sister feel good, now. I'm happy for all of them. Maybe all this shit is after us, now!

Anyway, I would like to say that I will be back in business, and still continue my comics. I had finished a Short Stories comics just before theses events, and it will be released in the next weeks.

I want to thank you all, every people who sent me a comment, a note, or anything else to support me, I really felt better when I saw so much support coming from all of all, even from people I have never heard of before.
It was truly unexpected and heartwarming, I didn't thought our community is that strong and great. I can't answer to everyone, but be sure that I am honored of this support.

Thank you all, my friends.

SJ.

PS: I know I wrote it somewhere on the forum, but I would like to do something to thank you all on CF, like doing a short story for the forum. That plan is still alive, I just have to ask you what do you want!

Attachments

• Back in Business - Thank You All 001.jpg
    Back in Business - Thank You All 001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 360
Hi friends,

As you may know, the end of the year 2018 had been pretty rough for me, and I have to rethink about my priorities in life.
Obviously, 3D works are not my main occupation, and I had more importants things in my life to deal with.

I truly needed a break, after all the shit which rained down on me and my family. I had no motivation, no inspiration to produce anything anyway.

But, like a funny "wink from the destiny", as we say here, my family had good news in these last days, as my brother became father for the second time.
You can't imagine how my mother, and my sister feel good, now. I'm happy for all of them. Maybe all this shit is after us, now!

Anyway, I would like to say that I will be back in business, and still continue my comics. I had finished a Short Stories comics just before theses events, and it will be released in the next weeks.

I want to thank you all, every people who sent me a comment, a note, or anything else to support me, I really felt better when I saw so much support coming from all of all, even from people I have never heard of before.
It was truly unexpected and heartwarming, I didn't thought our community is that strong and great. I can't answer to everyone, but be sure that I am honored of this support.

SJ.

PS: I know I wrote it somewhere on the forum, but I would like to do something to thank you all on CF, like doing a short story for the forum. That plan is still alive, I just have to ask you what do you want!
Welcome back and still all the best for you and your family.

Hi friends,

SJ.

Welcome back, SJ!

Welcome back and for sharing your good news!

A great short story, featuring your art, might be a mass cruxifxion of all us CF cruxgirls. Oh, how we would suffer together!

Back
Top Bottom