Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Bold prediction here: She dies.

As for who the main crux girl will be, pretty much any of the named characters would be perfect. As far as we know, Riley is still alive, as is Ashley, in captivity, and Inge as well, but SJ said that there would be a twist. So I really have no idea who it’ll be.

Maybe you guys need another proof for the crux scene, so here it is!

This new character (and well, soon old...) is not the main crux girl of this episode, of course.
Let's keep the surprise for you, dear readers! :D
:eek:heh?:popcorn: wau ... the girl is very similar to Sonya .... but I'm not sure .... will there be nailing legs like natasha and sofia? Sj ???:);)

:devil::devil:SJ ... do it now, finally, I can not wait!:devil::devil:

Just a little detail, but there are 141 pages between the close-up nailing page and the raising page. Now, SJ has done long crux scenes before, stretching easily to hundreds of renders but nailing and raising are usually back-to-back; there’s something more going on here. He’s already hinted that the hand we see is a twist character, one we wouldn’t expect to be crucified, so that’s not the same crucifixion. Seems like it’s going to be a extra long scene. Page 1016. Damn.

Just a little detail, but there are 141 pages between the close-up nailing page and the raising page. Now, SJ has done long crux scenes before, stretching easily to hundreds of renders but nailing and raising are usually back-to-back; there’s something more going on here. He’s already hinted that the hand we see is a twist character, one we wouldn’t expect to be crucified, so that’s not the same crucifixion. Seems like it’s going to be a extra long scene. Page 1016. Damn.

Well, let me give you some explanations!

Both pictures with a page number on it are in that order in the future comics.
So, yes, Kalorah will be seen in the firsts scenes, while the crux scene will be more at the end.

For now, I can say that Andaroos 14 will be around 1300 pages. But this chapter won't be only about crucifixion!
I think you may enjoy what happens in Kalorah's scene, and you all will understand why I said earlier that she's not what we could call a "Good Queen"... :D

So, there will be two main stories in this chapter, and I don't think it will be a poiler if I say it: one about Sarah, one about Ash.
What happen during these scenes? Well, now, that would be a spoil! So, be patient a little more!

I didn't count but the crux part will be around 300 pages, the whole scene in it will be about 500.

I think that will be a pretty heavy chapter, I just hope you will enjoy it!

For the next chapter, the future 15, I think I will focus on second characters, and you will be happy to know that one of the girls who made a short appearance in an older chapter will do her come-back there, her first scene is already made for months. bt as you know, I always do the scenes without truly thinking about how to include it in the chapters, so I have to delay the scene, but still keeping the timeline for that. Another future surprise!

Well, let me give you some explanations!

Both pictures with a page number on it are in that order in the future comics.
So, yes, Kalorah will be seen in the firsts scenes, while the crux scene will be more at the end.

For now, I can say that Andaroos 14 will be around 1300 pages. But this chapter won't be only about crucifixion!
I think you may enjoy what happens in Kalorah's scene, and you all will understand why I said earlier that she's not what we could call a "Good Queen"... :D

So, there will be two main stories in this chapter, and I don't think it will be a poiler if I say it: one about Sarah, one about Ash.
What happen during these scenes? Well, now, that would be a spoil! So, be patient a little more!

I didn't count but the crux part will be around 300 pages, the whole scene in it will be about 500.

I think that will be a pretty heavy chapter, I just hope you will enjoy it!

For the next chapter, the future 15, I think I will focus on second characters, and you will be happy to know that one of the girls who made a short appearance in an older chapter will do her come-back there, her first scene is already made for months. bt as you know, I always do the scenes without truly thinking about how to include it in the chapters, so I have to delay the scene, but still keeping the timeline for that. Another future surprise!
:iloveyou:

One of the most impressive aspects of that last picture is it's title: Page 1016. ONE THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN ! ! !
My God, you give a lot of value for what you offer for sale!

Bro you should really work on including other payment options. Some of us aren't independent yet so are not in a position to have a credit or debit card. I've been wanting to buy your works for a long time. I have the money but not the means.

In many countries you can go into a store (eg Walmart?) and use cash to buy a prepaid debit card. Then you can use that as if it were a credit card to buy things online, including SJ's art at renderotica.com

In many countries you can go into a store (eg Walmart?) and use cash to buy a prepaid debit card. Then you can use that as if it were a credit card to buy things online, including SJ's art at renderotica.com
My problem with Renderotica is that they insist on taking your full postal address rather than leaving it courtesy of Paypal. I'm not putting my address in there, much though I appreciate SJ's work.

I've never known any other such sites do that unless they are actually delivering goods by post.

My problem with Renderotica is that they insist on taking your full postal address rather than leaving it courtesy of Paypal. I'm not putting my address in there, much though I appreciate SJ's work.

I've never known any other such sites do that unless they are actually delivering goods by post.

I think you don't need to put your real address there, since it doesn't matter in the whole process of buying , and they also can't prove it real or not
For my case, I just put my district and city name there, it still work

I think you don't need to put your real address there, since it doesn't matter in the whole process of buying , and they also can't prove it real or not
For my case, I just put my district and city name there, it still work
Thank you, Ker, I may try that :)

This new character (and well, soon old...) is not the main crux girl of this episode, of course.
It is very good work as all others' saying above. But I wanna add this, such a very good playing of Depth Of Field too. It's easier forphotography as we can use a suitable lens , but on 3d ... you did it amazing too :) <3

Some short news about Andaroos 14!

I'm currently working on the texting, and I can say that this chapter will be as big as the previous one.
As you may know, it will include some whipping, and an interesting crux scene, the longest I ever did.

In my opinion, Chapter 7 was the best I produced, and this one may be as good as that one.

I'm still doing my best to work as fast as I can, but I think I can promise that Andaroos 14 will be released before November, probably a week before.

I believe I've already posted that Chapter 7 was my favorite of the series. My favorite of any of your works. I really am looking forward to 14, now. :)

I believe I've already posted that Chapter 7 was my favorite of the series. My favorite of any of your works. I really am looking forward to 14, now. :)
Chapter 7 is, maybe with Interstate 261, the comics I'm the most proud of. :)
And I think the whipping scene in Chapter 14 will be enjoyable by a lot of people! :)

I will do my best to release this new part of the andaroos Chronicles a bit earlier than planned.
The works go quite fast (the last scene doesn't need a lot of...dialogues!), so, let's hope!:D

Delectable!

Back
Top Bottom