Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Let us know if it works. Sometimes they use the address as a means to get card approval. If the address is wrong it may be rejected. Don't know though.
Indeed, card approval failed. :(

And I can't see a Paypal option :(

I'll see if I can get one of those store card thingies ;)

For the next chapter, the future 15, I think I will focus on second characters, and you will be happy to know that one of the girls who made a short appearance in an older chapter will do her come-back there, her first scene is already made for months. bt as you know, I always do the scenes without truly thinking about how to include it in the chapters, so I have to delay the scene, but still keeping the timeline for that. Another future surprise!

I am hoping for Riley (the girl on the boat) or Rachel (the girl from Azelor), both from Chapter 8. Riley is in the dream sequence, but I'd like to see her execution. :devil-flip:

hahaha omg hahaha ... the crux scene really got me ... haha ...... karma ...... omg SJ you are really master !!!!

I knew it would be a luxury!

luxury luxury!

really amazing ... people this chapter will take your breath!

Great job SJ ☺️ Again and again. Nice idea with crocodile and worm- it is one of my favorite part.

I didnt expect Inge but bad girls sometimes have bad end. Her and Eria scene was great too. But i hope that's not last like that before grande finale...

Sadly new chapter probably will be in next year. But keep it up :):)

Back
Top Bottom