Go to CruxDreams.com
Sonya is flogged without mercy
=====================

Blow by blow, the cruel lictors strip away @redsonja 's delicate flesh.
Her back is progressively torn apart.
I hit her so that her upper and lower back are furrowed. Even her thighs and shoulders are not spared the kiss of my scorpion.
She howls,
She wails.
She cries.
By now, stronger men would have succumbed to this devastating scourging.
Yet defiantly she remains standing, enraging her torturers even more.
By Mithras, they are skinning me alive. I can't believe in this senseless savagery. Scoundrels. I can see between my howls and tears of pain, how the jackals tell the executioner to whip my breasts, but that will reduce my resistance on the cross, as another shows!

By Mithras, they are skinning me alive. I can't believe in this senseless savagery. Scoundrels. I can see between my howls and tears of pain, how the jackals tell the executioner to whip my breasts, but that will reduce my resistance on the cross, as another shows!
Why do they want to destroy all that are so beautiful?

Noooooo, you sons of bitches, aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiieeeeeeeehhhh! I scream with all my might. One of the blows landed between my legs. I almost lost consciousness. The legionnaires laugh. Even though I'm about to beg, I don't. I'm not going to give them that satisfaction. I don't get any more hits on that part. Possibly because they want my pussy more or less good, to rape me before nailing me, or immediately after this atrocious punishment.

Why do they want to destroy all that are so beautiful?
All beauty must die.
And suffer as well!
Since you are quite beautifull, you have to suffer a long time! :p

Emilia, Queen of Poverty
================

Taunting Emily for being an advocate for the poor, after having scourged her, they drape her bloodied body with a dirty cloak and jam a crown of thorns on her head. The titulus completes their "work of art".

From an idea and models by
@Andrew Bennett

Attachments

• Emilia_scorpio_1.jpg
    Emilia_scorpio_1.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 327
Emilia, Queen of Poverty
================

Taunting Emily for being an advocate for the poor, after having scourged her, they drape her bloodied body with a dirty cloak and jam a crown of thorns on her head. The titulus completes their "work of art".

@Andrew Bennett
Despite her tortures and disgraced display before the crowd, Emily presents herself with the pride they tried to take from her...

Emilia, Queen of Poverty
================

@Andrew Bennett
This theme super nice :clapping: :bdsm-heart:

You may try that so called queen into this way before her peasants / subjects...for more humiliation.

View attachment 1413998View attachment 1413999

Last edited:
-You fucking bastards. Cana......aaaaaahhhhhggggg! -He shouted once again before the scourge. I'm ready for the next blow. Miraculously I hold on. But the tremendous effort of clenching my teeth causes me to hurt myself. I feel the blood coming from my lips. I endure another lash.
I'm Red Sonja.

More pain for Red Sonja
================

Again and again, the cruel lictors hit @redsonja 's back and buttocks with infernal fury.
Her flesh is torn wide open by the scourging, and bits of skin hang loose from raw welts that ooze blood profusely.
She wails but still she stands. A proud warrior queen.
"She's a tough one, this one", they say, admiring the woman's fortitude under the lash.
"Hit her harder", someone cries.

Attachments

• redsonya_scorpio8.jpg
    redsonya_scorpio8.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 238
More pain for Red Sonja
================

Again and again, the cruel lictors hit @redsonja 's back and buttocks with infernal fury.
Her flesh is torn wide open by the scourging, and bits of skin hang loose from raw welts that ooze blood profusely.
She wails but still she stands. A proud warrior queen.
"She's a tough one, this one", they say, admiring the woman's fortitude under the lash.
"Hit her harder", someone cries.
The soldiers watch as Red Sonja absorbs her horrific scourging. "A tough one she is." says a soldier with admiration. "Yes, but that toughness merely means she will suffer longer and harder. Her strength will keep her alive and breathing....but it won't stop the agony. Wait until that shredded back and ass are grinding on the rough wood of the cross. They won't break her legs or lance her chest to end it either."

The soldiers watch as Red Sonja absorbs her horrific scourging. "A tough one she is." says a soldier with admiration. "Yes, but that toughness merely means she will suffer longer and harder. Her strength will keep her alive and breathing....but it won't stop the agony. Wait until that shredded back and ass are grinding on the rough wood of the cross. They won't break her legs or lance her chest to end it either."
I know how it feel when they don't spear you or run you through with a sword

Through the mists of pain I see waiting for the next victim of the Romans. She is a blonde girl with blue eyes. Her attitude is brave. She is wearing a worn-out tunic that fits very loosely. The girl is skinny. The guards are already making fun of her thinness. I don't know the girl's name.

Strangely, two spanks hit very loosely. That's so, because the executioners look towards the skinny, bony girl who is going to be stripped naked. This is how I endure the two lashes. I repeat to myself that I am Red Sonja. The governor realizes what is happening.Looking at my bleeding body he says he would bet coins that not many years ago my body lacked muscles, and was also very skinny looking. But as time went by, and as I grew and strengthened my body with exercise, it became muscular, fibrous, although thin, but no longer skinny.I'm angry because the governor got everything right. I insult him.

The pain of the scourge
================

Queen Sonja begins to falter.
She has lost count of how many blows her body has been subjected to. But it must have been two score at least.
Her body sags, her breasts almost resting on the cross piece. She breathes heavily.
@redsonja 's back and ass is crisscrossed with raw welts and gashes. Everywhere her flesh is bruised and bleeding.
The officer orders the flogging to a halt.
"I think our queen has had enough! Her need to suffer has been satiated!"
The soldiers gather around Red Sonja, mocking and laughing.
They are ogled by the sight of this proud red-haired warrior, naked and beaten to a pulp. Wearing nothing but a crown of thorns.
Helpless before them.
Theirs to do what they wish.

Attachments

• redsonya_scorpio9.jpg
    redsonya_scorpio9.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
The pain of the scourge
================

Queen Sonja begins to falter.
She has lost count of how many blows her body has been subjected to. But it must have been two score at least.
Her body sags, her breasts almost resting on the cross piece. She breathes heavily.
@redsonja 's back and ass is crisscrossed with raw welts and gashes. Everywhere her flesh is bruised and bleeding.
The officer orders the flogging to a halt.
"I think our queen has had enough! Her need to suffer has been satiated!"
The soldiers gather around Red Sonja, mocking and laughing.
They are ogled by the sight of this proud red-haired warrior, naked and beaten to a pulp. Wearing nothing but a crown of thorns.
Helpless before them.
Theirs to do what they wish.
The soldiers are like vultures now...sizing up their prey as it slowly weakens. Sonja is brave and strong but the scourge always wins as it destroys the body of the victim. They want her body and mind raped...she has struck some of them and I they thirst for revenge...she must be taken.Marcella5_scorpio.jpg

Back
Top Bottom