Go to CruxDreams.com
After several more blows, the Queen is on her knees, babbling and moaning incoherently. The savage lictor flogs hers side but the bone-studded scourge embeds itself in the soft flesh....Queen Sivilla wails in agony as her ribs are exposed... @GabriellaSivilla
A powerful blow ! :0

The sadistic soldier pulls the flagellum free, twisting the Queen's body around as he mangles her tender flesh. Queen Gabriella howls in excruciating pain and her naked, sweating and bloodied body shivers in agony, pulling at the cruel manacles that bind her to the pillar. @GabriellaSivilla
How about this for a powerful blow, @Yupar ?

Attachments

• sivillaflog3_scorpio.jpg
    sivillaflog3_scorpio.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 1,277
The Queen, barely conscious, is unshackeled from the column. She is given some time to rest, not as an act of mercy, but in order that she regain enough of her senses to fully experience the next round of tortures. We soldiers are really sadistic bastards!

(Here I decided to do a 'Mel Gibson' - I sketched my own hands bringing the crown of thorns to the hapless Queen Sivilla. Gets me more engaged somehow. Happy New Year everybody!) @GabriellaSivilla

Attachments

• sivillacrowned00_scorpio.jpg
    sivillacrowned00_scorpio.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 1,175
The Queen, barely conscious, is unshackeled from the column. She is given some time to rest, not as an act of mercy, but in order that she regain enough of her senses to fully experience the next round of tortures. We soldiers are really sadistic bastards!

(Here I decided to do a 'Mel Gibson' - I sketched my own hands bringing the crown of thorns to the hapless Queen Sivilla. Gets me more engaged somehow. Happy New Year everybody!) @GabriellaSivilla
Nice work. Happy New Year!

Both images are great !
The Queen begs the soldiers to stop the torture. Her will has been broken by the cruel scourging. @GabriellaSivilla
I'm sorry, I'm sorry Lords... I revoked all my false words...I'm not a queen of Jews, the people framed me.. I'm just a whore from Galilee...please dont put me a cross. Crucifixion...noooo. Let me serve you as a slave...I can be your sex slave..I know how to serve men...I can even drink your cums and my flesh will be all yours..you can do me as you wish...just pls dont kill me on the cross..I'm so afraid of that horrible death on tree of shame.. :'(

Back
Top Bottom