Go to CruxDreams.com
After a multitude of soldiers have had their rough ways with her, the Queen is untied from the table and placed on her 'throne', a cold and dusty stone bench in the courtyard. She shivers with the pain of the rape and the flogging, and her nipples are rock hard. The soldiers cry out, "She said she was a queen, surely she deserves to have a crown!". Scorpianus places a thorn-studded crown on Queen Sivilla's golden head. Gabriella utters a low moan of pain. Using sticks, two soldiers, @bigpenis and @morten sigurdson , push the crown deep in her scalp. The Queen cries out at this additional source of pain. The coronation of Gabriella Sivilla, Regina Puttanarum, has begun. @GabriellaSivilla

Attachments

• sivillacrowned0_scorpio.jpg
    sivillacrowned0_scorpio.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 1,147
The pain of the crown is such that the Queen jerks up abruptly, trying to tear the crown from her head. Her feeble attempts at stopping this new torture are however unsuccessful - the crown is embedded too deep in her scalp and the thorns are super sharp. She is exhausted from the rapes and the flogging.
Seeing her naked bloodied and bruised body all glistening with sweat, the soldiers are all aroused and decide to continue to mock her Royal Highness...
@GabriellaSivilla

Attachments

• sivillacrowned02_scorpio.jpg
    sivillacrowned02_scorpio.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 1,147
This two last drawing were amazing! I can feel the pain of the thorns in my scalp!: "OOOUCCCHHH! AAAAAAAHHH AAAAAAHHH NNNNOOOOAAAHHHH!!! Pleeeeaaassse, have mercy!!!"

I can feel the gaze of the soldiers and the mob on my naked body, I can feel how one can be desperate when at mercy of these sadistic executioners without any possibility to escape... amazing....!

"AAAAAAAHHHH AAAAAAAHHH" The scourging was terrible, and even a blow of air makes the wounds in Gabriella's tender back reverberate with pain. The crown of thorns is like an aureola of agony around her head, her blood trailing down her cheeks. She can feel the saulty flavor of her own blood in her mouth.

She looks around, and all she can see is hatred in the gaze of the soldiers, of the mob. These are sadists, beasts. Here to see blood, and hear cries of agony and enjoy the pain of the victim. "pppllllllleeeeeeease, have mercy, plllleeeeaassse." But they laugh at her, calling her whore, and slut. And they touch her bloodied and gushed back with her rough hands, just for the pleasure to hear her cry from pain, getting even more excited as she screams, desperate.

They spit on her beatuiful face, the slap her rounded buttocks, and every movement for her reawakens the blinding agony of the deep welts in her back, like a shroud of torment and agony is put on her. Her sides have been scourged deep, and rivultes of blood trail down her long legs. "pppllleeeeeeaaaaase, let go of me."

"AAAAAAAHHHH AAAAAAAHHH" The scourging was terrible, and even a blow of air makes the wounds in Gabriella's tender back reverberate with pain. The crown of thorns is like an aureola of agony around her head, her blood trailing down her cheeks. She can feel the saulty flavor of her own blood in her mouth.

She looks around, and all she can see is hatred in the gaze of the soldiers, of the mob. These are sadists, beasts. Here to see blood, and hear cries of agony and enjoy the pain of the victim. "pppllllllleeeeeeease, have mercy, plllleeeeaassse." But they laugh at her, calling her whore, and slut. And they touch her bloodied and gushed back with her rough hands, just for the pleasure to hear her cry from pain, getting even more excited as she screams, desperate.

They spit on her beatuiful face, the slap her rounded buttocks, and every movement for her reawakens the blinding agony of the deep welts in her back, like a shroud of torment and agony is put on her. Her sides have been scourged deep, and rivultes of blood trail down her long legs. "pppllleeeeeeaaaaase, let go of me."
God, what a sexy description! Now this is worth cumming for! Anyone else want to torment our Queen?

Is anyone getting an orgasm out of these pics? Sadly, as the artist, I just cannot get one on my own pics, although this is how my mind pictures the ultimate turn-on. :spank::smilie-devil::nusee:
Hey! That information's private.
Translation: Yes, and pun intended.

Is anyone getting an orgasm out of these pics? Sadly, as the artist, I just cannot get one on my own pics, although this is how my mind pictures the ultimate turn-on. :spank::smilie-devil::nusee:
It's an interesting quandry. With my own stories, on the one hand, I can write the scene exactly to my personal tastes. On the other hand, when I read it, often I can't help thinking about other ways I could have written the scene.
Ummmmm .... I’m not telling ... :facepalm:
That's a first, Moore. Usually, you announce it such that the neighbors complain:jump:

The pain of the crown is such that the Queen jerks up abruptly, trying to tear the crown from her head. Her feeble attempts at stopping this new torture are however unsuccessful - the crown is embedded too deep in her scalp and the thorns are super sharp. She is exhausted from the rapes and the flogging.
Seeing her naked bloodied and bruised body all glistening with sweat, the soldiers are all aroused and decide to continue to mock her Royal Highness...
@GabriellaSivilla
"Ahhhhraa...Fother in heaven..this is the cup I have to drink but I couldnt bare to take it...please give me a strength to fight this pain and more suffering on the cross. Please mercy on my shame!"

The Queen is dragged up on her feet. The hapless woman is pushed and shoved from one soldier to another. Scorpianus squeezes her breasts while @bigpenis twists her nipples. "If she's a Queen, she needs to be fitted according to her rank!". "A royal robe for our Queen!". The Romans drape a dirty scarlet cloth around the naked, bloodied body of Sivilla. She winces as the rough cloth brushes against the scourge marks. More agony, more pain, more humiliation, when will this end? @GabriellaSivilla

Attachments

• sivillacrowned03_scorpio.jpg
    sivillacrowned03_scorpio.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 1,056
After a multitude of soldiers have had their rough ways with her, the Queen is untied from the table and placed on her 'throne', a cold and dusty stone bench in the courtyard. She shivers with the pain of the rape and the flogging, and her nipples are rock hard. The soldiers cry out, "She said she was a queen, surely she deserves to have a crown!". Scorpianus places a thorn-studded crown on Queen Sivilla's golden head. Gabriella utters a low moan of pain. Using sticks, two soldiers, @bigpenis and @morten sigurdson , push the crown deep in her scalp. The Queen cries out at this additional source of pain. The coronation of Gabriella Sivilla, Regina Puttanarum, has begun. @GabriellaSivilla
Look at her eyes... amazing, Jimsac.

The Queen is dragged up on her feet. The hapless woman is pushed and shoved from one soldier to another. Scorpianus squeezes her breasts while @bigpenis twists her nipples. "If she's a Queen, she needs to be fitted according to her rank!". "A royal robe for our Queen!". The Romans drape a dirty scarlet cloth around the naked, bloodied body of Sivilla. She winces as the rough cloth brushes against the scourge marks. More agony, more pain, more humiliation, when will this end? @GabriellaSivilla

I mean, it's as if I'm right there, watching!

I use a laptop computer. There's only room for one thing or the other on my lap.... :rolleyes:

But rest assured, my dear fellow, your pictures are very much appreciated! :)

Back
Top Bottom