Go to CruxDreams.com
"Be quiet, whore!" The sharp slap sends Gabriella's head spinning. She is exhausted, broken, her whole body aching, the cloack reawakening the pain on her back each time a movement lets the rough fabric brush on the open welts in her tender flesh, the crown of thorns circling her head with agony. She whimpers, as the soldier leans forward and whispers in her ear that they will bring her soon to the closest hill to crucify her. Crucify her!

She looks around again, and the mob reacts to her gaze with shouts and insults: "give her to me! I know what to do to her!" "Such a royal piece of ass! Let's see her on the tree of shame!" Just somebody remain silent, or try to get her attention, or try to calm down the mob, but they are few, very few. The mob wants to see blood, and torture, and the beautiful body of a young woman tormented on the cross.

They grab and tie her wrists with a piece of rope. Then they shove her, to have her moving toward the edge of the balcony, where all can see her better. She obeys meekly, like a lamb led to the slaughterhouse, all her strenght gone. But when the governor raises her titulus high, she whispers, just a slight movement of her lips: "I am a... Queen... not... a... whore..." and then she lowers her head, shivering with fear, silently offering herself to her gruesome ordeal.

Perhaps I was wrong and she didn’t reconize me!
Perhaps the pain and the fear are so big that she isn’t excited at all, like when she fantasized about being crucified...
I was probably wrong on that too.
I look at her. With her crown on her golden hair and her purple cape. Her naked body is crisscrosed by whip bloody marks...I am not sure if I will have enough courage to watch how she is nailed and witness her totment nailed up on her cross!

But you should follow and watch me sweetie, even when I will climb up the tree...

"Be quiet, whore!" The sharp slap sends Gabriella's head spinning. She is exhausted, broken, her whole body aching, the cloack reawakening the pain on her back each time a movement lets the rough fabric brush on the open welts in her tender flesh, the crown of thorns circling her head with agony. She whimpers, as the soldier leans forward and whispers in her ear that they will bring her soon to the closest hill to crucify her. Crucify her!

She looks around again, and the mob reacts to her gaze with shouts and insults: "give her to me! I know what to do to her!" "Such a royal piece of ass! Let's see her on the tree of shame!" Just somebody remain silent, or try to get her attention, or try to calm down the mob, but they are few, very few. The mob wants to see blood, and torture, and the beautiful body of a young woman tormented on the cross.

They grab and tie her wrists with a piece of rope. Then they shove her, to have her moving toward the edge of the balcony, where all can see her better. She obeys meekly, like a lamb led to the slaughterhouse, all her strenght gone. But when the governor raises her titulus high, she whispers, just a slight movement of her lips: "I am a... Queen... not... a... whore..." and then she lowers her head, shivering with fear, silently offering herself to her gruesome ordeal.
Scorpianus grudgingly admires this defiance from the Queen. He knows that this last shred of pride will soon be crushed under the heavy burden of the cross as she begins to walk the Via Dolorosa

“… the governor raises the titulus high above his head, before loudly proclaiming, "Take her to Golgotha and crucify her!". The crowd goes nuts!! The Queen has some supporters, who immediately start a brawl with her most vocal antagonists....”

Why I am here .. between this mob ?! I can’t look at how they treat her ... how they like it all here ... So beauty .. splendid women … How such treatment can be done to women !
I don’t laugh, I don’t mock her …so much hatred around me ! I look around, at those people around … and again I look at her … she is half naked … I see her nude legs, her splendid .. splendid breast …
Somebody start to brawl … are here supporters of her ? .. Maybe they will rescue her ..
However - I am standing still, do nothing … I’m not strong … too shy …

“… Then they shove her, to have her moving toward the edge of the balcony, where all can see her better. She obeys meekly, like a lamb led to the slaughterhouse, all her strenght gone. But when the governor raises her titulus high, she whispers, just a slight movement of her lips: "I am a... Queen... not... a... whore..." and then she lowers her head, shivering with fear, silently offering herself to her gruesome ordeal.”

I’m reading her titulus .. in disbelief .. how is this possible? But her noble face … although so exhausted .. her eyes .. "I am a... Queen...” – I hear her whisper … She is Queen … this appears in my head .. they are going to kill .. to crucify Queen ! …
“Don’t do it .. she should be free !” - unexpectedly I hear myself speaking loudly … “take me instead her ” – I’m whispering. People around are looking at me with reluctance … my temporary courage disappears …

(sorry for this English)

“… Then they shove her, to have her moving toward the edge of the balcony, where all can see her better. She obeys meekly, like a lamb led to the slaughterhouse, all her strenght gone. But when the governor raises her titulus high, she whispers, just a slight movement of her lips: "I am a... Queen... not... a... whore..." and then she lowers her head, shivering with fear, silently offering herself to her gruesome ordeal.”

I’m reading her titulus .. in disbelief .. how is this possible? But her noble face … although so exhausted .. her eyes .. "I am a... Queen...” – I hear her whisper … She is Queen … this appears in my head .. they are going to kill .. to crucify Queen ! …
“Don’t do it .. she should be free !” - unexpectedly I hear myself speaking loudly … “take me instead her ” – I’m whispering. People around are looking at me with reluctance … my temporary courage disappears …

(sorry for this English)
Your English is fine - your description is quite vivid!

The soldiers drag the Queen to the carpenter's shop to be fitted with her heavy burden. Her heart skips a beat as she sees the rough patibulum on the floor. The cedar beam is soiled with dried blood. They won't even spare a new cross for the Queen.
Scorpianus and bigpenis pick the wood up, cursing as splinters prick their fingers. "I'll make you suffer for that", cries Scorpianus. Sivilla is ordered to lift her arms away from her body so that the cross can be loaded on her back and tied to her arms. The Queen meekly complies. As the soldiers are clumsily fitting the patibulum, the rough wood rubs against her scourge marks and hits the crown, driving the thorns even deeper in her scalp, making her cry out in indescribable pain. She gasps as the soldiers let go of the beam and she feels the weight of the wood for the first time. Her whole body shudders, and she almost falls over, causing the purple cloak to slip from her shoulders and onto the ground.
The soldiers make fun of Queen Gabriella as she stands there before them, naked except for the crown, helpless and almost bent over. "Ecce Regina!", they cry, "Regina Puttanarum!" as they spit on her. Out of scorn (not pity), they clothe her with the dirty robe and push her to start the long walk outside the city to where her throne awaits... @GabriellaSivilla

Attachments

• sivillacarrying00_scorpio.jpg
    sivillacarrying00_scorpio.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 905
They shove Gabriella to the couryard. She does not offer resistance to the rough hands which, without many cerimonies, grab her arms and push her forward, even if just the bare contact of that callous, dirty, thick fingers on her silky skin, and the tought and what is in store for her, makes her retch from fear and disgust. Walking down the stairs reawakes the pain between her legs, from the many rapes and abuses she has suffered, and the cloack brushing on her back, marked in many spots by the deep bloody gouges of the scourges, sends bolts of pain directly to her brain.

Once in the couryard Gabriella gasps seeing the patibulum ready for her, her legs almost giving way, but the cruel guards surrounding her are not moved. They rapidly untie her wrists and bark orders. In her pain, Gabriella just understands that she has to open her arms so that they can burden her with the heavy wood and while she complies they keep on insulting her, and spitting on her. She feels a warm glob of spit hitting her left cheek, just under her eye.

The guards lift the beam and lower it on her shoulders. As it touches her ruined skin, the edge digs in her tender flesh, the rough wood brushes in the scourge wounds and she howls in pain, her scream filling the courtyard... " ah ahaah aaaahhh AAAAAAAAAHHHH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
The guards laugh, two more gripping tightly her arms to keep her still as they move and fit the patibulum on her shoulders and, doing this, they let another edge of the wood hit the crown, sending the thick thorns in her blond hair and deep in the scalp of her upper scruff. Gabriella clearly feels the thorns penetrating in her sensitive skin and scratching on her skull, where two of them break up, and gives another heart-rending scream: "aaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

That's what's the guards want to hear. They laugh, her belluine laughters filling the yard. They spit on her beautiful face. They slap her: "Shut up, whore!" They wind up the rope to fix the patibulum to her arms and they keep on mocking her: "Ecce Queen Gabriella!" "Ecce the Regina Puttanarum!" "All hail Regina Puttanarum!"

Gabriella stays there, bent under her heavy beam, naked, trembling with pain and fear, surrounded by the guards insulting her, her gaze fixed on the ground, drop after drop of her blood falling from the crown on the floor. When she sees a trail of sperm from her ravaged pussy down her inner thighs and she think that when she will be crucified all will be able to see that, she lets her tears mix with the blood on the ground. Somebody takes the cloack and drapes in on her shoulders, causing other waves of pain... "aaaahhh AAAAHHH aaaaahhhh"

"Open the gate! Let's move on, the throne is awaiting its Queen!"

They shove Gabriella to the couryard. She does not offer resistance to the rough hands which, without many cerimonies, grab her arms and push her forward, even if just the bare contact of that callous, dirty, thick fingers on her silky skin, and the tought and what is in store for her, makes her retch from fear and disgust. Walking down the stairs reawakes the pain between her legs, from the many rapes and abuses she has suffered, and the cloack brushing on her back, marked in many spots by the deep bloody gouges of the scourges, sends bolts of pain directly to her brain.

Once in the couryard Gabriella gasps seeing the patibulum ready for her, her legs almost giving way, but the cruel guards surrounding her are not moved. They rapidly untie her wrists and bark orders. In her pain, Gabriella just understands that she has to open her arms so that they can burden her with the heavy wood and while she complies they keep on insulting her, and spitting on her. She feels a warm glob of spit hitting her left cheek, just under her eye.

The guards lift the beam and lower it on her shoulders. As it touches her ruined skin, the edge digs in her tender flesh, the rough wood brushes in the scourge wounds and she howls in pain, her scream filling the courtyard... " ah ahaah aaaahhh AAAAAAAAAHHHH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
The guards laugh, two more gripping tightly her arms to keep her still as they move and fit the patibulum on her shoulders and, doing this, they let another edge of the wood hit the crown, sending the thick thorns in her blond hair and deep in the scalp of her upper scruff. Gabriella clearly feels the thorns penetrating in her sensitive skin and scratching on her skull, where two of them break up, and gives another heart-rending scream: "aaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

That's what's the guards want to hear. They laugh, her belluine laughters filling the yard. They spit on her beautiful face. They slap her: "Shut up, whore!" They wind up the rope to fix the patibulum to her arms and they keep on mocking her: "Ecce Queen Gabriella!" "Ecce the Regina Puttanarum!" "All hail Regina Puttanarum!"

Gabriella stays there, bent under her heavy beam, naked, trembling with pain and fear, surrounded by the guards insulting her, her gaze fixed on the ground, drop after drop of her blood falling from the crown on the floor. When she sees a trail of sperm from her ravaged pussy down her inner thighs and she think that when she will be crucified all will be able to see that, she lets her tears mix with the blood on the ground. Somebody takes the cloack and drapes in on her shoulders, causing other waves of pain... "aaaahhh AAAAHHH aaaaahhhh"

"Open the gate! Let's move on, the throne is awaiting its Queen!"
Exquisite, Gabriella, just exquisite!

Back
Top Bottom