Go to CruxDreams.com
The panic in Gabriella's eyes, her shrills, her pitiful pleas to have mercy do not stop them. Somebody barks an order: "Move! we do not have all day here!" and immediately the thug from the execution squad who holds the nails and hammer lets them fall on the ground and kneels down close to the Queen. He grabs tightly her left forearm, moves it slightly upward to get it in the right position, his dirty thick fingers wrapping around her slender limb, then takes one of the spike and probes with its point the flesh at the base of Gabriella's hand.

Gabriella was still thrashing, but, as she senses, in her panic, that something is happening at her left hand, she slumps on the ground her right long leg, which she had folded a second before, then turns her head left. And suddenly, her gaze fixes on the rusty nail on her hand, the point digging in her tender flesh, searching for the right point. Her green beautiful eyes widen in terror, and look at the instrument of her next impending torture like a prey hypnotized by a cobra ready to strike.

The thug looks back at her for a moment, his stupid face contorted in en evil grin, then concentrates back on what he is doing, and opens his palm on the nail head, and presses part of his weight on it. Gabriella feels the cold iron break her skin and enter her flesh at the same time the pain rises up her arm to reach her mind and moans out loud..."aaaaAAHHH". Her whimpers are a mix of pain and pleas: "ppleeeease noooo... do not this to me... nooo....." Oblivious to her shrills, once that the nail is slightly in, and a trickle of crimson blood emerges, he changes his grip and takes its shaft between his fingers, keeping it right in position.

At a nod, another from the execution squad grabs the hammer and leans down, the mallet just above the nail head ,weighting it in his hand. He keeps his eyes fixed on it as he says out loud: "We are ready Sir!"

Last edited:
I watch the natives prepare to crucify their so-called Queen. I will not sully my hands with the blood of this rebel whore.
Although I have seen criminals being crucified countless times, I can't help but grimace as I see them pressing the nail, slowly boring it in to Sivilla's left hand, and smiling as they hear her gasp in pain. Sadistic bastards! Gabriella's green eyes are tightly shut as she waits for the dreaded hammer blow. A slight wind, although not hot, blows wisps of her hair, makes her naked body shiver slightly. Her nipples are erect and ready. It will not be long now...

A split second can last an eternity, some say.
As I watch Gabriella splayed out naked in front of me, my thoughts turn to how her body will buck and writhe uncontrollably as she feels those nails driven in, sending spasms of agony up her arms and into the rest of her. Her body will arch up in the air, and she will lewdly display her shaved cunt. I am sure the crowd gathered on this hill are eagerly anticipating seeing her tortured pussy glistening with the blood and cum from the abuse she has suffered from the soldiers. Her legs are closed now so I can't see much, but pretty soon they will be wide open, and perhaps.........

Last edited:
I allow me to add few of me as one from the crowd (continuation) …

I stopped and turned away … I turned away from this people here, from this hatefully crowd … I left the Lady .. the Queen .. the Beauty … just before that place - the terrible place of death .. I did it, although my desire was leading me there … my aroused body, my lustful eyes was telling me “go there .. you want see the nude women so fully exposed “ .. “you still dream to see beauty women shapes without clothes … it’s so arousing for you … you will see noble Lady, pretty Lady.. in pain, in nudity, on cross! …”
I turned away although they again stared at me curiously and suspiciously – why I'm leaving, why I’m not with them!?
.. was it my act of courage ? a proof for a bit of nobility in me? … or and maybe a proof of fear, cowardice … for me, a slave who so afraid of his owners, or of Rome and its scary Justice … who don’t want to see what is done there, on execution place …
Oh, I have left Her … not wanting to be with this hateful crowd, not wanting to see the execution. I couldn’t throw the words of hate or lust together with them …
Now I’m on the dusty road, just under city walls … I turn again and look in that direction ... I see this crowd, I hear screams! …

Beautifully written, wikk! :) Thanks a lot indeed. The feelings, the point of view of one from the crown who does not approve what's happening, tries to fly away, but is still haunted by the shouts of the mob and the shrills from the victivum is very interesting and insightful! Of course, contributions from other onlookers are very welcome as well! :)

This is the moment many have been waiting for.
With ruthless expertise, the crucifiers nail Queen @GabriellaSivilla 's left hand to the wood, as per my express orders.
She wails.
She writhes.
She howls as the full pain explodes in her hand and sprints down her arms to her brain.
The Queen thrusts her hips upward, showing the crowd her pudenda. The men struggle to hold her down as she tries, in vain, to tear her naked body from the cross.

Attachments

• sivillanailed00_scorpio.jpg
    sivillanailed00_scorpio.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 993
This is the moment many have been waiting for.
With ruthless expertise, the crucifiers nail Queen @GabriellaSivilla 's left hand to the wood, as per my express orders.
She wails.
She writhes.
She howls as the full pain explodes in her hand and sprints down her arms to her brain.
The Queen thrusts her hips upward, showing the crowd her pudenda. The men struggle to hold her down as she tries, in vain, to tear her naked body from the cross.

She draws her knees up for protection, a futile gesture that only exposes her vulva. Then she thrusts her hips up in pain as the nails bite. Flesh, bone and sinew are no match for the iron nail as it seeks its final home in the wood under her wrist. Nerves scream their warning, but the Queen is helpless to answer, pain has come to stay as a permanent companion. Her slim body writhes with great vigor, the men can hardly hold her, but the nails do their job. She is fixed unyielding to the wood, and ready to be raised.

I personally like the nailing of the feet( fetish I guess) . I do know it.s likely the hardest to draw. So please take your time on it. Feet are difficult but so erotic!!!!
Agree, feet are most important part of Crux, also for me. I've made many close up pics of Vivian's feet, during early sessions. I didn'n post them yet.

Last edited:
I personally like the nailing of the feet( fetish I guess) . I do know it.s likely the hardest to draw. So please take your time on it. Feet are difficult but so erotic!!!!
Feet are a bitch to draw but I’ll do my best. Glad you liked my latest pic. Spent a lot of time erasing and redrawing. Like most artists I was not completely satisfied, but I hope the pain and desperation of the moment was adequately portrayed

She draws her knees up for protection, a futile gesture that only exposes her vulva. Then she thrusts her hips up in pain as the nails bite. Flesh, bone and sinew are no match for the iron nail as it seeks its final home in the wood under her wrist. Nerves scream their warning, but the Queen is helpless to answer, pain has come to stay as a permanent companion. Her slim body writhes with great vigor, the men can hardly hold her, but the nails do their job. She is fixed unyielding to the wood, and ready to be raised.
Lovely description to accompany my sketch. Thanks!

As they sense that the topic moment is getting closer, the mob calms down. They all want to see or, at least, to hear what is going to happen, with a mixture of sadism, fear and sexual arousal.

The man with the mallet looks up for a second, and Skopianus nods. And then the hammers falls, the stroke given with full force, hitting the large nail head with a loud dull sound. The yell immediately escaping Gabriella's turgid lips is heart sickening: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", rising high up in the sky, reaching even the ears of the few who have walked away, not willing to witness these terrible cruel moments.

The iron nail bores its hole at the base of the Queen's palm, her blood sprayed around as it pierces her skin, flesh and sinews, and wedges in between the small bones there. Gabriella is still screaming from the deep of her soul that the executioner strikes the nail again, and the nail breaks one of the small bones, painfully scrapes another, impales her distal nerve, exits from the other side of her hand, and plunges in the hard wood below.

The pain which raises Gabriella's arm and enters deep her brain is awesome: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH AAAAAAHHHH AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" but the executioner keeps on hitting the nail, oblivious to her horrific screams, to her warm blood sprayed on his left cheek, until the nail head is at her hand's level. She is a lamb being slaughtered, she is the victim of this gruesome show which is going to be tortured to death.

As he stops, the pain in Gabriella's head and body continues with full force. Out of instinct, she has drawn up her knees, and thrust her hips, but this only puts in full display the two tender holes in between her long beautiful legs. Her pussy, where the guards around her have been inside, to humiliate a Queen who has been compelled to be fucked by simple soldiers. And her arsehole, where the most sadistic ones wanted to rape her, to take their pleasure while feeling her suffering from the penetration.

But for Gabriella now is just pain, horrible, appalling, excruciating pain. She keeps on writhing and screaming, the men around her and in the mob taking in every single movement of her tortured beautiful body, every scream from her red sultry lips. This is what they have come to see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom