Go to CruxDreams.com
Now I have witnessed tens of other crucifixions, but this one is different!
I have seen a few women be crucified in the nude before, but none as attractive as this unique beauty. Even though her body is now replete with raw welts, blood spatters and bruises, she still is enticing.
As she throws her head back, her golden hair still flows like a snake, although parts of it are matted by the congealed blood from the thorns stuck to her scalp.
Her shaved cunt is red and swollen, just like her lips. Both ache for penetration.
But I am a Roman centurion and there is a certain decorum to be maintained here in front of these illiterate barbarians. But by Mithras her body calls out to be ravaged one final time before we raise her up and affix her to her throne.

Thank you Gabriella – it’s splendidly written …
I am feeling your pain, I see this moment as if I would be there … what can I add more … and what will be possible for me to add more in further moments? ...

Sweetie, thaaaanks. My pain is for you, and for all the men in the mob watching my torture. For you, to have pleasure from my pain. Please, feel free to write all your feelings in being there, as you say. Kisses... :)

And I notice these poor fucks nailing Queen Sivilla to the cross are having a hard-on too.
One moment they are cheering her as their Queen and now they can't wait to grab her.
Is that jealousy I'm feeling, or is it that hard on underneath my armor as I watch Gabriella squirming on the dusty ground?
I should not have worn armor today. But you never know with these people. I don't want to get a stab wound in my crotch.

And I notice these poor fucks nailing Queen Sivilla to the cross are having a hard-on too.
One moment they are cheering her as their Queen and now they can't wait to grab her.
Is that jealousy I'm feeling, or is it that hard on underneath my armor as I watch Gabriella squirming on the dusty ground?
I should not have worn armor today. But you never know with these people. I don't want to get a stab wound in my crotch.
I hear Gabriella's screams and my heart is pierced by her howling.
My cock softens, my arousal dissapears.
I turn my face away. I want to flee and leave the knoll. But I stay rooted un placer...
I will stay with her...

Sweetie, thaaaanks. My pain is for you, and for all the men in the mob watching my torture. For you, to have pleasure from my pain. Please, feel free to write all your feelings in being there, as you say. Kisses... :)
As they sense that the topic moment is getting closer, the mob calms down. They all want to see or, at least, to hear what is going to happen, with a mixture of sadism, fear and sexual arousal.

The man with the mallet looks up for a second, and Skopianus nods. And then the hammers falls, the stroke given with full force, hitting the large nail head with a loud dull sound. The yell immediately escaping Gabriella's turgid lips is heart sickening: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", rising high up in the sky, reaching even the ears of the few who have walked away, not willing to witness these terrible cruel moments.

The iron nail bores its hole at the base of the Queen's palm, her blood sprayed around as it pierces her skin, flesh and sinews, and wedges in between the small bones there. Gabriella is still screaming from the deep of her soul that the executioner strikes the nail again, and the nail breaks one of the small bones, painfully scrapes another, impales her distal nerve, exits from the other side of her hand, and plunges in the hard wood below.

The pain which raises Gabriella's arm and enters deep her brain is awesome: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH AAAAAAHHHH AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" but the executioner keeps on hitting the nail, oblivious to her horrific screams, to her warm blood sprayed on his left cheek, until the nail head is at her hand's level. She is a lamb being slaughtered, she is the victim of this gruesome show which is going to be tortured to death.

As he stops, the pain in Gabriella's head and body continues with full force. Out of instinct, she has drawn up her knees, and thrust her hips, but this only puts in full display the two tender holes in between her long beautiful legs. Her pussy, where the guards around her have been inside, to humiliate a Queen who has been compelled to be fucked by simple soldiers. And her arsehole, where the most sadistic ones wanted to rape her, to take their pleasure while feeling her suffering from the penetration.

But for Gabriella now is just pain, horrible, appalling, excruciating pain. She keeps on writhing and screaming, the men around her and in the mob taking in every single movement of her tortured beautiful body, every scream from her red sultry lips. This is what they have come to see.
I will stay with you too, Gabriella...

Talking about cocks getting hard...
The brutal men now turn to Queen @GabriellaSivilla 's right hand.
As they hammer the nail in, as she is screaming in pain, and her naked body convulses, one of the natives grabs her right breast and squeezes it. At the same time he wanks away like there is no tomorrow. He plans to cum in the Queen's face!
(picture inspired by a drawing made by Preston)

Attachments

• sivillanailed01_scorpio.jpg
    sivillanailed01_scorpio.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 1,118
Far from refraining them, the desperate yelling and the sight of Gabriella luscious body writhing in pain, have the effect to excite even more the men of the execution squad. They gaze in fascination and lust at the suffering they are inflicting to the lady that a few days ago was their Queen. As Gabriella, in her squirming, puts her feet back on the dusty ground, one of them pushes with his sandal on her ankles, one after the other, to compel her to spread her long beautiful legs, until her pussy is again well on display. He coldly nods: "yeah, like that, whore!"

Gabriella cannot hear him, lost in her misery, her senses assaulted by the throbbing pain in her left hand and arm, by the intrusion of the hard steel in her living flesh and bones. Then the thug kneels down, close to her right hand, grabs one rusty nail from the ground and gets the mallet from the other who has just nailed her left hand to the hurt beam. He positions the nail in the right spot, just at the base of the palm, staring in her green eyes, while another moves her right arm all onto the beam. Her pretty face is contorted by her suffering, her eyelids still with some trace of the make-up she put on last night, before giving herself up to the Romans.

Then the hammer falls and plunges the hard rusty nail in her flesh: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" driving Gabriella mad from pain, now both her arms screaming in terrible pain the outrage that is being done to them. But he keeps on nailing her, his gaze fixed on her face not to lose a single scream or a single grimace of pain, reveling in her agony. And the nail finds its way through Gabriella's flesh, breaking her little bone where it finds resistance, grooving two others, piercing sinews flesh and skin until it penetrates in the hard wood, letting the whole beam vibrate under his strokes. Gabriella screams and screams and screams: "AAAAAAAHHHH AAAAAAAHHHHHH", both her hands now ruined forever, her fingers bent in a claw, her severed nerves no more allowing her to control them.

While the nail is still being driven in, the first thug kneels behind her and grabs her tit, groping and squeezing with his thick fingers her tender flesh, dirt under his long nails. Without any qualm he lowers his trousers to expose his hard-on, and starts masturbating with his other hand. Around her, the guards look as justice is done, satisfied that this rebel Queen is treated like she deserves. Most of the men in the mob now start cheering, shouting insults to the tortured Queen, and just a few are appalled by the cruelty they are using to execute the sentence.

But the execution squad continues its job, like a herd of wild beasts which has finally reached their pray, and is slaughtering it piece by piece.

next splendid picture, next fantastic description.... Maybe I allow me to add next small part as continuation of my participation ...

Oh, I have left Her … not wanting to be with this hateful crowd, not wanting to see the execution. I couldn’t throw the words of hate or lust together with them …
Now I’m on the dusty road, just under city walls … I turn again and look in that direction ... I see this crowd, I hear screams! … #486

I am already under the shadow of the city gate, for a moment lean against the stone wall. I try to calm down. Some people are still passing me walking hastily outside .. walking to the place which I left so recently. I’m thinking about what I have seen, but still I’m scared. I'm moving further into the narrow streets of the city ..
Why I was so stupid ! I should be there where my place - at my owner home! Just after I did my tasks on market square. In past I have looked briefly several times as the procession with the criminals led to the execution, but never joined the crowd. Why now !? Because it was women ? beauty women ? .. and her view aroused me ? … Only because it??
.. Oh yes, it was so splendid and beauty women … girl ?.. how old was she ? her face was so noble, her hair so clear .. I’m sure she is innocent, she shouldn’t be there … as me shouldn’t follow her procession … me, so lustful man, cowardly … I did nothing to help her …
A new thought appeared in my head. I remember - there is small temple of Goddess .. with the very old statue inside .. Goddess of love .. Goddess of women … maybe She will help her …
They wrote on her tilulus .. Regina Puttanarum .. Yes .. Goddess should help her .. maybe is not too late … maybe it's enough that someone makes a sacrifice … maybe from a pigeon …
I turned into an backstreet, I knew the way, I was there one day … I have no money, but maybe one of the priestesses will have mercy …
But after a while, a cold disappointment penetrated my heart – the door was closed and the beat of knocker gave nothing …
What now ? I can do nothing ... everything is lost ... where to go now ? to my owner's house? ...

next splendid picture, next fantastic description.... Maybe I allow me to add next small part as continuation of my participation ...

Oh, I have left Her … not wanting to be with this hateful crowd, not wanting to see the execution. I couldn’t throw the words of hate or lust together with them …
Now I’m on the dusty road, just under city walls … I turn again and look in that direction ... I see this crowd, I hear screams! … #486

I am already under the shadow of the city gate, for a moment lean against the stone wall. I try to calm down. Some people are still passing me walking hastily outside .. walking to the place which I left so recently. I’m thinking about what I have seen, but still I’m scared. I'm moving further into the narrow streets of the city ..
Why I was so stupid ! I should be there where my place - at my owner home! Just after I did my tasks on market square. In past I have looked briefly several times as the procession with the criminals led to the execution, but never joined the crowd. Why now !? Because it was women ? beauty women ? .. and her view aroused me ? … Only because it??
.. Oh yes, it was so splendid and beauty women … girl ?.. how old was she ? her face was so noble, her hair so clear .. I’m sure she is innocent, she shouldn’t be there … as me shouldn’t follow her procession … me, so lustful man, cowardly … I did nothing to help her …
A new thought appeared in my head. I remember - there is small temple of Goddess .. with the very old statue inside .. Goddess of love .. Goddess of women … maybe She will help her …
They wrote on her tilulus .. Regina Puttanarum .. Yes .. Goddess should help her .. maybe is not too late … maybe it's enough that someone makes a sacrifice … maybe from a pigeon …
I turned into an backstreet, I knew the way, I was there one day … I have no money, but maybe one of the priestesses will have mercy …
But after a while, a cold disappointment penetrated my heart – the door was closed and the beat of knocker gave nothing …
What now ? I can do nothing ... everything is lost ... where to go now ? to my owner's house? ...
Wow Wikk you give another meaning to the word “despair”

These cursed natives are making me mad. Decorum be damned. The sight of this struggling naked beauty in pain before me is too much to bear. I lost my chance to fuck this slut back in the fortress when we scourged and humiliated her.
“Get your filthy hands off her!” I bellow, advancing and swinging my short sword. They back off.
The so-called Queen lies there. Groaning. Convulsing.
Naked except for the crown.
Hands affixed to the cross.
It is time.

Scorpianus rapidly removes his helmet and lower armor and clothing.
Falling to the ground, he tears his way through @GabriellaSivilla 's pussy.
She howls.
More pain.
The naked Queen is mercilessly raped one last time.....
Shame ! Shame ! Shame ! ;)
(But will enjoy :) )

Back
Top Bottom