Go to CruxDreams.com
The agony and the ecstasy of @GabriellaSivilla .
The Queen is hoisted up high on her throne.
Her naked body is displayed for all to see. The patibulum will soon be fitted onto the upright and her feet affixed to the suppadaenum.

Great picture.
That face says everything, eyes closed, mouth open as she struggles with the weight of sensation that assaults her. And that hand, reaching up to touch her torso, to feel the flesh of her bloody side. A moment of intimacy in all this agony, but I doubt it is a loving touch, more one of possession and demonstration. She is beyond consent, now, beyond everything but struggle, pain, and a the futile effort to hold to even a scrap of dignity.

The blusher on her cheeks adds a delicate touch of color to her pale skin, and the small earrings at her lobes appear for a second as her blond hair, matted with sperm and blood, lean on her ears.

Skorpio, looking at her from the base of scaffold, feels his cock getting hard again. He cannot avoid admiring her beauty, her body, her elegance even when she his hoisted up on the most terrible instrument of torture ever devised.

Beauty, elegance, torture and shame. Such a description, her hair matted with sperm and blood framing her earrings, her tormentor watching from below, arouse once again by the sight of her helpless body.

And who can say they would not be aroused, would not respond to this sight? We are human, fallen creatures, imperfect. We may feel shame, true, but it follows in the wake of our overwhelming pleasure.

What a fantastic series Jimsac & Gabriella. :Laie_22mini: I have been coming to this board much less frequently now, but this series caught my attention. And the most stunning part is the rape of Queen Gabriella as she lies naked nailed to the cross. I hope the beautiful Queen continues to face even more torture on the cross. :sisi1 Keep up the wonderful work both of you !!! :clap:

What a fantastic series Jimsac & Gabriella. :Laie_22mini: I have been coming to this board much less frequently now, but this series caught my attention. And the most stunning part is the rape of Queen Gabriella as she lies naked nailed to the cross. I hope the beautiful Queen continues to face even more torture on the cross. :sisi1 Keep up the wonderful work both of you !!! :clap:
Plenty more torture to follow, whether the Queen likes it or not... :)

Thank you guys for all the nice comments. They do keep me going. I have lost count of how many drawings I have done since I started posting in November. The Sivilla series is long-lasting because of your encouragement and the sexy commentary by the Queen herself. Hail to Gabriella Sivilla, Regina Puttanarum! May she last long on the cross!

Again to show emotions associated with the story - next short part of me as one from the many witnessing Gabriella execution …. (finished with #537, unfortunately with this poor English, impossible for me to write it correctly, how I would wish it…)

I go quickly, as in a trance ... further, further, through narrow backstreets, .. towards the city gate ... to see the spectacle there ... to see it again ... to see how they do it with her ... to see her nakedness. . so very exciting, arousing ... I walk like in a trance, drowning out guilty conscience ... and this is the gate of the city .. the eastern gate, behind which there is a place of shame and disgrace .. a place of pain and death ..
I pass people, I walk quickly, like a trance ... I enter the shadow and the chill of the arch of the gate ... carelessly, I collide with someone ... .. out of the corner of my eye I see the guard watching me .. never mind ... I'm going on ... bright light beating from the open on outside the gates .. the sun comes in from there blinding me .. never mind …
I go out ... a few, a dozen steps ... I go looking at the dusty road under me ... heat ... loud voices in the distance ... I stand ... I raise my head ... look ... it's so close ... it's there ... it's there ...
I see this crowd .. this place .. higher, above the road ... with columns sticking out in the sky ... with this scaffolding! .. It's there !! .. That's where they do it ... I see ... I just see it .. I see a bright body raised up, on the scaffolding ... it can be seen immediately! ..
My head does not think ... there is only some strange tension in me ... I feel it when I start to tremble ... I drop my head down ... I stare at the earth ... and I start to go again.. forward ... to this crowd ...
I'm go, my body is trembling ... I go trembling and people's voices get louder ... dominating .. I go and am ... I come to them ... their compact mass ... everyone is saying something ... they shout ... they point their hands ... and her voice ... the voice of a woman from above. .. scream!... oh, gods ... mother Isis! ... she screams! ... screams!! ... and I look up to see her!

Again to show emotions associated with the story - next short part of me as one from the many witnessing Gabriella execution …. (finished with #537, unfortunately with this poor English, impossible for me to write it correctly, how I would wish it…)

I go quickly, as in a trance ... further, further, through narrow backstreets, .. towards the city gate ... to see the spectacle there ... to see it again ... to see how they do it with her ... to see her nakedness. . so very exciting, arousing ... I walk like in a trance, drowning out guilty conscience ... and this is the gate of the city .. the eastern gate, behind which there is a place of shame and disgrace .. a place of pain and death ..
I pass people, I walk quickly, like a trance ... I enter the shadow and the chill of the arch of the gate ... carelessly, I collide with someone ... .. out of the corner of my eye I see the guard watching me .. never mind ... I'm going on ... bright light beating from the open on outside the gates .. the sun comes in from there blinding me .. never mind …
I go out ... a few, a dozen steps ... I go looking at the dusty road under me ... heat ... loud voices in the distance ... I stand ... I raise my head ... look ... it's so close ... it's there ... it's there ...
I see this crowd .. this place .. higher, above the road ... with columns sticking out in the sky ... with this scaffolding! .. It's there !! .. That's where they do it ... I see ... I just see it .. I see a bright body raised up, on the scaffolding ... it can be seen immediately! ..
My head does not think ... there is only some strange tension in me ... I feel it when I start to tremble ... I drop my head down ... I stare at the earth ... and I start to go again.. forward ... to this crowd ...
I'm go, my body is trembling ... I go trembling and people's voices get louder ... dominating .. I go and am ... I come to them ... their compact mass ... everyone is saying something ... they shout ... they point their hands ... and her voice ... the voice of a woman from above. .. scream!... oh, gods ... mother Isis! ... she screams! ... screams!! ... and I look up to see her!

Breathless ... exciting writing!

I agree with Barb... breathless! It gave me such a strong emotion, reading it! Please go on, you trasmit so powerful feelings, and you describe so what what is happening around you, whith these "flashes", bits of images... very very nice!

Great picture.
That face says everything, eyes closed, mouth open as she struggles with the weight of sensation that assaults her. And that hand, reaching up to touch her torso, to feel the flesh of her bloody side. A moment of intimacy in all this agony, but I doubt it is a loving touch, more one of possession and demonstration. She is beyond consent, now, beyond everything but struggle, pain, and a the futile effort to hold to even a scrap of dignity.

Beauty, elegance, torture and shame. Such a description, her hair matted with sperm and blood framing her earrings, her tormentor watching from below, arouse once again by the sight of her helpless body.

And who can say they would not be aroused, would not respond to this sight? We are human, fallen creatures, imperfect. We may feel shame, true, but it follows in the wake of our overwhelming pleasure.
Lovely commentary phlebas. I guess you liked the pic then :)

I agree with the others. You have quite a unique way of writing that enriches this thread. So carry on!

I can't believe it's happening! Gabriella is being crucified, ascending to her cross!
When the bunch of thugs, traitors of our own people start lifting her body, I manage to pass the ring of legionaries. It's easy because everybody is looking at her gorgeous and punished body.
I push with my shoulders right and left hard and I get a place behind her.
I grab her right leg from behind and it's like a lighting passing through me.
Her skin is still as soft as silk. Warm and inviting.
I wish she could see me, understand how much I still love her...fell my support...
My right hand is on her bum, my left has slide up to her tortured pussy. I feel the stickiness of the cum of her rappers and her blood...
Other hands are trying to pry her sex too.
Her tortured pussy feels still so nice...Like in those lovely nights, long time ago, so far away now...
She is screaming in agony and I push up trying to relieve her agony, easing the pain on her wrists...
But at the same time...crucifying her!

Thank you Barbaria .. I did not expect such a positive opinion ..

You have an engaging voice, you carry us with you. I've told you before that your writing is worth showing here, even though you believe your English to be deficient. It takes us into the heart of the story.

Back
Top Bottom