Go to CruxDreams.com
At the beginning I would like to thank for the all positive comments to my short text.
I would like to add next one or two (after new drawings for this splendid story appear),
I hope it will be not disappointing and I’m asking myself if I will be able to do it well?

Of course this is one of the most popular and classic thread. Thanks to Jimsac and Gabriella fot this, you've made a great duet, both drawings and bits are wonderful and made with heart. Also here are more bits from othe members and fans and they also are nice, thanks them too.

Of course this is one of the most popular and classic thread. Thanks to Jimsac and Gabriella fot this, you've made a great duet, both drawings and bits are wonderful and made with heart. Also here are more bits from othe members and fans and they also are nice, thanks them too.

Your contribution, witnessing what is happening, is very helpful too. And your words are very kind, hope that we continue to pleasure you sweetie... :)

At the beginning I would like to thank for the all positive comments to my short text.
I would like to add next one or two (after new drawings for this splendid story appear),
I hope it will be not disappointing and I’m asking myself if I will be able to do it well?

Your voice, and the voice by carloscruz are both so important to the thread. They add that touch of realism to what is happening, and give another perspective to all. Please continue, you are doing a great job. I hope I will pleasure you both with my suffering on the cross. Enjoy it! :)

Your voice, and the voice by carloscruz are both so important to the thread. They add that touch of realism to what is happening, and give another perspective to all. Please continue, you are doing a great job. I hope I will pleasure you both with my suffering on the cross. Enjoy it! :)
Oh! For your you will my beautiful friend!
Reading your words is quite exciting!

Once again I experience a turmoil of feelings.
Trying to stay close to her and support her I have ended helping to crucify my admired Gabriella.
I wish I could save her. But she was doomed the moment Skorpio laid his eyes on her!
I can’t help to get excited by the vision of her naked body ascending to her cross. By the touch of her skin.
One guy is prying her pussy I fight to remove his dirty hand and put instead mine. More gentle.
Her crucifixion is going to give so much pleasure to so many...Me among them.
I am so ashamed. And so excited at the same time!
My cock is throbing!

Gabriella Darling, are you ready to offer your suffering for the sexual pleasure of the mob?
To become, nailed naked on your cross, the sexual object of the audience. Of all of us? Even your friends?

Sure! I humbly offer myself and ny body to the nailed and tortured to death on the cross for your sexuale pleasure. Of all people watching the execution. May your cocks throb and and spray your jizz as I scream in agony on the throne of shame!
You may rest assure my darling Queen. We will. Some of us we will cry for you...but we will profusely spurt for yoy too.
And more than once!

The torturers continue to hoist @GabriellaSivilla up the cross. But there is a problem.
They have not co-ordinated the pulling of the crucified Queen in the proper manner.
The man to the Queen's right is pulling far too eagerly, much more than the crucifier to the left.
The result is that Gabriella's right arm and shoulder are stretched even more than they are being stretched by the hoisting itself.
The Queen is being racked on the cross; she feels that her right arm is about to pop from tis socket.
The agony is indescribable.
And the men curse and swear as they firmly grasp her feet to try and prevent her from swinging too widely and tear free of her nails...

Attachments

• sivillahoist4_scorpio.jpg
    sivillahoist4_scorpio.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 773
The torturers continue to hoist @GabriellaSivilla up the cross. But there is a problem.
They have not co-ordinated the pulling of the crucified Queen in the proper manner.
The man to the Queen's right is pulling far too eagerly, much more than the crucifier to the left.
The result is that Gabriella's right arm and shoulder are stretched even more than they are being stretched by the hoisting itself.
The Queen is being racked on the cross; she feels that her right arm is about to pop from tis socket.
The agony is indescribable.
And the men curse and swear as they firmly grasp her feet to try and prevent her from swinging too widely and tear free of her nails...
But does the crowd care???

Back
Top Bottom