Go to CruxDreams.com
The lash
=====
She grimaces and takes a sudden deep breath, feeling the sting and spreading pain as the cat of nine tails wraps around her flesh.
In an instant, the whip is off her flesh, but not before scouring and ripping flesh. She cries out as the blood trickles from the scourge marks on her breasts and rib cage.

Attachments

• waitingforthelash3_scorpio.jpg
    waitingforthelash3_scorpio.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 646
  • waitingforthelash4_scorpio.jpg
    waitingforthelash4_scorpio.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 760
The lash
=====
She grimaces and takes a sudden deep breath, feeling the sting and spreading pain as the cat of nine tails wraps around her flesh.
In an instant, the whip is off her flesh, but not before scouring and ripping flesh. She cries out as the blood trickles from the scourge marks on her breasts and rib cage.
Very beautiful designs the face is very expressive

I am preparing numerous sketches of female crux victims in various stages of the crux process. Please let me know if you want me to immortalize your name and accusation (for example on a titulus) in one of these drawings...thanks!

I think no one quite does the “process” of the cross quite like you do. Plenty of people are content to show the final crux, but you show out every little humiliation up to that final dance! And of course, I would love to be in your work! I absolutely love the art you have done featuring me so far!!!

I think no one quite does the “process” of the cross quite like you do. Plenty of people are content to show the final crux, but you show out every little humiliation up to that final dance! And of course, I would love to be in your work! I absolutely love the art you have done featuring me so far!!!
You are awesome! Preparing one which I’m sure you’ll love

The lash
=====
Your work keep getting better and better

The crux girls are condemned
===================

There are four criminals destined to dance on their crosses by noon.
After a night of sexual violation, this morning they have been whipped without mercy and then presented to the gathered populace.

"The women brought before you today are accused of various crimes against the Empire", it is announced.

" @mp5stab Emilia - serial adultress"
" @nicole Nicole - escaped slave"
" @GabriellaSivilla Gabriella - royal impostor"
" @Barbaria1 Barbaria - sedition"

The crowd goes into a frenzy, commenting on the lewdly displayed nakedness of the women. Some express dismay that these lovely bodies are destined for the cross and not for some whorehouse in town. Others spit at the condemned wenches and curse them. Some comment on the other wenches held in the dungeons and clamor for their execution as well. Finally, an infectious chant spreads around the throng:
"Crucify them! Crucify them! Crucify them!"

After the cat calls and cheers have subsided, the women are dragged to the carpenter's shop.in the barracks There their scourged backs will be fitted with appropriate heavy patibuli, which they will carry and be nailed to at the Hill of Shame.

Attachments

• thecondemned_scorpio.jpg
    thecondemned_scorpio.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 703
Nicole
these Romans did not understand, to what extent my masochism led me to try to escape, I knew that I would be caught, I did it to be whipped and crucified, I walk naked with this patibulum which m 'grazes my shoulders in the midst of this hostile crowd, my body is on fire from the previous flogging, and now I am walking towards my death. Fear knots my stomach, yet I feel horny, my pussy runs on my thighs

Buys an amphora of popped corn and a small one with posca then goes of following the procession

Back
Top Bottom