Go to CruxDreams.com
Both images are great !

I'm sorry, I'm sorry Lords... I revoked all my false words...I'm not a queen of Jews, the people framed me.. I'm just a whore from Galilee...please dont put me a cross. Crucifixion...noooo. Let me serve you as a slave...I can be your sex slave..I know how to serve men...I can even drink your cums and my flesh will be all yours..you can do me as you wish...just pls dont kill me on the cross..I'm so afraid of that horrible death on tree of shame.. :'(
Well put, Yupar! Perhaps they will pleasure themselves with her one last time before her crowning....

Both images are great !

I'm sorry, I'm sorry Lords... I revoked all my false words...I'm not a queen of Jews, the people framed me.. I'm just a whore from Galilee...please dont put me a cross. Crucifixion...noooo. Let me serve you as a slave...I can be your sex slave..I know how to serve men...I can even drink your cums and my flesh will be all yours..you can do me as you wish...just pls dont kill me on the cross..I'm so afraid of that horrible death on tree of shame.. :'(

You will drink our cum, but it will not save you. Lying Queen! You are brought low and you will be debased before your people. Your body will serve us now, and when you have been nailed to the tree of your shame you will entertain your people, and serve as a warning to all who stand in our way. Your pampered body will twist in pain like you have never experienced before, and your cries will be music to us. Now suck me, quickly, before we crucify you.

You will drink our cum, but it will not save you. Lying Queen! You are brought low and you will be debased before your people. Your body will serve us now, and when you have been nailed to the tree of your shame you will entertain your people, and serve as a warning to all who stand in our way. Your pampered body will twist in pain like you have never experienced before, and your cries will be music to us. Now suck me, quickly, before we crucify you.
Great work, Phlebas! And pleasure them she shall :)

The Queen's request is accepted. The soldiers still want her badly. The front of her naked body is still relatively unscathed. Her hands are tied in front of her and she is made to ride bigpenis' enormous dick (!). Queen Sivilla cries in pain and pleasure as his rough hands grab her by the scourge wounds at her tender sides, but there is nothing she can do now... a deal is a deal. @GabriellaSivilla

Attachments

• sivillaviol3_scorpio.jpg
    sivillaviol3_scorpio.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 1,143
Well put, Yupar! Perhaps they will pleasure themselves with her one last time before her crowning....
The Queen's request is accepted. The soldiers still want her badly. The front of her naked body is still relatively unscathed. Her hands are tied in front of her and she is made to ride bigpenis' enormous dick (!). Queen Sivilla cries in pain and pleasure as his rough hands grab her by the scourge wounds at her tender sides, but there is nothing she can do now... a deal is a deal. @GabriellaSivilla
You guys are beasts...leave me alone..please !
IMG_20190104_023917.jpg

The Queen is brutally spread-eagled and tied to a wooden table. Appropriate for a queen of whores, she requires payment for her services. As she closes her eyes in shame she recalls the face of all those jeering unfeeling soldiers who have had their way with her naked and bleeding body ... she feels so dejected and utterly humiliated @GabriellaSivilla

Attachments

• sivillaviol4_scorpio.jpg
    sivillaviol4_scorpio.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,013
  • sivillaviol5_scorpio.jpg
    sivillaviol5_scorpio.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 1,030
The Queen is brutally spread-eagled and tied to a wooden table. Appropriate for a queen of whores, she requires payment for her services. As she closes her eyes in shame she recalls the face of all those jeering unfeeling soldiers who have had their way with her naked and bleeding body ... she feels so dejected and utterly humiliated @GabriellaSivilla
When I close my eyes, I'm seeing not only the faces of all those jeering soldiers who enjoy my fleshes , but also their messive smelly cocks those I was forced to suck ! :'(

p.s powerful images esp second one gave me abv thought.

Truly great drawings, both, but I agree with Yupar, second one is something special, sensitive pose.

When I close my eyes, I'm seeing not only the faces of all those jeering soldiers who enjoy my fleshes , but also their messive smelly cocks those I was forced to suck ! :'(

p.s powerful images esp second one gave me abv thought.
I think the faces of the jeering soldiers amplify her vulnerability and humiliation, making it even more erotic for us. The written note also delineates the derision of the soldiers by proclaiming Sivilla a whore. It is also a hint on the next, much awaited phase of her tortures...

You have to hand it to him. He's a real artist! :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom