Go to CruxDreams.com
The Queen is dragged up on her feet. The hapless woman is pushed and shoved from one soldier to another. Scorpianus squeezes her breasts while @bigpenis twists her nipples. "If she's a Queen, she needs to be fitted according to her rank!". "A royal robe for our Queen!". The Romans drape a dirty scarlet cloth around the naked, bloodied body of Sivilla. She winces as the rough cloth brushes against the scourge marks. More agony, more pain, more humiliation, when will this end? @GabriellaSivilla

For the soldiers it is not enough to torture her. They want to break the spirit of their victim, let her feel her that she is alone, in the hands of her carnefices, they want to make a laughingstock out of her.

Gabriella feels their callous dirty hands on her once silky skin, and the bare touch on her wounds make her scream with pitious yelps on pain... "aaAAAHHH!! nnnooo!!! AAAAAAHH" she shrills each time they shove her to each other.

She feels their fingers on her lithe body, on her arms, her tits, between her long legs, slapping her buttocks, spinning her around. They take pleasure in scratching her sides, where the thongs of the scourge has digged deep in and ripped out little chuncks of her living flesh.

She looks at their hungry faces as they spit on her, as they insult her, she looks at their hand dirtied with her own blood as they violently slap her beautiful face. Then one arrives with a dirty red cloack which he drapes around her shoulders, taking care that it brushes and then sticks to the wounds on her shoulders. She tosses her head back, at this new outrage at her skin, her whole back a shroud of pain, her head circled by an aureola of agony... "aaammmHHHHAAAAA AAAAHHH". They laugh.

She is alone, circled by sadistic torturers, and she starts crying, bitter tears dripping down her cheecks and mixing with her blood. What is now in store for her?

For the soldiers it is not enough to torture her. They want to break the spirit of their victim, let her feel her that she is alone, in the hands of her carnefices, they want to make a laughingstock out of her.

Gabriella feels their callous dirty hands on her once silky skin, and the bare touch on her wounds make her scream with pitious yelps on pain... "aaAAAHHH!! nnnooo!!! AAAAAAHH" she shrills each time they shove her to each other.

She feels their fingers on her lithe body, on her arms, her tits, between her long legs, slapping her buttocks, spinning her around. They take pleasure in scratching her sides, where the thongs of the scourge has digged deep in and ripped out little chuncks of her living flesh.

She looks at their hungry faces as they spit on her, as they insult her, she looks at their hand dirtied with her own blood as they violently slap her beautiful face. Then one arrives with a dirty red cloack which he drapes around her shoulders, taking care that it brushes and then sticks to the wounds on her shoulders. She tosses her head back, at this new outrage at her skin, her whole back a shroud of pain, her head circled by an aureola of agony... "aaammmHHHHAAAAA AAAAHHH". They laugh.

She is alone, circled by sadistic torturers, and she starts crying, bitter tears dripping down her cheecks and mixing with her blood. What is now in store for her?
Oh look, the Queen is crying! Let us present her to the people...

Barely able to stand, the Queen is brought forward to face her people. Like a tragic puppet she wears a crown and purple cape, which barely covers her nakedness. With a final sadistic touch, the soldiers compel her to show her titulus while they proudly exclaim "Ecce Donna! Behold Gabriella Sivilla, Regina Puttanarum!"
"What shall we do with your slutty Queen?" @GabriellaSivilla

Attachments

• sivillacrowned04_scorpio.jpg
    sivillacrowned04_scorpio.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 996
Barely able to stand, the Queen is brought forward to face her people. Like a tragic puppet she wears a crown and purple cape, which barely covers her nakedness. With a final sadistic touch, the soldiers compel her to show her titulus while they proudly exclaim "Ecce Donna! Behold Gabriella Sivilla, Regina Puttanarum!"
"What shall we do with your slutty Queen?" @GabriellaSivilla
Your art is as expressive as simple. And very powerful. I really envy your skill! Thank you!
all you r sketches are high quality. But this is my favorite.

Gabriella stands in front of the mob for the first time. Presented to the jeering crowd in all her beauty, humiliated and still impressive.
She is terrified by what she knows awaits her. But I know that deep inside her there is also a different feeling...an arousing feeling...

"What shall we do with your slutty Queen?"
Sadly I know what the mob is going to answer. Who can resist at the prospect of seeing such a beautiful young woman dying naked, exposed, humiliated, nailed on a cross?
Even her people won't resist probably the temptation of asking to have her crucified; under her titullus: “Regina Puttanarum” with the whole audience watching her torture in awe.

I am among them. Standing almost behind the legionaries that are keeping us at a distance.
I ran to the when I heard that she have been taken by the Legion. I am still panting.
I was just one of her many lovers. But she distinguished me with her friendship too. And we shared some confidences.
And I am still madly in love with my Queen...
She catches my eye and for a moment she is deeply ashamed of being seen like that by me. But I held her stare and nod to her.
I try to convey my love and my support. She understands and her back straightens a little and her face regains some of her defiance.
She looks so gorgeous! Even almost naked and with her crown of thorns...

Last edited:
Gabriella sobs bitterly, as the soldiers push her forward, toward the balcony where they want to display her to the mob. She lowers her gaze, in submission, and all she can see are her long beautiful legs moving slowly, her blood mixed with the sperm of the soldiers trailing down her skin of her inner thighs. She sobs again: "when this will finish?"

They make her stop, and she remains there, her body barely covered by the cloack, her shoulders shivering from fear, the crown of thorns circling her head causing more pain each time she moves. She does not look up, she just hears the mob in front shout insults, or lewd comments at the view of her tits and her pussy, that the soldiers take care to be in full view.

Then she raises her gaze and looks around, but all she can see if the hatred in the eyes of the people watching. How can it be? There is her people mixed in there! Somebody pushes a plaque in her hard and she hears him shout: "Ecce Domina! Gabriella Sivilla, regina puttanarum! Behold you Queen!"

She bows her head, as the roar from the mob fills the square. Will somebody show any mercy to her?

Gabriella sobs bitterly, as the soldiers push her forward, toward the balcony where they want to display her to the mob. She lowers her gaze, in submission, and all she can see are her long beautiful legs moving slowly, her blood mixed with the sperm of the soldiers trailing down her skin of her inner thighs. She sobs again: "when this will finish?"

They make her stop, and she remains there, her body barely covered by the cloack, her shoulders shivering from fear, the crown of thorns circling her head causing more pain each time she moves. She does not look up, she just hears the mob in front shout insults, or lewd comments at the view of her tits and her pussy, that the soldiers take care to be in full view.

Then she raises her gaze and looks around, but all she can see if the hatred in the eyes of the people watching. How can it be? There is her people mixed in there! Somebody pushes a plaque in her hard and she hears him shout: "Ecce Domina! Gabriella Sivilla, regina puttanarum! Behold you Queen!"

She bows her head, as the roar from the mob fills the square. Will somebody show any mercy to her?
No mercy for all your carnal sins. If we had a nail for every lover you took...

Sadly I know what the mob is going to answer. Who can resist at the prospect of seeing such a beautiful young woman dying naked, exposed, humiliated, nailed on a cross?
Even her people won't resist probably the temptation of asking to have her crucified; under her titullus: “Regina Puttanarum” with the whole audience watching her torture in awe.

I am among them. Standing almost behind the legionaries that are keeping us at a distance.
I ran to the when I heard that she have been taken by the Legion. I am still panting.
I was just one of her many lovers. But she distinguished me with her friendship too. And we shared some confidences.
And I am still madly in love with my Queen...
She catches my eye and for a moment she is deeply ashamed of being seen like that by me. But I held her stare and nod to her.
I try to convey my love and my support. She understands and her back straightens a little and her face regains some of her defiance.
She looks so gorgeous! Even almost naked and with her crown of thorns...
Ah so the Queen has her favorites in the crowd. And yet they prefer her being condemned to die naked on the cross rather than free to open her legs and continue to fornicate?

“She bows her head, as the roar from the mob fills the square. Will somebody show any mercy to her?”

That’s me … but what can I do ! What to do to help this innocent beauty girl …
Let they take me … and do it with me instead her …!

“She bows her head, as the roar from the mob fills the square. Will somebody show any mercy to her?”

That’s me … but what can I do ! What to do to help this innocent beauty girl …
Let they take me … and do it with me instead her …!
Well we can crucify you instead...but we suspect the Queen is wet between the thighs as she contemplates her fate...hanging naked in agony and total humiliation in front of the jeering crowd...

Perhaps I was wrong and she didn’t reconize me!
Perhaps the pain and the fear are so big that she isn’t excited at all, like when she fantasized about being crucified...
I was probably wrong on that too.
I look at her. With her crown on her golden hair and her purple cape. Her naked body is crisscrosed by whip bloody marks...I am not sure if I will have enough courage to watch how she is nailed and witness her totment nailed up on her cross!

OK, so all this hot and juicy influx of contributions to the thread inspired me to do one last quick sketch of our Regina Puttanarum. Last as in last of the Ecce Donna series, not, of course, last of the series... :)
The Queen's hands are tied with a token piece of rope. She does not offer much resistance as she is moved to a better part of the structure where more people can see her nakedness and humiliation. She bows her head in shame and resignation. Gabriella can hardly stand up and she is almost bent double. As the crowd continues to cry for her to be nailed up, crucified or raped some more, the governor raises the titulus high above his head, before loudly proclaiming, "Take her to Golgotha and crucify her!". The crowd goes nuts!! The Queen has some supporters, who immediately start a brawl with her most vocal antagonists.... @GabriellaSivilla

Attachments

• sivillacrowned05_scorpio.jpg
    sivillacrowned05_scorpio.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 922
OK, so all this hot and juicy influx of contributions to the thread inspired me to do one last quick sketch of our Regina Puttanarum. Last as in last of the Ecce Donna series, not, of course, last of the series... :)
The Queen's hands are tied with a token piece of rope. She does not offer much resistance as she is moved to a better part of the structure where more people can see her nakedness and humiliation. She bows her head in shame and resignation. Gabriella can hardly stand up and she is almost bent double. As the crowd continues to cry for her to be nailed up, crucified or raped some more, the governor raises the titulus high above his head, before loudly proclaiming, "Take her to Golgotha and crucify her!". The crowd goes nuts!! The Queen has some supporters, who immediately start a brawl with her most vocal antagonists.... @GabriellaSivilla
Tolle, Tolle, crucifige eam !

Back
Top Bottom