Go to CruxDreams.com
After a long, long, time messing around with this one, I just want to go ahead and post it for the group as a sort of Xmas gift!
I would like to dedicate this to @Barbaria1 @Yupar @mp5stab @Kathy @ERIN the Brave @GabriellaSivilla and all those other wonderful women who are into this kink :)

They surround the condemned woman. Although she has been whipped without mercy, she still retains her regal bearing.
Her dark eyes only betray a slight fear as she smells their warm stinking breath on her bleeding body and feels the bulge of their excited manhoods rubbing against her macerated back and butt. She gasps as she feels the rough hand of one of the men grasp her left shoulder.

The sight of this helpless, naked, long-haired beauty excites them tremendously. They ogle her breasts, even as she tries to hide the delicate flesh from their lecherous eyes.
"A Queen needs her Crown!", they yell, as they prepare to turn her around and deck her with her royal regalia.
Her humiliation is just beginning...
I do this..I do this for sake of my people. As a human, I'm afraid ... I'm so scared and wish to take back all my commitments to my father in heaven. But there is no turning back and I have to endure till the end. Father god..please give me strength to endure all these things...Men_ please mercy on me ...you do not know what you are doing !

thanks @jimsac , you pic is my facination ! :)

Back
Top Bottom