Skyrim Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ever since I stopped working and became a permanent fixture at my sister's house, I have been messing with Skyrim, heavily modded with Loverslab sex add-ons. It is great fun, especially as I run characters with an idealized version of myself:
Skyrim FrontView.jpgSkyrim BackView.jpg
(Please note that in real life I am a stumpy 5'2", with muddy grey eyes, sagging boobs, and a bulging middle, unlike this clear-eyed goddess with her hour-glass figure.)

I have a wonderful time slinking about naked and afraid, trying to avoid capture by slavers, ferocious trolls, or bandit riff-raff, and happily failing. While my character is ravished on a regular basis, sometimes by whole platoons of men or beasts, my most desired punishment is sadly lacking. To my frustration, being crucified is a difficult feat with my current mod set-up. I used to be able to provoke a captor into it (see my profile pic), but it never happens anymore.

I know that Zaz, the genius who is the foundation for all the great crucifixion and punishment animations, has been on this site. I read that he avoided doing much with crucifixion other than the basics, for fear of triggering a religious-based backlash. That makes sense for the Loverslab crowd. It shouldn't be an issue here. Are there Skyrim jockeys in here who have done any crucifixion mods using his animations?

I would love a mod where my Thalmor captors would parade me, naked and chained, from hold to hold. At each town I would be publicly raped, scourged, nailed fast to the cross, then hoisted high for the mocking crowd to jeer. A fitting spectacle to degrade the heretical Dragonborn! Only, in Skyrim, kissing the sky in such a manner is not necessarily a one-way trip. With magic and potions, the victim can be brought down, healed, and then dragged along the dusty or frosty roads to her next site of torment and humiliation.

I would love to swap mod configurations and set-up tips. I have not yet picked up a Creation Kit, and so have not created my own mods (yet). If anyone out there has tips on how to get started creating one's own mods, I would love to hear about it. Likewise, I am happy to relate my experiences to anyone with questions.

Skyrim seems like a nice place for crux scenes. I remember being disapointed though with the certain storyline conclusions though like the war. Guild stuff was fun though. Currently playing ESO myself.

Zaz has two great animations for a crucified individual writhing on a cross: straight-legged (as seen in my profile pic), and bent-legged. Unfortunately, no nailing or raising sequences. The hard part is getting a crux animation to be triggered on myself as the player. Currently, a sexlab mod called "Things in the Dark" has a couple of spots where the player can be temporarily crucified, but it is "buggy," and limited in scope.

To a certain extent, Skyrim is pretty open-ended. There is scope for a player to just wander around, getting into mischief. This especially true with the heavily modded version I play with, which includes all sorts of wild sex and bondage stuff. For instance one can get oneself captured by slavers, and dragged along the backroads of Skyrim until put up on an auction block and sold. Or get gang-raped by a crowd of lusty orcs. Chased naked through a dungeon by horny zombies. All sorts of nasty fun!

I'm a double-sided person in skyrim,treat the girls in SexLab Amorous Adventures,I'm very gentle.
But for those girls in Paradise Halls,there is only rape and BDSM.When Lydia、Serana and I is outside,those slave girls had to kneel and wait for me to go back.

In the hands of some thugs, I went past this lucky victim (my character is the redhead):
WhyNotMe.jpg

Sigh. Until I buckle down and figure out how to program in the sequences for myself, it looks like I will have to settle for the multitude of sexual assault animations to keep myself entertained:
DidNotTakeNoForAnswer.jpg

Recently, I had to put in a patch to allow more than 8,000 sex animation sequences. :shocked: A group of enthusiasts are keeping themselves very, very busy.

In the hands of some thugs, I went past this lucky victim (my character is the redhead):
View attachment 582758

Sigh. Until I buckle down and figure out how to program in the sequences for myself, it looks like I will have to settle for the multitude of sexual assault animations to keep myself entertained:
View attachment 582759

Recently, I had to put in a patch to allow more than 8,000 sex animation sequences. :shocked: A group of enthusiasts are keeping themselves very, very busy.
Well,I think enough is good,too much animation is no use.(●—●)

Back
Top Bottom