Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, I think that's the only reason the whipping-girl is allowed a loincloth
in the coffee-grinding scene - so she can tuck the whip in it while she's refilling the mill with beans.
It obviously doesn't hide anything!

Yes it does, hides this... NOT to frequent in Old Roman days :)

1035.jpg

Yes it does, hides this... NOT to frequent in Old Roman days :)
But that's not the blonde bitch with the whip tucked in her loincloth -
though I dare say she has non-Roman tats somewhere under that rag.

I was whipped in a session with another friend girl, but we were face to face ! Imagine what it could be happening !!!
It was wonderful !:):):)

I'm imagining, Messa, I'm imagining!
:D

Did you kiss? Press against each other? Find comfort from the pain? Did the whip make you super responsive to each other's closeness?

Found this in my archive recently.
View attachment 442036
Nice pic. I don't know what fate they are facing, but the girl on the left is seeking some comfort, some human contact to take away the fear and helplessness. Eyes closed, she leans forward, lips parted, her ample body swaying into contact with her partner.
The other girl is not sure. She leans naturally towards the first girl, bodies touching gently, but her face suggests that she hasn't yet decided how to respond. Has she ever kissed another girl before? Has she ever been bound naked? What will she do?
It reminds me of this one. Two slaves, helpless, yet enthusiastically finding solace in each other. Gentle lips touch, the taste of another slave, finding comfort pleasure wherever it can be taken.
View attachment 442037

Here's another, these girls are more enthusiastic
tumblr_n5q4ilxstn1tqwgtmo1_1280.jpg

and these girls are getting nowhere
bdsm-bondage-bound-girls-mb-no-kissing.jpg

May I take all of them? I need some spare chicks for those who die under torture...:devil::devil::devil:
you should take out an extended warranty on your slavegirls,
if they break down under normal torture, you'll get a free replacement :devil:

Back
Top Bottom