Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Right, I'm calling the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Slavegirls. Running a loaded cart like that any distance with one girl pulling is inefficient. Besides, a matched pair would look much better. And if that driver kills the girl on the way out, we will confiscate her and enslave her as well to pay for the diposal of the dead one, and towing the cart. Some owners don't think ahead, I really wish they would. :doh::devil:

NO escape for this new batch

tumblr_nnq5kkp3aV1s9cshlo1_500.jpg

I've just taken delivery of a new set of house slaves.
I think they are coming along nicely :) - with encouragement, of course

View attachment 505496 View attachment 505497 View attachment 505498
The first two look competent and promising. The third seems to still have a bit of that "I'm too good for ironing" attitude about her. I little taste of some discipline, in the presence of the other two will no doubt add to the overall harmony of your house.

I've just taken delivery of a new set of house slaves.
I think they are coming along nicely :) - with encouragement, of course

View attachment 505496 View attachment 505497 View attachment 505498
It does take work, Phlebas. My sister This slave would try to get out of feeding the hogs by saying she was ironing her clothes and my jeans so we would look nice when we went out to the 'Dew Drop Inn'.

I had to beat her ass to teach her see wasn't wearing clothes to the bar and only Yankee faggots wore ironed jeans...

Respectfully,

Bubba Tree

Mount Gaynor, Arkansas

Back
Top Bottom