Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
The first two look competent and promising. The third seems to still have a bit of that "I'm too good for ironing" attitude about her. I little taste of some discipline, in the presence of the other two will no doubt add to the overall harmony of your house.
My thoughts exactly.

Ideas for disciplining her. No need to whip her and leave marks spoiling her skin.

Instead, have the other two fist her, one shoving a fist up her vagina, the other one shoving a fist up her ass.

If she still eyeballs you defiantly, tie her up with her legs spread apart. Then have the other two alternately cunt-bust her (kick her in the crotch) until she begs for you to stop it amongst her heaving sobs.

Maybe they secretly don't want to escape. ;)

oh they do ....this is "upstairs:;)

55.jpg

I think this one fits here, I really like it, but I don't know the artist. She has seen her people defeated, her home destroyed. Now she faces an uncertain future, the final indignity to be bound to her own broken spear.

tumblr_nbcvd6TV5y1soqeaqo1_1280.jpg

I think this one fits here, I really like it, but I don't know the artist. She has seen her people defeated, her home destroyed. Now she faces an uncertain future, the final indignity to be bound to her own broken spear.

View attachment 513423
Ah, but she can be proud. She fought the good fight;)

View attachment 513423
it's a nice painting, though I think the lass that's supposed to be guarding her looks nearly as worried as the prisoner -
when the men come to collect, her legs might be just as inviting as the other girls boobs ;) :devil:

Back
Top Bottom