Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
slave-girls-96-jpg.540791

and its live action

250.jpg

on the way to Sunday market

I don't imagine the suspension system is up to today's standards :rolleyes:

NIIIIIICE!!!!

But, unbeknownst to poor Joliet, Erzbet had a secret agent in the castle.

The secret agent helped Erzbet escape...then helped Erzbet and her army take over the castle.

Before poor Joliet knew it, she was stripped naked, wrists bound to the ceiling and and away from her body, ankles bound to the floor, down and away from her body, leaving her tits, pussy, ass and the whole of her naked flesh defenseless to all the cruelties of the world. In the midst of her fear, Joliet became aware that she was bound so that, instead of standing on the soles of her feet, she was standing on her tippee-toes...

Joliet almost screamed when she saw the naked Erzbet walk up to her. Joliet did not know what terrified her worse, the completely evil, vengeful and sadistic smile on Erzbet's face...or Erzbet's long, black fingernails....

"Uh..." began Joliet tepidly..."I was only dong what I was told---"

"Ahh-HAAA-ha!"

Erzbet's cruel laugh cut Joliet off.

Then Joliet's terror changed.

It changed from the terror of the unknown to the terror of an inescapable and impending eternal agony.

Joliet realized that Erzbet intended to exact endless hours of merciless revenge...by tickling every square inch of Joliet's exposed flesh with her evil, oh so evil, long black fingernails...

Back
Top Bottom