Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com

great pis. but call me a racist or not: I always had a feeling that a colored woman never is "really" naked. I mean, in their culture nuditiy is sort of common, and it is more humiliating for a - say - european woman to be stripped naked before others....

Remind me on a fastfood restaurant in which my son liked to eated always in the US.
20160529_124846.jpg
I think that was a chain called Bob's Big Boy Hamburgers. As I recall it pre-dated the expansion of fast food restaurants like McDonald's. Rather than rely on my memory of that time when I was a little kid, I just Googled it. The chain was started in southern California in 1936 and only five remain open, all in California. It was among the first restaurants to have curbside service.
We had some of those Big Boy restaurants here in Canada as well up until about 1986 - they started failing health inspections and were closed down. :p:eek:
Not sure what happened to the American ones.

I would buy any one or all of these three, especially the B&W one. How many owners have they had? What are the Consumer Guide specs on them? :p:D

The first has had one careful owner, an elderly gentleman, on my honour as a slave dealer! Hardly any wear on her.
The second is well broken in, ideal for the man who doesn't want the trouble of training a new slave.
The third, ah! ideal for the man who enjoys exerting his "authority", shall we say. Plenty of spirit, plenty to keep a man busy for many long happy hours.
Come! Take a closer look sir.

It's a slaves life
suck_like_a_slave_by_taurus_comix-d4ybygt.jpglast_breath_by_taurus_comix-da0rx88.jpg50_years_a_bbc_slave_by_taurus_comix-da42j4t.jpga_whipping_for_annemie_by_taurus_comix-dabykbz.jpghome_alone_reality_tv_series_by_taurus_comix-dac1num.jpg

Back
Top Bottom