Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Interesting pics, Elephas

Which is worse? Being for sale, or being bought?

View attachment 676426

View attachment 676427
An interesting question.

Being for sale is all about uncertainty. Who will buy me? What will they want me for? Will they be kind? Cruel? Perverted? Is this really happening? Am I really just a chattel, no longer really human? What am I worth? What if nobody buys me?

Being sold is possibly worse. It is the final confirmation that one is just a chattel, an object to be traded, to be used in whatever way this stranger wishes.

Either way, not a pleasant experience.

View attachment 676438

What thoughts are going through her head as she stands there on display? Just a few days ago she was free, a cherished daughter with dreams of marriage and family. Now she is nothing.

This one is very cute, lovely breasts and a welcoming bush, I might make a bid for her, training her could be fun.

View attachment 676442

This slave has been sold many times before. She has long been resigned to her lot in life. Now all she wants is a comfortable life as a bedslave.

I sense a bargain here. This one has a lot to offer, she still has a great body, a bold look in her eye and loads of experience. Now how best to place a winning bid without attracting unwanted attention from rivals?

"500 for the young blond! Another 100 if you throw in the mature woman there to tend my fire."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom