Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Harem Girls

WhiteSlave2.jpg
Lady Barb arrives in Al-Khrux and is presented to the Sultan Mohammed-ibn-Rwhagg who has always wanted a white slavegirl for his Harem, ever since his years as a student of modern art at Oxford.
"Behold, Effendi, how soft and supple she is," offered the Majordomo.
"Yes, Ahmed, she is indeed bestowed like one of the Houris, and she does appear willing, but I believe you should desist in your demonstrations of her charms, if you wish your hand to remain attached to your arm."
said the Sultan. "Have I not given you the discarded girl over there? Surely that is sufficient for you."
"Allah and the Sultan are indeed merciful,"
said the Majordomo nervously.

View attachment 686557
Lady Barb arrives in Al-Khrux and is presented to the Sultan Mohammed-ibn-Rwhagg who has always wanted a white slavegirl for his Harem, ever since his years as a student of modern art at Oxford.
"Behold, Effendi, how soft and supple she is," offered the Majordomo.
"Yes, Ahmed, she is indeed bestowed like one of the Houris, and she does appear willing, but I believe you should desist in your demonstrations of her charms, if you wish your hand to remain attached to your arm." said the Sultan. "Have I not given you the discarded girl over there? Surely that is sufficient for you."
"Allah and the Sultan are indeed merciful,"
said the Majordomo nervously.

ibn-Rwhagg, eh? He sounds like a scoundrel of the first order. White slavery indeed! It's a good thing that was stamped out long ago . . . .

tumblr_ngu0khQLX91tgz7hoo1_1280.jpgtumblr_ngif1qAASE1s233qio10_540.jpgtumblr_ngif1qAASE1s233qio1_540.jpgtumblr_ngiezwO0Bq1s233qio6_540.jpgtumblr_nez9bv10cS1tgz7hoo1_1280.jpgL_(1).jpg

Sultan Mohammed-ibn-Rwhagg
:duke:

She certainly seems to have given the Sultan cause to stroke his beard thoughtfully:

"Hmmm. This one might be more trouble than she's worth!" :rolleyes:

where he still kept an account with that discreet establishment behind the Mitre,
catering for gentlemen of discerning taste, by appointment to crowned and titled nobility
Scullion and sons, suppliers of girls from The Turl.

Very clever Jolly ... Al-Khrux ... Mohammed-ibn-Rwhagg? But a Lady for a slave girl? Lady Barbara of Cruxton Abbey, no less?

Ridiculous.

Young Mohammed should know better than to dream of bedding his betters. I am seriously considering terminating the family endowment to his Oxford College! What on earth were they teaching him there?

Back
Top Bottom