Slaves at work

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's a weird day in Willow's world. I was seeing if I wanted to do another mining video and I was like "Never shot one from the rock's viewpoint". So here it is.

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 800452
Good thing you wore the loincloth. Your master would be most disappointed to find shards of rock in your mound when he fucked you that evening... :doh:

Slaves hard at work bu Noble Vulchur

nvtumblr_ogpro8CAHK1ue0fv6o1_1280.pngnvtumblr_ogprmiabtU1ue0fv6o1_500.jpgnvtumblr_ogprlodM3R1ue0fv6o1_1280.jpgnvtumblr_ogprk9gXKR1ue0fv6o1_1280.pngnvtumblr_ogprjqG7Tb1ue0fv6o1_500.jpgnvtumblr_ogprjdlvdj1ue0fv6o1_500.jpgnvtumblr_ogprizPZJ41ue0fv6o1_1280.jpg

Better than the galleys....love that the overseer is a female. Almost looks like these three convicts are sisters.
The treadmill was a particularly cruel punishment, it was known in Victorian male prisons in Britain as the "cockchafer" owing to its detrimental effect on the prisoner`s groin and genitals. The term "screw" for a prison officer also originates here, as the warder was responsible for tightening the screw which increased the treadmill`s resistance, thus requiring more effort to keep it turning.

The treadmill was a particularly cruel punishment, it was known in Victorian male prisons in Britain as the "cockchafer" owing to its detrimental effect on the prisoner`s groin and genitals. The term "screw" for a prison officer also originates here, as the warder was responsible for tightening the screw which increased the treadmill`s resistance, thus requiring more effort to keep it turning.

CF is sooooo educational. That was all news to me! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom