Slaves at work

Go to CruxDreams.com

I kind of wonder where the western world got the concept that ancient galleys were powered by slaves (Ben Hur perhaps?) instead of paid professional oarsmen.

Still who is going to complain about hot sweaty girls with whip marks on the back and ass?

kisses

willowfall

bdsmlr-269822-MIbiLHv7IQ-og.jpg

Not sure I would consider this "work".

kisses

willowfall

A perfect prepartion for the body of Eva Inanna for her scourging ...nailing ...and raising up totally nude on the cross.....Inanna would be bathed by the slave women....her entire body and pussy shaved freshly...her erect nipples pierced by two long needles to keep the fully erect.....her eager pussy and luscious asshole tasted by all the slave women...and always to orgasm....then the stretching out of her lustfull asshole with large comuses to prepare her for her feedings from many huge fully erect cocks...of her masters....at least 25, ....strong ejaculations in her mouth to drink down and deep in her asshole to give the body the energy for a long dance on the cross...to satisfy the lust and abuse of her body by the crowd.

No tips? That’s not good!
I think I’ll resign to my slave position.

But...you wouldn't be the one serving refreshments Inanna...you cannot resign.....your destiny is set.....you will be the one getting her body prepared for its scourging and nailing...to become one with the cross.....

Last edited:
A perfect prepartion for the body of Eva Inanna for her scourging ...nailing ...and raising up totally nude on the cross.....Inanna would be bathed by the slave women....her entire body and pussy shaved freshly...her erect nipples pierced by two long needles to keep the fully erect.....her eager pussy and luscious asshole tasted by all the slave women...and always to orgasm....then the stretching out of her lustfull asshole with large comuses to prepare her for her feedings from many huge fully erect cocks...of her masters....at least 25, ....strong ejaculations in her mouth to drink down and deep in her asshole to give the body the energy for a long dance on the cross...to satisfy the lust and abuse of her body by the crowd.

what a crude language ! :hanged:

From the film “Salo, or the 120 of Sodom”, directed by Pasolini.

Really? I saw that a very long time ago, and have no memory of this scene. I guess I need to see it again.

The only thing I remember liking in that movie was the scene where a couple of girls are displayed for sale to a group of gentlemen. I watched that scene many, many times. Often in slow-motion. Of course I was fantasizing I was one of the girls. :jump1:

Really? I saw that a very long time ago, and have no memory of this scene. I guess I need to see it again.

The only thing I remember liking in that movie was the scene where a couple of girls are displayed for sale to a group of gentlemen. I watched that scene many, many times. Often in slow-motion. Of course I was fantasizing I was one of the girls. :jump1:

there is a dining room scene in which the girls serve food ...

So before Barb gave me the answer, I did a quick search on "naked slave girls serving tea." Just for the hell of it.

I soon found myself on a site dedicated to Gor fantasy. A page that provides great instructions on how slaves are to engage with guests when serving drinks, etc. Including how to introduce yourself, let them know you are available for sexual pleasures if they wish, and to thank them for being allowed to serve them....

“I am Jackie. I serve you, naked and collared."

“Here is your drink, Master. I beg to serve you further in any way I may.”

“Do not forget that I come with the price of the cup. Use me as you will, Master.”

“Jackie hopes Master will later find her suitable to give him pleasure.”

”It is a great honor and privilege for a slave to be permitted to serve her master.”

https://goreancodex.wordpress.com/drinks-serving/

Oh my. I love this so much. And I can't seem to stop watching that damn gif. :p

Back
Top Bottom