Slaves at work

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well done Connoisseurs, we've been needing a slavegirl training thread here for a long while -
there are some of us here who appreciate the finer points of subservience,
but others, I'm sorry to tell you, are unteachable ;)

Well, I do try ... I really do ... it’s just that ... well you see ... oh never mind :confused:

Well done Connoisseurs, we've been needing a slavegirl training thread here for a long while -
there are some of us here who appreciate the finer points of subservience,
but others, I'm sorry to tell you, are unteachable ;)
I hope we are not the only ones thinking so. There is also the question of housing and sanitary standards. Now with PETS (People for the Ethical Treatment of Slaves) active, one has to know where the minimal standards should be. We know there are always other people (at least one :)) who complain, no matter what.
There is room for a lot of pics to show how it should be done and how not.

Yes, little did those GI brides know where they were heading .... :devil:
"GI" was a World War II designation (when an American internee since 1942 was rescued from a Japanese camp in the Philippines she was disappointed to learn that the rescuers were "GI's" and not marines). It is my understanding that the term came from "general issue"--Army uniforms were always a kind of luck of the draw.
The term in World War I was "doughboy", which I think was a kind of cake. (Thank God Twinkies hadn't been invented yet--the war would have been lost.)
The video is a great illustration of how far audio techniques have come. Edison would be jealous.
Corn and wheat fields can indeed be very pleasant, but there isn't much variety or action, unless the weather decides to act up (which it often does).

View attachment 646518I'm thinking of complaining to the authorities about the work conditions here :confused:
Since the authorities get a substantial kickback from the owners and occasional opportunity to sample the inventory, a complaint might not be the wisest thing. But, what the hay? Knock yourself out!

Back
Top Bottom