Slaves Of Emarukk

Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

Emarukk posted some of his work on this site which proved very popular. Unfortunately it was mostly hosted on his own site and since he deleted one of his faulty galleries we have lost all the links. Not to worry! I'm going to post some of his most liked pics from BDSMLR.
Em 27.jpg
Soon Dulcinea was under the deep ecstasy. Nuala worked well, and approaching climax was like spring that was slowly loading. Dulcinea was moaning and whining; she called most of the gods in her language, leaving others to wonder what she was saying. Dulcinea was sweet to listen, and after long denial also other girls felt they would be more than happy to receive relief to the desire.

This was his No 1 with 130 "notes" which are similar to our "likes"
View attachment 1146549
Those two blokes appear to be using some sort of screwdriver to attach collars and leg irons.
Great work, (for me a little marred by the inclusion of a male slave, but OK whatever.). I love the girls, and their slave chains.. and the dear little piggy. Is @Emarukk no longer here then? I hope we haven’t driven him away…

Great work, (for me a little marred by the inclusion of a male slave, but OK whatever.). I love the girls, and their slave chains.. and the dear little piggy. Is @Emarukk no longer here then? I hope we haven’t driven him away…
He's not been seen since Nov 2021. There was a complaint from a serial complainer back in May 2021 but I don't think that would have put him off. More likely he was busy with his own site. Unfortunately there are some pics I can't find so if anyone downloaded any pics from his threads then please post them here.

bdsmlr-44093-kJKMg6eUKJ2.jpgAnother one by Emarukk. What has the girl on the left been fastened to? What is the purpose of the two wooden wheels? Does it transform into a wheelbarrow of some kind when not being used to hold sex slaves in place and what is the woman on the right doing with that stick? Unfortunately Emarukk isn't here to enlighten me.

What has the girl on the left been fastened to? What is the purpose of the two wooden wheels?
I think it's an up-market version of the kind my hairdresser has - I sit on it in much that position, and if I press a button it vibrates enjoyably - but the wrist and ankle bondage isn't supplied, and I don't think that particular style of hairdressing is offered - I'm must tell Prana ('hair, skin and lash salon'!) to invest in that up-market model, and advertise pubic coiffure, I'm sure it would boost custom!

This was his No 1 with 130 "notes" which are similar to our "likes"
View attachment 1146549
Those two blokes appear to be using some sort of screwdriver to attach collars and leg irons.
if you want to see his works, just write him on the discord, he is one of the artists I am in contact with, and he is a great teacher !!

he taught me a lot and teaches me!

he just has the advantage that his works render superpc! when he works in It company!

and therefore they are amazing!

Attachments

• 96780716_p0 (1).jpg
    96780716_p0 (1).jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,137
  • doucette_the_pony.jpg
    doucette_the_pony.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 1,051
  • unknown (2).png
    unknown (2).png
    639.7 KB · Views: 1,140
if you want to see his works, just write him on the discord, he is one of the artists I am in contact with, and he is a great teacher !!

he taught me a lot and teaches me!

he just has the advantage that his works render superpc! when he works in It company!

and therefore they are amazing!

what is his discord profile ???

Back
Top Bottom