Slaves Treated Very Badly

Go to CruxDreams.com
You are right. I have been watching the scenes and am stunned by the breadth and severity of the flooding. Please accept my apologies and my sincerest wishes for the health, safety and future recovery of everyone there.
Show a little more respect could you. I'm from Houston, and alot of people have been put in danger becuase of flood. I get its a joke, just be a little more sensitive next time please.
Please, accept the excuse me from Windar. Sometimes is our humour a bit to strange for others. But I am sure, Windar dont want to mock victims fo fthe flood or other cathastrophes.

Here is a cruel idea for how to treat slaves badly.

Strip them naked.

Bind them to a chair.

Give them a set of headphones and a mike...

...and have them do telemarketing.

Another one from the artist who goes by the title frog. We've had a couple of Mayan/Aztec themed stories here and they would certainly be justified in wanting revenge against the Spaniards. Not crux, but they did carve a few crosses on herimg-1504096578.jpg

A few more by Noone

Of course she can get wet, no clothes to ruin slave_in_the_rain_by_noone102000-dallbg9.jpg

No problems getting wet for her. But who would be dumb enough to escape into a desert? Barb, don't answer that;)desert_escape_by_noone102000-dai3bjw.jpg

These would also have been good in Mine Misery. There was a pit and they slept chained up the_pit_by_noone102000-d9g1t6w.jpg slave_cell___the_first_night_by_noone102000-d9wt120.jpg

Hurry up, time is money slaves_caravan_to_the_auction_by_noone102000-d9o36vt.jpg

You are right. I have been watching the scenes and am stunned by the breadth and severity of the flooding. Please accept my apologies and my sincerest wishes for the health, safety and future recovery of everyone there.
It's all good. Sorry i didn't reply immediately, was out of town.

Harsh treatment

Slave Girls 95.jpg tumblr_mgzrmta0HT1radjano1_1280.jpg Slave Girl 56.jpg commission___roman_slaves_by_dravuor-d4hjp5x.jpg

A few more by Noone

Of course she can get wet, no clothes to ruin View attachment 526161

No problems getting wet for her. But who would be dumb enough to escape into a desert? Barb, don't answer that;)View attachment 526162

These would also have been good in Mine Misery. There was a pit and they slept chained up View attachment 526163 View attachment 526164

Hurry up, time is money View attachment 526165
Another by Noone - I don't think you've posted it yet, apologies if you have -
but you'll see why it's a fave of mine! :D

slaves_girls_in_the_mill_house_by_noone102000-d9vyr6a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom