Slaves Treated Very Badly

Go to CruxDreams.com
But damnit, Jolly, these slaves have to be fed and that costs money. View attachment 544129 I'm looking into robots...
I don't know. I'm not entirely convinced by this artificial reality and electronic, digital modernism. Analog has a lot to recommend itself. You get a warmer Feel from it, for one. ;):devil:
Winter is coming and we need to warm up our slaves with a good whippingView attachment 544616 View attachment 544617
Some people just use brandy...:confused::eek:

Beast of burden

Hard Labor 128.jpg Hard Labor 125.jpg Hard Labor 117.jpg Hard Labor 68.jpg

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. I think to be a slave after having been a princess would be worse than being born into slavery, because you would know how much you have lost. What do you think? It's a lovely image either way, IMO
Sure, falling down hits hard. The risk of having overplayed her hand?

Another series by chimaera

Nothing to declare? Would you step out of line please Ma'am? It's just a routine matter customs 1.jpg

Is this really necessary? I said I had nothing to declare customs 2.jpg

Surely you don't think I'd hide anything THERE? customs 3.jpg

Well, at least I'll have some company in the mine customs 4.jpg

A couple by an artist known as mkg2k7

Moore it's time that tight little got friendly with that paddle, don't you think?View attachment 549347

Well, it it's only a paddle, I will settle for that. I was expecting far worse! :confused:
Wasn't it nice that instead of letting her freeze in that cell, they lit a nice warm fire? View attachment 549348

I would have preferred central heating.:rolleyes:

First, stretch her a little bit moore!:devil:

That's not helpful Lox :spank::spank::spank::spank:

Well, if this is the right place for galley slaves, here comes my part! :D

Andaroos 11 - Page 423.jpgShit, not only is it beastly hot out here on the water, and pulling these oars back-breaking labor, but now they have the whips out as well! I don't know how long I can keep this up!

A couple more by mkg2k7

This is a mother and daughter (not entirely sure which is which) but they have each other for comfort, I guess. I think the loincloths are very cute, though a bit of a waste of valuable fabric, since they will be burnt up.heretics___mother_and_daughter_by_mkg2k7.jpg

This one is waiting. For her turn on "Dancing Naked with the Stars"? chained_up__by_mkg2k7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom