Slaves Treated Very Badly

Go to CruxDreams.com
Two interrogation scenes, one modern by Kelderek and one from the Inquisition by Jucundus. The goal of the interrogators is the same and the suffering of the prisoner not much different.

I particularly like the second one, though I'm curious about what that thing is the guy is holding by her foot. It looks like a kitchen whisk...
View attachment 611641View attachment 611640
Tree's old shaving brush...

I particularly like the second one, though I'm curious about what that thing is the guy is holding by her foot. It looks like a kitchen whisk...
"Now then, my dear, you must confess and recant your heresy, or Norman will...um...tickle your feet. Norman, I don't want to tell you your job, but are you sure that is really what the Torturer's Manual says you're supposed to do now?"

I really like the picture of the woman on the wooden horse, but I also find it very annoying. This kind of overkill is so common in fetish photography. She's wearing a crotch strap, and she's on the wooden horse. Dude, one or the other, make up your mind.

"Now then, my dear, you must confess and recant your heresy, or Norman will...um...tickle your feet. Norman, I don't want to tell you your job, but are you sure that is really what the Torturer's Manual says you're supposed to do now?"
He's Titus the tittivator - when he isn't titillating their titties, he's tickling their tootsies! :p

Back
Top Bottom