Slaves Treated Very Badly

Go to CruxDreams.com
And a new one from Kelderek. You can bid on them separately or we can make a good deal if you take both.

View attachment 667684

The girl on the left is lucky. Having her hands tied above her head makes it easier for her to make her body presentable to a prospective bidder. Her friend will have to work a lot harder lest she gets sold to one of the brothels on the other side of the city wall, where the mule handlers, muck cleaners and fertiliser merchants amuse themselves once they have had enough to drink and are thrown out of the inn...

667253-2cb4e33dfd057528070f084d3c208b53.jpg

Now this in interesting. The spikes look copper to me, which would make them good heat conductors. With a little effort, the owner of this girl could make it possible to make individual spikes hot or freezing to give his property more reasons to squirm on the floor. The fact that they would conduct electricity as well seems too obvious to mention ;-)

The first one is two victims of the Spanish Inquisition. They probably didn't expect it, but no one does:D. The one on the floor is begging the Father not to whip her like they are doing to the other one, but I suspect he won't listen inquisition-dungeon-whipping.jpg

This one, it's hard to tell whether she wants him to whip her or not. Perhaps both?slave-girl-chained-to-post-to-be-whipped.jpg
This one is just "Ouch!" For those who don't speak French, the flogger is saying, "So, Josepha, you will be wise in the future?" I certainly hope she will be... Whipping-Girl-Vagina.jpg

Finally, this one, an illustration by Georges Pichard for La Religeuse by Denis Diderot. Since it's self-flagellation, she isn't really being treated very badly, but I like the drawingGeorges-Pichard-Flagellation-Art.jpg

Some slaves being treated very badlyView attachment 679115
A nice set, especially #1, i love a scene where the slavegirl has to have the Whip ready,
freshly greased with her own juices, to hand to Master when He arrives ...

This one, it's hard to tell whether she wants him to whip her or not. Perhaps both?
Well, she seems to have found a nice use for the Whipping Post :p

A mother and daughter in the slave market, by Jucundus. I think Barb and I wrote a story (or two) on that theme. But I can't help looking at that guy on the left and the fellow with the knife. Yikes!!!:eek::eek::eek:
View attachment 673376

Is that dad, big bro or the boyfriend getting seen to on the left? At least the girls are being sold intact. They are being sold intact, aren't they? Or have they also had a little snick? Get them to spread so we can check, I don't want damaged goods!

This is either inspired by a story on Gagged Utopia or vice versa, but this depiction is almost exactly as I recall the situation of the victim in the story. She is a noblewoman being tortured for information by the villain (the Black Prince, or some such.) The torture machine is described in great detail. It is like a Rube Goldberg device in which the pointed dowels are pressed against pressure points and then small weighted balls are released automatically at intervals to roll down a cleverly designed ramp, which distributes them randomly above one or another of the dowels, driving them by increments deeper and deeper into the pressure points. Of course it is hideously, excruciatingly painful, as all these nefarious and overly complicated devices are. I loved the idea of it. The story, not so much. It was written in the style of a bodice ripper, and I didn't much care for that. But I thought it was worth reading for the torture. If I remember the title of the story I'll post it.

This is either inspired by a story on Gagged Utopia or vice versa, but this depiction is almost exactly as I recall the situation of the victim in the story. She is a noblewoman being tortured for information by the villain (the Black Prince, or some such.) The torture machine is described in great detail. It is like a Rube Goldberg device in which the pointed dowels are pressed against pressure points and then small weighted balls are released automatically at intervals to roll down a cleverly designed ramp, which distributes them randomly above one or another of the dowels, driving them by increments deeper and deeper into the pressure points. Of course it is hideously, excruciatingly painful, as all these nefarious and overly complicated devices are. I loved the idea of it. The story, not so much. It was written in the style of a bodice ripper, and I didn't much care for that. But I thought it was worth reading for the torture. If I remember the title of the story I'll post it.

I found the story on Gagged Utopia. It's called "Lady Sally Blackrook, Victorian Adventuress," by Gincrack. It's actually written a little better than I remembered. It just ends rather illogically and abruptly, as the villain, Count Corvinus, leaves Lady Blackrook to die in increasing agony before he's obtained the information he wanted.

Count Corvinus claims the torture has been used for centuries. He tells Lady Blackrook:

". . . perhaps you would like to know what this device is called? It has many names and dates back several centuries and was used to extract confessions from witches and vampires, in Romanian it is called Rupt in Varful, in Italian it is Rotto Sotto il Picco, the French call it Casse Sous le Pic but in English it is Broken under the Spike!"

Sounds good, but I was unable to find any information about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom