Slaves Treated Very Badly

Go to CruxDreams.com
What do you expect? You're slaves!

candle.jpgharem_spa__locker_room_complete_scene_by_ea3d-d8unpzw.jpgtumblr_p690cjBys01qf84c6o1_1280.jpgslavemwovurSydD1sj940yo1.jpg

This recent picture by Jucundus is full of possibilities. Perhaps it's all a misunderstanding and the nice detectives will let her go. Or perhaps, further questioning is in order. And there's a close-up (of her FACE, you dirty-minded people)...striga.jpgstriga_close.jpg

This recent picture by Jucundus is full of possibilities. Perhaps it's all a misunderstanding and the nice detectives will let her go. Or perhaps, further questioning is in order. And there's a close-up (of her FACE, you dirty-minded people)...View attachment 743274View attachment 743276

I have seen this. As with everything Jucundus does, it is wonderful! And that closeup is fantastic!

elephas, thank you. it's a little surprise for me to find the typical images and icons of BDSM has not changed at all since such old days. :) should i say our BDSM fantasy is eternal or we are lacking in idea? :cool:
It's true. It's getting hard to make pictures or stories that don't repeat the same old things. Crucifixion is thousands of years old. Whipping, the same. Hot irons, since the Iron Age at least. The rack-positively medieval. The only newish thing is electricity and that's well over a hundred years now. Where are the inventors and innovators? Well there is Twitter, which is a form of torture, I guess...

It's true. It's getting hard to make pictures or stories that don't repeat the same old things. Crucifixion is thousands of years old. Whipping, the same. Hot irons, since the Iron Age at least. The rack-positively medieval. The only newish thing is electricity and that's well over a hundred years now. Where are the inventors and innovators? Well there is Twitter, which is a form of torture, I guess...
Really, it is difficult to come up with something fundamentally new. It remains to combine well-known motives, as in folktales. Perhaps a scientific approach should be taken to achieve the best result. I mean compiling a BDSM storyline index, like the Aarne-Thompson Index. :)

Really, it is difficult to come up with something fundamentally new. It remains to combine well-known motives, as in folktales. Perhaps a scientific approach should be taken to achieve the best result. I mean compiling a BDSM storyline index, like the Aarne-Thompson Index. :)
It's been said that there are only seven basic plots https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven_Basic_Plots. Some time we could have a thread classifying the various stories here into those categories. Or not...

elephas, thank you. it's a little surprise for me to find the typical images and icons of BDSM has not changed at all since such old days. :) should i say our BDSM fantasy is eternal or we are lacking in idea? :cool:
Really, it is difficult to come up with something fundamentally new. It remains to combine well-known motives, as in fairy tales. Perhaps a scientific approach should be taken to achieve the best result. I mean compiling a BDSM storyline index, like the Aarne-Thompson Index. :)
I don´t think that it is bad at all. Some things can´t get better. Although the ideal of beauty has changed over time - would you really want to change the female body? Like four breasts or something like that? Concerning BDSM there are a lot of toys that work electronically and they become more every day (ask your wife if you don´t believe it). I like to "torture" my wife sometimes with remote controlled toys.
Concerning real torture I am sure there are a lot of people in a lot of countries that work real hard at abusing every technical or medical progress ever made :(

Back
Top Bottom