Slaves Treated Very Badly

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some time we could have a thread classifying the various stories here into those categories. Or not...

Only once the cataloguing of French railway timetables has been finished.

Like four breasts or something like that?

Eccentrica Gallumbits, the triple-breasted whore of Eroticon Six.

Eccentrica Gallumbits.jpg

Concerning real torture I am sure there are a lot of people in a lot of countries that work real hard at abusing every technical or medical progress ever made

And indeed, kitchen cleaning utensils (I have seen the use of Brillo Pads in South America discussed elsewhere on here).

I don´t think that it is bad at all. Some things can´t get better. Although the ideal of beauty has changed over time - would you really want to change the female body? Like four breasts or something like that? Concerning BDSM there are a lot of toys that work electronically and they become more every day (ask your wife if you don´t believe it). I like to "torture" my wife sometimes with remote controlled toys.
Concerning real torture I am sure there are a lot of people in a lot of countries that work real hard at abusing every technical or medical progress ever made :(
yes, some of technologies can improve our fantasies. Once i imagined some masochistic people would be able to enjoy more easily if they could get with more advanced technology of clone and the electric transmission which can transfer senses and feeling. :)
That is the dream which this young painter has in the bottom of heart...
06A_PAINTERS_ILLUSION-cf.jpg

The 2nd : Cendrillon (Contes de Charles Perrault/Charles Perrault's tales, 17th century). It might be translated by 'Ashley'
After the death of her father the King, her stepmother and her daughters take the young Princess as a slave.
Of course it ends well ! Helped by a good fairy, she will meet a handsome and courageous Prince !

cendrillon_by_weberelaine-d4zy7du.jpg

Adaptated to a very nice animated film by Walt Disney, 1950

Last edited by a moderator:
There is more or less a scenario of that kind in "Snowwhite', Grimm's tale with disney adaptation : the bad stepmother.
In ancient French and in Occitan, stepmother = 'maratre/marastre'
The use of that term by Perrault changed the meaning of the word : marâtre = bad stepmother
In modern French, stepmother = 'belle-mère" as for 'mother-in-law'

The 2nd : Cendrillon (Contes de Charles Perrault/Charles Perrault's tales, 17th century). It might be translated by 'Ashley'
After the death of her father the King, her stepmother and her daughters take the young Princess as a slave.
Of course it ends well ! Helped by a good fairy, she will meet a handsome and courageous Prince !

View attachment 749354

Adaptated to a very nice animated film by Walt Disney, 1950
I know this is the wrong thread, but I couldn´t resist :)
bdsmlr-22598-5rxwhIk1qK.jpg

Back
Top Bottom