Slaves Treated Very Badly

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's a hard life on the oars

bdsmlr-353947-AaZeq1urcZ-og.jpgbdsmlr-353947-pSiJRWRHMf-og.jpgbdsmlr-353947-imliXwpud8-og.jpgbdsmlr-353947-fh8iXStVKv-og.jpgbdsmlr-353947-AY0VK8RQvK-og.jpgbdsmlr-353947-r1ISf3sDS8-og.jpgbdsmlr-353947-UysSMgF7xi-og.jpg

May i offer my services as a provider of cheap-quality loincloths,for the less discerning Slavegirl.
One size fits all.
Bulk orders welcome....excellent discount given.

NailusMartyrs.com apparently has a new market competitor. This should bring down prices and spur the creation of new fashion designs.

By a French artist called Weberelaine

View attachment 407841
Not sure what this girl's doing here - all the others were suffering, but she seems to be doing OK.
Likewise - not even sure these ones are slaves.

Now, I must disagree. Constant whipping is not the best way to get the most work from slaves. It's better to set a target-if they make it, great; if not, then whip them. Of course, the target can be as high as you wish:):devil:
I concur - although I feel such agreement is rare around here. Of course that said, probably better to get a lagging slave moving again with a lash or two - or even just the threat of them - than have to give them the full flogging for missing quota later.

But I look at it from the floggers perspective. To have to spend all day watching slaves and whipping them periodically is a pain in the ass. Better to give them their quota, relax and spend the day drinking beer and getting laid and then check at the end of the day and punish those who deserve it (and any more you feel like punishing just for fun) all at once.

It's damn cheeky of you to put your needs ahead of others...
If theu'e going to be that lackadaisical about their jobs, why are we paying them instead of having slaves do it for free?

Back
Top Bottom