Slaves Treated Very Badly

Go to CruxDreams.com
If only we'd thought to install a glass ceiling we could have rented out the room upstairs to admirers of your tight little :doh::doh:

RR shall now mourn a missed business opportunity :(
1024px-Wine_glass_girl.jpg That's ok ... I have moved on to the TreeHouse deck where I can look at reflection of myself in a wine glass. And no cameras, Rodent!!!

I thought his specialty was nails ... :confused:
Any cruelty is his specialty :eek:
Don't look to me for guidance or support .... I've got my own problems ...
I can see though I'd rather not, knowing I'm next...
The problem is you're just hanging around.:devil:
You make it sound so easy,
'Just hanging around',

in fact it makes me a bit queasy,
just to hear that sound,
the tearing and snapping of ligaments and tendons, the sick wet smack of dislocating joints,
I've confessed to pretty much everything I possibly could (and some things impossible too),
but it was never about that, was it?

Any cruelty is his specialty :eek:

I can see though I'd rather not, knowing I'm next...

You make it sound so easy,
'Just hanging around',

in fact it makes me a bit queasy,
just to hear that sound,
the tearing and snapping of ligaments and tendons, the sick wet smack of dislocating joints,
I've confessed to pretty much everything I possibly could (and some things impossible too),
but it was never about that, was it?
No, any excuse to get their jollies. They were going to torture you mercilessly no matter what you said or refused to say. :confused:

As you may have guessed from my avatar, I am a fan of Tibool and his old site Chianganggirls. http://www.chainganggirls.com/free.htm Barb and I were inspired by his pictures to write Plantation Plight and Mine Misery So I was pleased to see that he is going to modernize (whatever that means) and reopen the site as femchain.com. There is even a new story from Turnkey, another artist on the site, about a mother and daughter who manage to end up on a prison farm (sounds familiar, eh, Barb?) http://www.chainganggirls.com/key10.htm

A few by noone from DeviantArt. I know Eul is familiar with his work (I've seen her comments on his pics) and if these have already been posted here, let me know and I'll stop. If not, I'll be happy to post more.

Mine Misery (we missed these in our story, Barb)the_mine___pushing_a_wagon_by_noone102000-d9j8e21.jpgslaves_girls_in_the_mill_house_by_noone102000-d9vyr6a.jpgthe_mine_part_2___getting_to_the_quota_by_noone102000-d9k1k62.jpg

A few whippings public_whipping_png_by_noone102000-d9bs2iv.png.jpg galley_slave_flogging_by_noone102000-dbf2408.jpg slave_for_rent_inc___panel_5___whipping_by_noone102000-daucrvd.jpg

One from Houston mud_peril_by_noone102000-dbj3tly.jpg

Last edited:
A few by noone from DeviantArt. I know Eul is familiar with his work (I've seen her comments on his pics) and if these have already been posted here, let me know and I'll stop. If not, I'll be happy to post more.

Mine Misery (we missed these in our story, Barb)View attachment 524899View attachment 524903View attachment 524907

A few whippings View attachment 524900 View attachment 524901 View attachment 524902

One from Houston View attachment 524904
Keep posting!!!

Mine Misery (we missed these in our story, Barb)View attachment 524899View attachment 524903View attachment 524907

A few whippings View attachment 524900 View attachment 524901 View attachment 524902

One from Houston View attachment 524904
Show a little more respect could you. I'm from Houston, and alot of people have been put in danger becuase of flood. I get its a joke, just be a little more sensitive next time please.

Show a little more respect could you. I'm from Houston, and alot of people have been put in danger becuase of flood. I get its a joke, just be a little more sensitive next time please.
You are right. I have been watching the scenes and am stunned by the breadth and severity of the flooding. Please accept my apologies and my sincerest wishes for the health, safety and future recovery of everyone there.

Back
Top Bottom