Slaves Treated Very Badly

Go to CruxDreams.com
A collective gasp rises from the crowd as the crime and sentence is read aloud...two sisters...gender treason...incest... caught pleasuring each other in the forest...

In another province, the crime of gender treason and sisterly incest is still punished publicly but in an even harsher fashion. How could a simple innocent kiss...comparing and exploring each other's bodies be so wrong, so misunderstood.

Attachments

• 1859.jpg
    1859.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 643
  • 1860.jpg
    1860.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 713
Love tithanging.... adore tithanging with torture.... never seen a tithanging bitch being fucked.......

One of the rewards of being the public executioner...after the first 50 lashes he gets to "revive" her by violating her previously virginal brown rose while she dangles by her breasts. After the next 50 strokes he takess her lover who hangs next to her. Both of their limp panting forms are left hanging, semen dripping from their ravaged anuses, their own essence dripping down their thighs.

Treated like an animal

bdsmlr-11125-71FH08OfR9.jpgbdsmlr-11125-Qm2POqqH7c.jpgbdsmlr-11125-ljZ71q28ao.jpgbdsmlr-11125-6h7S9BUeqG.jpg

"Your two friends have spent the last three hours in the stocks now. I can tell, they are slowly getting uncomfortable. It is up to you to free them. I want your ass, your tighs and your pussy glowing red in ten minutes. If you succeed, I will let them get back to work and continue just with you. But if you fail, you will join them and then I will use the paddle on all three of you until my arm gets tired. It's your call!"

Attachments

• lose_lose_situation.jpg
    lose_lose_situation.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 656
Back
Top Bottom