Go to CruxDreams.com
:D
A well trimmed and ornamented front lawn creates an image of efficiency and rialability for the company!
The gardener has no desire to ornament the front lawn, she does her best;)

The gardener has no desire to ornament the front lawn, she does her best;)
It must be a very skilled gardener, who keeps that lawn surface perfect, even after a double crucifixion!;)

Anyway, one can wonder what goes through the ladies' mind meanwhile! They look depressed (how would you be in their place?), but also ill-tempered. They look away from each other. Did they just before had an argument:?
"I should never have participated to that plan of yours! I should have reported you immediately! It is all your fault!"
"It was going well, until you made that stupid mistake!"
"You said they never would find out our plan!"
"But you have been stupid! I have always warned you to be careful!"
"Brat!"
"Idiot!"

Sad, since they will need each other's support for the remaining of their ordeal!

Particularly, since noon approaches! Colleagues will leave the company for lunch or a walk, and pass along! Others will certainly use the midday break to have a look at the spectacle in front of the building!

Many had been jealous of the lead researcher, whose position in the company seemed untouchable. Those who had critics on her work, even on founded reasons, risked their career! In her wake, her secretary had become arrogant and hence impopular either.

Apparently, both ladies' high pay grade and position had mentally isolated them in the company. Eager to gain more, they had submitted to the seduction of passing information to a company in another country!

After the execution, the management has issued a communication that the affair must be a instigation for self-reflection for all employees. "On the short term, it is a backdrop, but on the long run, we all must work to turn this moment of collective self-reflection into an opportunity for the future of our company!"

Had this one half done for a while.
My take on the crucifixion scene of the Hollywood movie "The Auction of Souls" also know as "Ravished Armenia "
I take the scene halfway during the time women are nailed to crosses.
Enjoy!

Which version do you like more? Colored or B/W posted here ?

Attachments

• Armeniafake.jpg
    Armeniafake.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 1,698
Last edited:
Had this one half done for a while.
My take on the crucifixion scene of the Hollywood movie "The Auction of Souls" also know as "Ravished Armenia "
I take the scene halfway during the time women are nailed to crosses.
Enjoy!

Which version do you like more? Colored or B/W ?

Yes. ;)

Now for something completely different:

A lead researcher and her secretary being excuted for industrial espionage.
The new international cooperate law used for its full effect.
The woman with her feet nailed to the footrest will take much longer to die. I think she is the researcher. The secretary, perhaps, who was not primarily responsible, has her feet nailed flat to the upright. She cannot support her hanging weight nearly as well. The judge was lenient with her--her sufferings will only last maybe 6 hours (I'm guessing) until she dies from exhaustion and inability to breathe. The researcher will last much, much longer on her cross.

Wasn't happy with the previous version so made a better one:)

If you like the old one better? Why?

edited: posted the 1MB png instead of the smaller bytesized jpg

Attachments

• Industrialofficecrux.jpg
    Industrialofficecrux.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 1,513
Last edited:
Wasn't happy with the previous version so made a better one:)

If you like the old one better? Why?

edited: posted the 1MB png instead of the smaller bytesized jpg
Actually, it is different to choose, since both are good. The new version views the crosses from a different perspective of view, which enhances the contrast between the modern architecture of the building, and rawness of the execution.

A hint, since the building is visible in little bit more distant perspective, why not adding onlookers on it?

Since both women have been given altered body shapes, haircuts and poses, This could be a different execution than the first one.

Apparently, there was more rotten in the company. The two women from the internal security audit department were first addressed for their failure to spot the spying. They would have lost their job anyway for their incompetence, until it was discovered that they were aware of it, but got themselves bribed. So, their fate was sealed.

“I told you, we had to flee to South America immediately, once it was discovered!”
“Oh! Shut up, will you!?”

I agree with Loxuru, this could be a second group of crucifixions. In the first pic, both women are depicted as young and very trim. A lead (senior) researcher might not be so young. So the two in the first image are assistants/secretaries/underlings swept up in the investigation and executed before the senior researcher. The heavier woman in the second image makes me imagine her the better depiction of an older woman who was leading some sort of research team.

In the second image you gave the woman with her feet nailed flat against the upright a sedile. That'll keep her alive longer! The woman with her feet nailed to a footrest doesn't need a sedile.

Both are great images. I, too, would like to see some spectators on the lawn or by the windows. Add some blood also.

I have to admit I liked the first image a bit more because I favor feet nailed separately and not one on top of the other. (That's how I imagine my own crucifixion. :D )

Oh, and how about adding a nice young guy with an erection? I want men watching me to get hard.

Last edited:
I like hair on crucified maids/women/ladies/crones,
Especially longer hair. Yes It would be more humiliating but less attractive in a visual. way.

Not going to do that shortcutting or shaving. I make the renders I like for you to enjoy for free:)
Never done a commision so I dont know if money would make up for the diminished feeling of enjoyment.

For what its worth like the idea of watchers. will have to see about it.
Anyways thanks for the input:D especially the extra background (small) stories that was made up for the pics.

Really appriciate it, Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom