Go to CruxDreams.com
IF you dont know what D&D is just ignore the text, enjoy the hanging.
If you dont like hangings? well to bad :D

I'm sure someone will get nailed to a cross some other time ;)
I have The Book of Vile Darkness which has the official D&D rules for torture and execution, including hanging and crucifixion. I will dig it out and post them here. Also magic items such as the Nipple Ring of Exquisite Pleasure!

Yeah well IIRC Vile Darkness worked with tmp HP damge
I use fortitude saves with low DC (12-14) -1 tmp CON damge if you fail. failing by 10 when hanging you slip into unconciousness.-> game over.
Hanging a roll every 10 seconds.
Crucifixions a roll every hour or so nailed -2 tmp Con damage if failed by more then 10
reaching 0 tmp CON, the victim dies.

mostly to determine if the party is able to rescue their mate or you for story purposes for NPC's
When hanging or crucified with ropes PC can try to free hands and try to open the noose if they got their hands free.
Need some distraction for guards not noticing ofc.

Same system can be adapted for impaling death and whipping/torture tmp CON damage as well for non lethal stuff as well:p

Well now I am sure you love me!
Helma kissed him passionately.
Her fingers began to play with his dick.
You earned your reward, come lie down with me.
While Agnes still coming to terms with being crucified.
Nick was nailing her former BFF in quite another way.
Helma gave herself to Agnes previous boyfriend.
One Hell and twice heaven on earth.

Paradise was quickly finished.. Hell would continue for quite a while.
Bliss was celebrated under her infernal cross many times.
Life ain't fair!

Attachments

• LifeAintFairFS.jpg
    LifeAintFairFS.jpg
    481.5 KB · Views: 1,680

Life ain't fair!
You are a genius, Crumera. Official. :)

Life ain't fair!
Helma should be careful. What happened to Agnes could happen to her. But young women are often reckless in matters of love.

"Trust me, darling, I'll love you forever," is what he whispers in Helma's ear.

That's all Helma wants to hear as she strokes his cock into an enormous erection.

As she mounts that engorged shaft, a little voice in her head warns her to be wary. After all, he probably said the same to Agnes . . . and she's now crucified.

But he'll always love me, she thinks to herself. I'll make sure he never leaves me. Agnes was never right for him, but I know I am the woman for him!

Got over 100 watchers on DA so posted this one over there,
So why not here as well?
No real story..

Attachments

• 100WatchersFS.jpg
    100WatchersFS.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 1,591
Daydreaming: Sometimes you are just bored and start imagining things.

Tracy: I used her feet for the feet fetish pics..
She looks great in a miniskirt IMHO

Being bored isn't a bad thing.. it gives the mind freedom to explore :D

Enjoy!

Attachments

• DaydreamingFS.jpg
    DaydreamingFS.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 1,469
  • TracyFS.jpg
    TracyFS.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,438
Experimentation

Just an endurance test they said.
Once she was bound to the beam the professor revealed the nails.
The nailing had been awfull. But nothing compared with hanging freely from them.
Her feet had some support from the rounded wood they were nailed to.
It didn't help that much..

She heard the assistant say the nail-probes were transmitting data.. on all 3 .
Take me down soon, she pleaded..
The grin of both men was telling all..
Uncaringly monitored by two merciless scientists.
She would slowly die right here.

Attachments

• ExperimentationFSjpg.jpg
    ExperimentationFSjpg.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 1,328
Daydreaming: Sometimes you are just bored and start imagining things.

Tracy: I used her feet for the feet fetish pics..
She looks great in a miniskirt IMHO

Being bored isn't a bad thing.. it gives the mind freedom to explore :D

Enjoy!

TracyFS.jpg

Why the fuck did they have to do this? She would actually have preferred being completely naked like the other crucified women. But this! This is worse!

Why leave her wearing the shortest possible miniskirt--with no goddamn underwear! Why? Why? It clearly wasn't out of concern for her modesty. Fuck that thought! No, it was only to cause her more than the usual humiliation. Get her more unwanted attention as she struggles on her cross.

If she'd been crucified naked like all the others her exposed crotch would have been on display from the beginning. Just one more vagina to look up at, to ogle. One more like all the rest on display for public viewing. Humiliation shared lessens the personal impact. She wouldn't be standing out on her cross here today. She'd be just one among the 15 crucified women. Not worth any special attention.

She's young, 22 years old, but the others are young too. Her body is slim, athletic, and her tits are nice, but not the best on display here. She'll even admit that to herself. Some of the other girls are much better endowed. Their figures more curvaceous, more lush. Heavy boobs bobbling and swaying. They should be getting the attention! Not her! And they would, guys being such pigs and all.

But noooo! The executioners had to pick her out for special attention, the fucking bastards! Decided not to completely strip her. Blouse, bra, panties all gone! But they left her the "dignity" of wearing a very short mini skirt with no panties? How does that make any fucking sense? Especially when she's elevated up high on a cross and she cannot protect herself. At least panties would have covered her a little!

A mostly naked girl wearing a mini skirt. It just attracts attention. And the wrong kind too. Guys take it as a challenge to get a view of her vag. The idea of a girl in a short skirt with no panties, nothing over her crotch to conceal her private parts, is just so fucking attractive to spectators. Too many people around her cross. Too close! Get away! Mostly men--young men--some with obvious erections. (Some women too for some fucking reason.)

All trying to get a look up her skirt. Get a peek at her pussy. Her cunt. Twat. Snatch. Clam. Slit. Snatch. Box. Cooze. Coochie. Cooch. Muff. Poontang. Gash. On and fucking on! She's heard every imaginable word for a woman's vagina -- and then some. How fucking inventive you guys are!

Some get a stick and try to flip up the hem of her skirt. The guards warn them. Just look, don't touch.

How to avoid this horrible, unwanted attention? It's obvious!

She tries to wriggle out of the little skirt. Rubbing against the cross with her ass. She just wants to be naked like all the other poor condemned bitches. Just wants to be completely naked, so she no longer stands out. Then they'll all get a good look at her and realize her pussy is no different from every other pussy on display here. Nothing special now that it's in clear view.

She feels the skirt slipping down over her hips. She hears cheering. Do the spectators know what she's trying to do? Do they think she's doing some kind of strip tease for them? What do they expect to see? It's just another pussy.

Getting close. Soon the skirt will fall away . . . then she'll be completely naked . . . like the rest . . . and she'll be left alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
No real story just a sketch of two slave women's end.

Attachments

• CruxEconomicsFS.jpg
    CruxEconomicsFS.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,423

Great pic. Who has noticed that the girl on the right has her feet nailed very awkwardly flat on the side of the stipes, so she is twisted uncomfortably. Very hard to find a good position to hang, or to get a reasonable push up. I wonder what she did to deserve that?

@all Thanks for the many likes!

@Barbaria1 yeah that a good story with some similarities:p
@Kodos the Executioner : thanks!
@phlebas Crucifixion has no standards... so the executioner might have carnal intentions with her.
bit hard to insert a joystick in the standard crux pose:p
Or he was just experimenting :)

I think I know what happened.

The executioners crucified the lovely young brunette facing forward in the usual manner but were presented with two more to execute but no additional crosses. Somebody fucked up! What to do? The other two condemned women must be executed now. Waiting around in the hot sun for two more crosses to be delivered is not an option. So they get creative. They decide to put all three on the same cross!

Since the cross is already raised with the first woman on it, they have to haul the second woman up by ropes around her wrists. To manage three on a single cross, they have to shift the body of the second girl over to one side. A ladder is placed and an executioner scampers up to nail her wrists to the patibulum. He nails her right wrist to the very left end of the patibulum (from his perspective). He hangs her lower down on the cross from the girl on the other (front) side by nailing her left wrist midway between the far right end of the patibulum and where it is joined in the middle to the stipes.

CruxEconomicsFS.jpg To pull her body away from the centerline of the cross her feet are nailed around the left side of the of the thick stipes. This painfully twists her whole body to one side of the cross (as you see in crumera’s picture). Her back and her ass are not against the stipes at all. Only her right hip can touch the stipes.

Now there’s room for a third woman to be nailed on the back of the cross but with her body shifted to the other side in the same manner as the second girl was crucified. The right arm of the third girl will cross over the left arm of the second girl on the right and their asses will be in contact at the stipes.

Awkward and perhaps very unstable, but it seems the image is begging for a third body to be added.

One can only imagine what the first girl is feeling as the other two are being nailed behind her. The spectators cheer and howl watching her large creamy breasts bounce and bobble on her chest as the vibrations from the hammer blows coming from the other side pass through her struggling body.

I think I know what happened.

The executioners crucified the lovely young brunette facing forward in the usual manner but were presented with two more to execute but no additional crosses. Somebody fucked up! What to do? The other two condemned women must be executed now. Waiting around in the hot sun for two more crosses to be delivered is not an option. So they get creative. They decide to put all three on the same cross!

Since the cross is already raised with the first woman on it, they have to haul the second woman up by ropes around her wrists. To manage three on a single cross, they have to shift the body of the second girl over to one side. A ladder is placed and an executioner scampers up to nail her wrists to the patibulum. He nails her right wrist to the very left end of the patibulum (from his perspective). He hangs her lower down on the cross from the girl on the other (front) side by nailing her left wrist midway between the far right end of the patibulum and where it is joined in the middle to the stipes.

View attachment 850181 To pull her body away from the centerline of the cross her feet are nailed around the left side of the of the thick stipes. This painfully twists her whole body to one side of the cross (as you see in crumera’s picture). Her back and her ass are not against the stipes at all. Only her right hip can touch the stipes.

Now there’s room for a third woman to be nailed on the back of the cross but with her body shifted to the other side in the same manner as the second girl was crucified. The right arm of the third girl will cross over the left arm of the second girl on the right and their asses will be in contact at the stipes.

Awkward and perhaps very unstable, but it seems the image is begging for a third body to be added.

One can only imagine what the first girl is feeling as the other two are being nailed behind her. The spectators cheer and howl watching her large creamy breasts bounce and bobble on her chest as the vibrations from the hammer blows coming from the other side pass through her struggling body.
the wonderful Crumera pic af the double cross seems taken fro the sige of Jerusalem, year 70, were the romans do Titus were (happily, i guss) crucifyng a lot of INNOCENT citizens of jerusalem (500/700 a day) that were tryng to escape and there were no more space for the crosses, and no more wood to use for nail them. To crucify three or four men /woman at the same stipites would haven not only been fun for the crucifyers (something differet! not just the usual flagellation/walk/rape/ nailing/agony) have helped a lot (and could have kept a familly close in the long hours of last agony, little merciful and a lot perverse detail..) :) ;)

Back
Top Bottom