Go to CruxDreams.com
IF I wanted 3 or more I would do it like this.
There's room for one more at the back..
Now we dont want the cross to break by overloading it with 5 or 6, right?

Happy Roman efficiency:) maybe not for the unlucky females of a family..

As for the siege of Jerusalem I think roman siegeworks(pallisades) would be ideal for crucifying lots of enemy foragers

Enjoy the sketch:p

Attachments

• FamilyOfThree.jpg
    FamilyOfThree.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 2,122

As for the siege of Jerusalem I think roman siegeworks(pallisades) would be ideal for crucifying lots of enemy foragers

Ingenious! Roman efficiency can’t be beat!

Very inventive crumera. Mom in middle and her daughters? Or three sisters (bit of an age range)? Family crucifixions are the best!

Or, maybe grandma, mom, and granddaughter? Three generations may be a bit of a stretch, but I'll try.

Judging by body types I put granny in the middle given her heavier body, big belly, and saggy breasts. Her daughter is to her right because she's obviously younger, has a firmer body, and fuller, more youthful boobs. The granddaughter is on granny's left. She has a slim figure and firm, youthful breasts. I imagine granny and mom had their babies at 16 years, which would put them now at 50 years for granny (in the center), 34 years for mom (granny's right), and 18 years for the granddaughter.

Works?

Wonderful crumera. Truly inspired!

I was thinking mom in the middle, her sister to her right, daughter to the left.
Other combinations as all sisters and 3 generations would be possible too.

Thanks for all the reactions!
Makes my creative juices flowing :p

excellet work Crumera, your cross for three is very efficent and perverse. excellent for mother and daughters (or mother and sons, imagine a mother agonizing in between the cocks of her sons...) and on the back there is till space for the father. the risk of overloading is real, so, no more of four crucified on the same stipites. I agree. But wha a marvelous eco-efficiency and wood use reduction with the poly-crosses. sharing economy made real: share and agonize in shame

I was thinking mom in the middle, her sister to her right, daughter to the left.
Other combinations as all sisters and 3 generations would be possible too.

Thanks for all the reactions!
Makes my creative juices flowing :p
a very good mix, but all combination is possible. even with the husband in the middle or two sons on the side. and that's fun. perverse fun

OMG You really did it???
Wow! Thank you!!

So who is laughing now bitch?

Attachments

• OMG_YouReallyDidItFS.jpg
    OMG_YouReallyDidItFS.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 1,902

This is a really good, unique way of crucifying 3 people. Also they are all beautiful

OMG You really did it???
Wow! Thank you!!

So who is laughing now bitch?
Hmm? I wonder what could be the reasons this couple seems so pleased to see this woman crucified? Perhaps a throuple relationship gone bad?

What could it mean if the happy couple was suddenly seen to be in a heated argument in front of the cross? ;)

A man in a relationship with two women, what could go wrong? Oh crumera, this image is so ripe for various interpretations.

Hmm? I wonder what could be the reasons this couple seems so pleased to see this woman crucified? Perhaps a throuple relationship gone bad?

What could it mean if the happy couple was suddenly seen to be in a heated argument in front of the cross? ;)

A man in a relationship with two women, what could go wrong? Oh crumera, this image is so ripe for various interpretations.
It's their real estate agent who cheated them on a bad house :p

FamilyOfThree.jpg
Three evil cousins. Hated by the community, together they were greedy, cruel and evil. But meanwhile they hated and distrusted each other deeply. Finally, due to their discord, their downfall came.
After having been flogged, they were to be crucified. On one cross. Close to each other. Their whriting bodies touching each other. For once, they had to share something. Would it overcome their Mutual hate, or would it add to it?

A new story with render
Enjoy!

Through the eyes of Mara

She sees they rape her sister first. After that she gets raped herself.
Then the two are marched of to the crucifixionfield.
Her sister is the first to get crucified, she closes her eyes but her screams are piercing her heart as the nails are ripping through her flesh.
The hammering stops. Bring that one, she hears.

She is pushed forward, she opens her eyes and see her sister hanging from the nails.
She pees herself when she is layed down and her hands positioned to be nailed.
For a moment embarassnent then all is oblitorated by the agony as her wrists are nailed to the wood. when they lift the beam it is nailed to to the top of the cross she feels the torturous pain of the nails scrapingher wristbones.

For a few moments she hangs, without other support.
She feels her flailing legs grabbed and tied together at the ankles.

They push her feet flat against the fron of the stipes wrap the rope several times around her ankles and timber beam. Her knees flexed, she pushes down on her feet to relieve the screaming pains of her wrists.
A moment of relief. then a nail rips thogh her left instep. she lose her footing.
Her wrists explodes in agony again while the nail is hammered all the way in.
She is still gasping for air as her other foot is nailed..

Blackness takes her, for a few seconds then in the darkness the agony of the nails breaks through. the darkness fades... there is light again..
The terrible nails torture her.. for a short time her mind is on nothing else but that.
There is no escape from it, she can only trade pain depending if she just hangs from her pinned wrists, or pushes down on her spiked feet. Both are terrible options.

Half an hour later she turns to her left sees her sister.. Guilt touches her heart as an icy grip.
She calls out to her sister. It's all my fault!! please forgive me.

Niobe stares at her.. yes I know bitch!!! Got to hell..
Looks away.. absorbed by her own agony.

Never responds again to anything despite Mara trying.
Both women suffer on in their own hell. Passerby gawk at their naked bodies.

Insults fly, they are being made fun of. every hour they are given water by the guards.
For the town the world continues as normal, for the two sisters time almost seems to comes a standstill.

If you like my efforts?
Please consider donating some money to Cruxforums for pay for costs of hosting the forums.
Thank you!

Attachments

• ItsMyFaultFS.jpg
    ItsMyFaultFS.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 1,724
Last edited:

Attachments

• NailedToTheFenceFS.jpg
    NailedToTheFenceFS.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 1,551
Last edited:
Trying something out for the first time bit of a ghost of the past, Not that happy yet will try to improve it at a later point

She pushes on down on the nail thru her feet. Her face expressing her pain.
Never laughed at you girl... but here is my prediction you will end up nailed to this very cross when he tires of you. You will struggle like me to breathe.. Like me you will suffer for a long time.
Anne sags down again hanging from her wrsits...that speech cost her so much stength.

He loves me.. he will never do that!! she turns her face to him, right?
OFC not you are the love of my life.. The bitch has allways been crazy you know that.

Anne never reacts to them again.. she suffers in relative silence while Thomas and Petra clebrate her downfall the day and night away. When the lovebirds finaly wake up at around 11 Anne is allready dead for a few hours.

11 months later
Please Thomas don't! are the last words before the nail rips thru her wrist.
Anne's ghost keeps her company while she suffers the ordeal of being crucified.
Braethe girl!!! one more time, breathe!! she hears Anne's ghost whisperfrom behind her, everytime she needs to take another painfilled breath..
Petra lives to see 2 sunrises before her body is utterly spend.
At around 12 that morning Thomas takes her down and dumps her body in a predug grave.

Attachments

• LastlaughFS.jpg
    LastlaughFS.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 1,724
Trying something out for the first time bit of a ghost of the past, Not that happy yet will try to improve it at a later point

Never laughed at you girl... but here is my prediction you will end up nailed to this very cross when he tires of you. You will struggle like me to breathe.. Like me you will suffer for a long time.
Anne sags down again hanging from her wrsits...that speech cost her so much stength.

OFC not you are the love of my life.. The bitch has allways been crazy you know that.

Anne never reacts to them again.. she suffers in relative silence while Thomas and Petra clebrate her downfall the day and night away. When the lovebirds finaly wake up at around 11 Anne is allready dead for a few hours.

11 months later
Braethe girl!!! one more time, breathe!! she hears Anne's ghost whisperfrom behind her, everytime she needs to take another painfilled breath..
At around 12 that morning Thomas takes her down and dumps her body in a predug grave.
What a way to go!!!

11 months later
Thats fantastic

11 months later
the master that crucify, keeps crucifyng. his subs are one like the other, used as much he likes and then used again on the cross. seems a little rough bet, essentially, they are meat for fun.

Back
Top Bottom