Go to CruxDreams.com
New videocard on an old computer much faster to render:p
(larger too)

A rebel, AKA the Dragonborn crucified in the capital with her both rebelious lover and her mother in law.
The guards will make sure there will be no succesfull rescue.

If you like my efforts? (with larger pics such as this one)
Please consider donating some money to Cruxforums for pay for costs of hosting the forums.
Thank you!

Attachments

• SkyrimExecutionFS.jpg
    SkyrimExecutionFS.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 1,716
A rebel, AKA the Dragonborn crucified in the capital with her both rebelious lover and her mother in law.
The people were relieved that those terrorists were finally caught and got what they deserved.

Yet, some complained that their moans carried far, amplified by the maze of the capital's narrow streets, and disturbed the citizen's rightful sleep at night!

Good work, Crumera!:clapping:

New videocard on an old computer much faster to render:p
(larger too)

Please consider donating some money to Cruxforums for pay for costs of hosting the forums.
Thank you!
This Dragonborn made the fatal mistake of joining the Stormcloaks.

She sure did IgnikaMarkus!

Now something completely different..

A work in progress a sketch if you like of a mass crucifxion.
Some elements are still missing such as blood.
Dont know If I am going to continue working on it.
We'll see

enjoy!

Attachments

• MassHillSkFS.jpg
    MassHillSkFS.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 1,837
@Barbaria1 You're crucified, you must be guilty, cause we dont crucify innocent people! We dont make mistakes!!!

We'll see

enjoy!
Excellent!

I'd be facscinated to understand what judgement is made to decide between crucified clothed and crucified nude...

None of the crucified are innocent!
Prolly family bribed the guards to keep them clothed... more or less..

We'll see

enjoy!

I'd love to see it finished, Crumera. A nice mix for a mass crux.

Excellent!

I'd be facscinated to understand what judgement is made to decide between crucified clothed and crucified nude...

Yes. Personal choice?
That would be an interesting idea, maybe like the sentence negotiation story elsewhere on the forums, a combination of sentencing and negotiation for other benefits?
Or just the whims of the crucifiers?
Or is this the state of dress that each person was arrested/captured in?

Nice work, imagining myself as the unhappy looking one on the far right, screaming, “I’m innocent!”

Plus ca change Barb :)

We'll see

enjoy!
lovely mass crucifixion, Crumera, but for me crucifiexion is naked only (eventually loincloth is an option, specially if is "formal" and expose the sex of the condamned). The sexual humiliation of the condamned (sexually abused too) was an essential part of the supplice. Added more humiliation, total degradation in the agony. Made it obscene. And is essential part of its perverse beauty.

For me the clothed and halfnaked crucified are a welcome visual distraction from all the nakedness of the rest.
Think only nakedness is a bit bland in such a big group.
Dont think I am going to change that if I am going to do more work on the scene.

For me the clothed and halfnaked crucified are a welcome visual distraction from all the nakedness of the rest.
Think only nakedness is a bit bland in such a big group.
Dont think I am going to change that if I am going to do more work on the scene.
I think you are absolutely right, Crumera, it's very effective!

I like to imagine that it’s a massive drawn out process to ensure that the condemned gets to wear even the littlest sliver of covering on her cross. Despite all of that work required, at any point, the executioners can deny you that privilege on a whim, so you tend to be more cooperative. In addition to the loincloth, the is also the skirt, the bikini, and the dress. Skirts are usually short and loose, dresses are typically sundresses, and as skimpy as possible. A sundress that has been worn on a cross is a luxury item, like a suit of armor that survived a battle; they are called sufferdresses, and are typically auctioned off to pay for the crucifixion, sometime while the girl is still on the cross! Many women will pay handsome money to wear the sufferdress off their hated rival. Sometimes they wind up wearing it on a cross of their own.

Another group of partisans rounded up and one by one slowly getting hanged.

Thank you!

Attachments

• PartisanScumFS.jpg
    PartisanScumFS.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 1,459
Back
Top Bottom