Go to CruxDreams.com
Some discarded women:
bendoftheroadS.jpg

Almost there, we round the corner.
The sight of 5 crucified women to our left, the gate in front of us.
My wife is repulsed by the sight of the naked suffering women.

Halt! A soldier steps out in front of us on the road.
Lucius! Didn't expect to see you here so soon.
Marcus, old friend. this is my wife Elena.
We married a week ago.

Nice to meet you, welcome to the city mylady.
So anything new? Marcus motions his head to the crucified women.
Palace servants, tried to poison their overseer.
The male slaves are crucified at the north gate.

Anything else? Ruth is pregnant again. Congratulations!
That calls for a celebration!
Maybe in a few days, Marius replies.

I've to guard this lot first

Last edited:
Some discarded women:
View attachment 734990

My wife is repulsed by the sigh of the naked suffering women.

We married a week ago.

Excellent art, engaging back story. Thanks for posting :)

She saw Helen being pushed off. She made a terrible gagging noise as the noose thightened.
She struggled what seemed an eternity. Helen was hanging quietly when Carola was pushed off.
Carola was less noisy, but her face was quite visible to her. She was hurt by the noose, her face said it all.
The seer had told her she would die of old age and she kept faith. she would be rescued.
There's still time Carola is still struggling fiercly at the end of her rope.
Any minute now she will be pardonned. The crowd cheers as Helen's skirt is sliding down.

She feels a hand between her shoulders pushing her forward.
LastoneS.jpg

No it's too early Caorla is still fighting. She falls of the barrel, a few inches then her fall is stopped by the noose.
She is dangling just like the others, panic sets in. she tries to reach for the barrel with her feet that is no longer there.
This cannot be. not supposed to die for years to come.

20 minutes later the crowd disperses, the 3 female bodies swaying motionless from the gallows are no longer interesting enough.
Work has to be done, life for the crowd must go on.

She saw Helen being pushed off. She made a terrible gagging noise as the noose thightened.
She struggled what seemed an eternity. Helen was hanging quietly when Carola was pushed off.
Carola was less noisy, but her face was quite visible to her. She was hurt by the noose, her face said it all.
The seer had told her she would die of old age and she kept faith. she would be rescued.
There's still time Carola is still struggling fiercly at the end of her rope.
Any minute now she will be pardonned. The crowd cheers as Helen's skirt is sliding down.

She feels a hand between her shoulders pushing her forward.
View attachment 735606

No it's too early Caorla is still fighting. She falls of the barrel, a few inches then her fall is stopped by the noose.
She is dangling just like the others, panic sets in. she tries to reach for the barrel with her feet that is no longer there.
This cannot be. not supposed to die for years to come.

20 minutes later the crowd disperses, the 3 female bodies swaying motionless from the gallows are no longer interesting enough.
Work has to be done, life for the crowd must go on.
The crowd: The rich "frolick" in their carriages, the poor on the ground. They disperse once exhausted, eyes still on those sexy bodies up there

Get a room you two!

Some discarded women:
View attachment 734990

My wife is repulsed by the sight of the naked suffering women.

We married a week ago.

Wonderful image and short story crumera! We concentrate so much on the crucified and their sufferings that we forget that routine, daily life goes on all around the crosses of the condemned. You frame that so beautifully here. I imagine myself hanging on one of these crosses and watching this short exchange between the friends. What would I be thinking?

Hey! I'm in agony here! How can you people carry on in such a casual manner given that I'm in the most desperate final hours of my life. A day or so ago I was walking down this very street going about my duties as a palace servant. I wasn't much more than a slave, but I was free to enjoy the pleasures of a lovely summer day! I sure as fuck don't deserve this! I wasn't part of the plot to poison the overseer! I knew nothing about it! It's not fair that we should all be condemned for the crime of a few. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! The girl next to me was one of the guilty--she admitted it. Why am I crucified with that fucking bitch! She was fucking the overseer and he rejected her. That's why she poisoned him! I didn't fucking do anything!

And why are you looking up at me with such disgust, you fucking cunt! You're no better than me. This asshole guard calls you 'mylady!' Fuck! You're just the wife of an ordinary soldier! An auxiliary at that! Why, you could just as easily be crucified as me! And don't be all fussy and complaining about the smell around here. You'd be shitting yourself too if you were nailed to a cross! So kiss my shitty ass!!!

Last edited:
Love that story alernate viewpoint!

A quick sketch:
View attachment 733003

If there is enough interest, I could make a small series from this.
Enjoy!

I'd be interested in a series showing her watching as he is nailed, raised, enjoying his suffering, as well as giving him relief as above

Two for today:
Two young women stuggling at the end of a rope.
hopelessstrugglesS.jpg
A combi-pic of a woman during her ordeal and a day later.
sufferingandreleasedS.jpg

Enjoy!
Comments about the pics are most welcome!

The second one, I read much differently at first. I saw it as industrial efficiency; a cross never left empty, even if the last victim hadn’t yet been cleared away yet. Perhaps a cross where the victim was replaced every 48 hours regardless of if that had died yet or not, just to keep it occupied at all times, like a sick live sacrifice to a cruel god?

Back
Top Bottom