So You Want To Be A Witch.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another story I wrote long ago. Since I tease Praefectus about the romanticism of one of his stories, I thought it only fair to post a shamelessly romantic vignette of my own. In my defense, I meant to write more chapters in which the coven the two girls join would do perform some really sadistic rituals on them, but as usual I never got around to it.

So You Want To Be A Witch

"You understand," Domitia said, "That we perform all our rituals skyclad."

"Of course." Cori nodded, as though she'd just been told the sky is blue.

"Skyclad," Lauren said, "I'm just not sure I'm comfortable with that."

Cori patted Lauren's forearm.

"My friend's always been a little shy," Cori said. "But we've talked about this."

And she gave Lauren the look that said, "Trust me. Grow a set."

"It's true I tend to be a little shy about taking off all my clothes in front of strangers," Lauren said, "And now with all the technological capabilities we have, you know, like camera phones and video recorders, I just wouldn't want to discover that my participation in one of your rituals was now a viral video or something."

When Domitia listened, she steepled her red tipped index fingers under her nose. When she spoke, she leaned forward, lowering her forearms to the table like a castle's drawbridge, with her index fingers pointing at the two young women.

"I'm glad you brought that up, Lauren, is it? Rest assured that our demand for privacy is even greater than yours. Given that the nature of our worship is not exactly mainstream, and that celebrants have families and respectable positions in society, in some cases, highly respectable positions, we insist on absolute discretion."

Lauren thought to herself, "How PC--they're 'celebrants' now."

Domitia paused, looking each girl in the eyes.

"Cell phones are not permitted, in fact any personal belongings must be left at home. You will be given a simple covering of coarse fabric, what all our novitiates wear, and you will wear that and nothing else, except during the rituals of course, when you will wear nothing. No rings, no jewelry of any kind, no makeup. Everything you need will be provided for the weekend. Transportation will be provided; a van, not a broomstick, and you must agree to wear a blindfold on the way."

"A blindfolded?" Lauren asked.

Domitia was not the plump, frizzy, gray-haired tie-dyed mu-mu wearing earth mother that Lauren had envisioned, rather she was toned and slim and had the bearing of a corporate attorney. Her blond hair was pulled back in a bun, emphasizing the severe planes and angles of her face. She was striking, rather than beautiful.

"We understand that you are not fully committed, and that you will observe, and not participate, in our rituals, with the exception of two. I'm sure you can appreciate that we are quite concerned about outsiders observing us. The High Priestess has agreed to your prescence only on the condition that you submit to the Ritual of Blinding and the Ritual of Binding. Yes, you will be blindfolded. With the initiate this is symbolic of the fact that she has been blinded by society to the truths of the Earth Mother. With you it will be so you can't see where we're taking you."

The voice was level, but that slight downturn of the mouth--did Lauren detect a hint of contempt?

"You will remain blindfolded until the Ritual of Blinding is complete, then the blindfold will be removed. The point is that true sight is a gift granted by the Earth Mother and it is a spiritual as well as a physical gift. It is literally and metaphorically to drop the veil from your eyes. Think of it as our welcome to you, as our expression of trust. In the Ritual of Binding we bind your mouth from speaking about anything you hear or see, and we bind your hands from communicating to the uninitiated any of our secrets. When this ritual is complete, of course you will be loosed. As I mentioned, these rituals have a deep symbolic meaning to the initiate, but they're also for our protection. If sometime later you should try to tell someone what you've seen or heard at our ceremony, it will be as though you are blindfolded and bound again."

"So it's like a curse?" Lauren asked.

"We prefer to think of it as a redirection of negative energy. But if you are sincere, this shouldn't be an issue. Are you sincere? I sense a lack of trust, Lauren. Do you really wish to observe our rituals to decide if this is a path you feel like walking? Are you open to it? Or is your intention to make us the subject of some ridiculous expose in the local newspaper or some magazine? Some no doubt ironic article about the group of wanna be pagan nudists who've seen too many 'Charmed' reruns or watched 'The Craft' one too many times?"

"I appreciate your concern," Lauren said. "And I assure you that I respect the beliefs of Wicca, as Cori has explained them to me, and I will not reveal any of your secrets. But I have to admit, in all honesty, that if Cori weren't really into this, I probably wouldn't be here."

Domitia nodded. "Noted. I think you both will find that there is real power in celebrating the Earth Mother."

"One last question, if you don't mind," Lauren said. "I'm just a little nervous about this binding ceremony. Does that mean we'll be tied up, or is this just symbolic?"

"I'll answer your question with a question. Is the fact that you've been bound and blindfolded by a patriarchal, male dominated, authoritarian society actual, or just symbolic?"

Lauren and Cori argued when they got home.

"I don't like her, Cori, I don't trust her. She strikes me as a real bitch."

"She struck you? I'll kill her."

"You heard me. She's a bitch, a controlling, tight ass bitch. And where'd she get that name? Domitia? Really? Is she the mother of a Roman emperor or something?"

"Praise the Goddess, Lauren, don't be so judgmental. She may be wired a little tight but at least she's not a Christian."

"I'm serious, Cori. I got some bad vibes from her. And please stop saying 'Praise the Goddess;' it's so affected."

"Fuck me, you are in a bad mood! Look, Lauren, she's not in charge. I get the impression that she's pretty low on the totem pole, or May pole, I guess. Anyway, what's the worst that can happen?"

"Well, gosh, Cori, I don't know, I guess we could be tied up naked by a bunch of weirdos."

"And blindfolded and gagged."

"You're still not taking me seriously. At least we need to let someone know where we'll be."

"You want to call your family or mine?"

Lauren sighed and shook her head. "We have friends."

"So you want a GPS unit up your ass? Otherwise how will they know where we are? You know, sometimes you just have to go for it, and everything will work out."

"I don't know if I can do this."

"You'd let me go alone?"

Their eyes met for a long moment.

"No," Lauren said at last. "But you'd let me follow you against my better judgment?"

Cori giggled. "I always have."

Lauren rolled her eyes.

"I have an idea," Cori said. "Let's role play."

"Role play?" Lauren asked.

"Trust me. Just do what I tell you."

While Cori rummaged in the garage, Lauren removed her light make up and the few pieces of jewelry she wore--the college ring Cori had given her when Lauren had graduated, and the necklace with the heart pendant Cori had given her last Samhain.

Lauren suspected she knew what the role playing was going to involve, so when Cori appeared in the bedroom door with a few hanks of nylon line and a scarf, that did not surprise her. The ridiculous Halloween witch hat she wore did. Lauren laughed in spite of herself.

"Took me a while to find this," Cori said, holding out the line. "I knew I had our old camping gear tucked away somewhere."

The line was a little thicker than clothesline, and looked pliable and soft.

Cori gave Lauren a questioning look.

"I trust you," Lauren said.

Cori nodded, and smiled. She took off the hat and threw it on the bed.

"Don't be shy," she said.

Lauren turned away as she unbuttoned her shirt, and unfastened her skirt, and unhooked her bra, and slid her panties down to rest in a small cotton puddle at her feet. She couldn't help turning away as she undressed; now she couldn't help covering herself with her hands.

"Put your hands behind your back," Cori said softly to the breathtaking woman if front of her.

Hesitantly, Lauren complied.

Lauren felt the soft loops of the rope encircle her wrists and tighten gently. She felt a tug as Cori tied a knot. The ropes were not uncomfortable, but Lauren felt that she could not slip out of them.

From behind, Cori held a double strand of rope out in front of Lauren's face.

"Open up," she said.

Lauren eyed the cords.

"Are they clean?"

"I licked off the germs," Cori said. "Open up."

Lauren sighed and opened her mouth to let the strands of rope in. Cori tied them around Lauren's head.

"Okay?" Cori asked.

Lauren nodded.

Cori held the scarf in front of Lauren's face.

"Close your eyes," she said.

Cori stretched the scarf over Lauren's eyes, and tied it behind her head.

"Oh Lauren, you look hot as shit. How you doin?" Cori asked.

"Fine, I guess," Lauren said, the words only slightly distorted by the double strands of cord in her mouth.

Cori took her arm and led her slowly and carefully through the bedroom door, down the hall, into the kitchen and out the patio door.

Lauren and Cori were children the first and only time they'd played tie up. As usual it was Cori who suggested the new game. Lauren would be the Princess, and Cori the Knight. She tied Lauren in the Ogre's dungeon, and would have saved her except Lauren became frightened, thrashed around trying to get free, hurt herself, and started to scream for help. Lauren's mother heard, found her daughter hogtied on the floor of their basement and went wild. She had called Cori's mother and forbade Cori from ever playing with her daughter again. That lasted a week. But Lauren's mother had never liked or trusted Cori after that.

But now with the warm sun on her bare body, and the light breeze kissing her all over Lauren let her nervousness at being bound slowly dissolve. She opened herself to the experience. Cori had gotten her into a lot of scrapes over the years with her enthusiasms and adventures, but Lauren knew that without her, her life would be well planned and neat and organized and no fun at all. Surprisingly, she felt a slight glow down there. Her vulnerability made her acutely conscious of the sun's warmth and the sensitivity of her skin. The grass had been freshly cut and was fragrant and soft. Cori walked her across the yard. When they stopped Lauren assumed they were standing in front of the brick hearth that Cori had converted to a shrine to the Goddess Diana.

"I will now perform the Ritual of Binding," Cori said. Her voice was solemn, without the hint of laughter that Lauren usually found so endearing.

"The Goddess Diana has given her children words of power for their protection and the protection of Her earth. To unbind yourself first you must be bound to Her. We bind you Lauren to symbolize your blindness, and your dependence. We bind you for your protection and for ours."

"Like Domitia said, I think you've watched "The Craft" one too many times," Lauren said, some of the words muffled by the cords in her mouth.

Cori paused a moment to smooth a developing smile from Lauren's lips with her thumbs, and lightly kissed her lips.

Cori and Lauren had known each other since kindergarten. They were complete opposites. Yet they had liked each other from the moment they met. Even as a child Lauren was responsible, feminine, well brought up, and proper. Cori was a tomboy, a fearless and angry loner. She had a messy home life. In elementary school Cori always stood up for Lauren against the bullies who prey on the weak, or the delicate, or the sensitive. In high school Lauren, as the most popular, intelligent and prettiest girl in the school, would intercede on Cori's behalf when she got in trouble.

"I should be glad you're not freaking out, you pussy. But this is serious business," Cori said, "Remember; you're offering yourself up to the Goddess. No smiling."

She stroked Lauren's cheek and continued, as though reading an incantation from a book.

"We bind you Lauren from speaking our words of power until the needful hour. We bind you Lauren from speaking our words of power until the needful hour. We bind you Lauren from speaking our words of power . . . "

Cori repeated the incantation nine times. Then she spoke another.

"We bind you Lauren from sharing our runes of might with those who lack sight. We bind you from sharing our runes of might. . . We bind you . . ."

Cori slowly circled Lauren, repeating the words in a soft monotonous voice. Lauren's instinct was to laugh, but instead she allowed herself to be lulled into a blissful meditative state by Cori's uncharacteristically soft voice and the reciting of the silly doggerel and the kiss of the sun and breeze.

Lauren gasped when Cori's arms reached from behind around Lauren's stomach and breasts and pressed her to Cori's body.

"I bind you Lauren from being in love with anyone but me. I bind you Lauren from giving yourself to anyone but me."

"Oh, Cori," Lauren whispered.

Cori's voice paused while her lips traced the back of Lauren's neck, while her hands caressed Lauren's delicate shoulders, while her teeth gently nipped her ear lobe. Lauren's breath caught in her throat. The wellspring of her sex was tapped; she was more deeply aroused than she'd ever been.

Cori's practiced hands caressed Lauren's body, tracing Lauren's curves to the more sensitive peaks and valleys, stopping, like a homecoming traveler, at each well known spring and drinking it in as though it were for the first time.

Lauren felt liquid heat spreading from her loins through her body. She twisted her wrists to pull the cords off, but Cori, anticipating her need, cinched the cords tighter.

An animal sound, somewhere between a growl and a moan, escaped Lauren's throat.

"I bind myself to you Lauren, to be your faithful lover. I bind myself to you Lauren . . ."

Cori eased Lauren to the grass and opened Lauren's thighs, splaying them with her knees. The sight of Lauren blindfolded and bound, unable to anticipate what Cori would do, or prevent it if she wanted to; her breasts offered up by the position of her arms bound behind her was intensely arousing. Cori scented the musk of Lauren's heated sex, and realized with deep satisfaction that Lauren was as aroused as she.

Cori stroked the tip of her tongue up Lauren's taut belly, up her breastbone, and then cupping the full roundness of Lauren's right breast, gently nipped Lauren's nipple.

Lauren thrashed beneath Cori, grunting in both pain and pleasure. Cori licked and mouthed Lauren's breast, then turned her attention to the other. Blindfolded, Lauren had no warning of where tongue and lips and teeth and and fingers would touch her next. Wrists pinned underneath her, she could only thrash helplessly. Thighs splayed open by Cori's body, she could only await the ultimate intimacy.

It was a long time coming. Cori stroked her, licked her, caressed her, kissed her, as though she had all the time in the world. But the caresses and kisses became more insistent, more lingering, more intimate until finally, the hot wet tip of Cori's tongue touched the hot, wet bud of Lauren's clitoris and shot a bolt of velvet lightning through her.

"Oh, God," Lauren whispered.

"Goddess," whispered Cori.

Her tongue became yet more insistent. Fingers that had been busy thrumming Lauren's nipples now sank deep into her vagina. Lauren gasped and arched. Her heels dug into the ground and she pushed away from the too intense pleasure of Cori's hands and tongue. Cori lifted Lauren's thighs, splayed them wider yet and pushed them down against Lauren's hips. Her tongue and lips flicked and sucked at the bud of Lauren's pleasure. Cori now had to use considerable effort to hold Lauren's hips in place, to keep her still enough to finish her. Lauren helplessly kicked her heels in the air, and twisted with her torso, gasping and grunting as she neared orgasm.

Delighted and amazed at the intensity of Lauren's response, Cori continued licking Lauren's clitoris, stimulating her to a peak she'd never been able to take her to before. Lauren gasped and grunted, her chest and face flushed. Now, instead of trying to escape Cori's thrusting fingers and tongue, she tried to impale her sex more deeply on them.

"Oh, Jesus," Lauren moaned, "Oh my God, Cori."

The two young women unconsciously synchronized their movements into a primal dance of mutual thrusting, one that was as old as sex and lust. The rhythm of the dance increased in tempo until Cori could feel the ripples in Lauren's vagina as the dance pirouetted to a shattering climax.

"Oh no! Oh yes! Oh fuck! Here I go, oh shit!" Lauren cried in her own unladylike incantation of lust.

Lauren's chest heaved and every muscle in her body clenched. She shuddered in sexual bliss for several seconds. Cori had never seen Lauren come so hard. Hell, she'd never come so hard herself! She watched, fascinated, as Lauren's shuddering body tried to assimilate the overwhelming pleasure.

Cori waited while Lauren's breathing returned to something like normal. She couldn't hide an impish grin as she slid a finger from Lauren's now hypersensitive pussy, and scraped her fingernail up and down Lauren's perineum. As Lauren's mouth began to form the words to protest, as her body began to react, to try to sit up, to try to regain some control, Cori thrust her finger deep into Lauren's anus. Lauren howled. She tried to push away from the intruding finger, but Cori reached up behind Lauren, and pulled her hair, forcing Lauren's torso back to the grass. In response to Lauren's gasp of protest Cori plunged her finger more deeply into Lauren's asshole. Cori again French kissed Lauren's sex. Lauren lost herself in the orgasms that rolled, one after the other, through her sex.

Cori was in awe. She had never given anyone so much pleasure. And to give so much pleasure to someone she had been in love with all her life made her feel like a miracle worker.

Cori continued ruthlessly pleasuring Lauren, but all too soon Lauren's shuddering and mewling became pleas for her to stop. With one last lick the length of Lauren's slit, Cori withdrew her fingers, and wiped them in the grass. She kissed the insides of Lauren's thighs, smearing them with Lauren's own juices, and closed them, gently turning Lauren's hips to the side. She slid up behind Lauren, spooning her and wrapping her in her arms. She untied the gag with her clean hand. The cords were soaked and mushy. She pulled away the blindfold. She didn't untie her wrists, nor did Lauren ask her to.

Cori kissed Lauren behind the ear.

"So that's witch sex," Lauren said, looking dreamily up at the statue of Diana. "Sign me up. But if you ever stick your finger up my ass again, well, just make sure I'm tied up."

Back
Top Bottom