Sofi And I , A Lover's Sacrifice

Go to CruxDreams.com

Hondoboot2

QUAESTOR PULCHRITUDINIS
I have never started a thread so this is the first one.I have also never written a story before so this is also a first. Let me begin my saying I love the various artwork that is on this site,especially the 3D poser art. I am not an artist,so I can not produce any 3D art,but I wanted to contribute in some way,so I decided to try to write a story.
I have read several stories on this site,but not all of them.I hope that my story is different then the others,I do not want to copy someone else.If this story sounds like someone else's I apologize in advance.
This story is completely in my own words and my own personal fantasy.This is actually what I would call my ultimate fantasy.I thought if you were going to tell others your fantasy you might as well go for the big kahuna of your personal fantasies. No sense in starting small, go for it all.

Sofi And I
A Lovers Sacrifice

Part 1

There is the phrase "I love you so much I would die for you". The phrase is almost a cliche,its in movies and songs.How many people who say that really mean it? Would you really die for your lover if given the chance?
Here is a story of one man's answer to that question.

I met Sofi 4 months ago, the circumstances are not important,what is important, was the felling I got when I first met her.
I had a feeling in my gut that, after searching for so long, she could be that special one.
She had a beautiful face, blue eyes, short blonde hair (even though I perferred raven haired beauties) and an absolutely electric smile,that just brightened my mood instantly.
We went on several dates before we had sex for the first time.There was nothing kinky, just great straight sex. She had a killer body,exactly the type I love. Nice and curvy, no half starved,ribs showing, skinny little thing, but a full fiqured woman. Nice firm round butt,nice muscular legs, and nice breasts. I was definitely in heaven.
Slowly, as time went on, Sofi started to open up to me about her more kinky side, and I opened up to her a little about my kinky fantasies.I started out slowly, just saying that I was into a women dominating me, that I was a bit of a masochist. She was thrilled to hear this because she had a strong sadistic side,in fact, this is what always drove her previous lovers away.I assured her that it definitely would not scare me away,that I would be up (in more ways than one) for anything she wanted to explore.

As time went on we had a lot of fun together.We explored many of her darkest fantasies,with me of course being the victim (I was loving it). Her favorite fantasy was to play master & slave. She would tie me up in various places and spank my butt or whip my butt with various devices (you know the usual dominatrix tools) She just relished this game, sometimes after I had a rough time sitting.

Another fantasy of hers was to tie me up and tease me with every means she had, just to get me to have an erection and keep it for an hour or two,bringing me oh so close to an orgasim,and then backing off. She would do this over and over,bringing me close to orgasim and then back off ( I have really had this happen to me on many occasions, and I will tell you men out there, when she finally lets you come, it is one of the most
powerful orgasims you will ever have,if you can last for two hour or so, I swear it's true)

More to come, in little bit.​

If you were writing on the site I'm afraid you might have... :(

I write in 'word' then copy and paste

Tree

I got it to post, at least some of it.

Thanks Eulalia and Tree.I have not used word very much.I have been just using the "Post Reply" to post the story.I do not know why I keep getting logged off the site, I do not leave the site. I do not know,is there a timeout thing happening here? I take a while to type the story because I cannot type very fast. I am few fingers at a time. So when I take about a hour to write, and then go to post it, the site says I am not logged on.

Part 2

After four months of revealing to each other are secret fantasies, I finally told her about my fetish for crosses. I explained that I found hanging on the cross strangely erotic.I waited to tell her this because I was afraid she would be repulsed by my admission. Lets face it, to most people this would be a deal breaker. About 99 out of 100 women in the part of the USA were I live would run like hell with an admission like that.But Sofi was different. She was intrigued by this.

For the last few days were have incorporated this into are sex games. She found a wooden cross from one of the S & M sites for sale. It was the kind you would see in a dominatrix's dungeon. The kind that is just bolted to a wall. Sofi had a basement room in her house that worked perfect for a crucifixion room.

Part 2 continued

She would tie me to the wooden cross using ropes. I had shown her some of my images from Cruxdreams, so she tied me nude to the cross like that. I was only about a foot off the ground but it felt much more. The first time it felt good for about a few minutes, but then the pain started first my shoulders started to hurt then my knees. I have worked out at the gym for many years, and have built up by muscles ,but nothing prepared me for this. We had a secret word to use, like we always did in our little games, so after about 10 minutes, she let me down.

After we had performed this little game for awhile I was able to stay for about thirty minutes or so. After I was on the cross nude, she would then strip nude and begin to tease and torment me. She would give me head and then stop. Then she would then get some feathers and stroke my erection with them. she would use, or do anything to keep my erection, but not to come until I was about ready to come down, or sometimes even after.​

Part 3

It has been four months since I first met Sofi. In that time I have fallen hopelessly in love with her, and she with me. We seem to have completed each other. We are not one of those couples that are with each other 24/7, in fact we both lived in our own homes. We both put aside some time to spend with are friends, a little time away from each other. Even though I did not know everything about her, you really do not know everything about most people, I was still stunned when Sofi had a little story to tell me.

You see, she was a member of a witches coven, a very special coven that was the only one of it's kind in the USA. It was a coven that had it's headquarters somewhere in eastern Europe. Her coven was the only branch of that eastern Europe coven in the USA. This was in very elite company indeed, not just a bunch of ladies who get together and get naked sometimes in the woods for fun. She explained to be the pagan beliefs, practices of the coven. To keep this story short, the details are not that important. What is important is what she said next.

Part 3 continued

Here is what Sofi told me next. She told me that the coven had a hierarchy like any organization. This coven had twelve witches, some were higher on the rung then others. The leader of the coven was a women from eastern Europe named Natasha. Natasha was the hand picked leader for this USA branch coven by the Supreme Goddess of the European branch. The Supreme Goddess was the highest ranking witch in the entire organization. She was like a Queen witch so to speak. Her name is Annatasha. Sofi continued to tell me that Annatasha was ready to move on from being in this particular coven, there was another higher rung coven that needed a leader. Natasha was going to move back to her homeland to lead Annatasha's coven. This would leave a void in the USA branch with Natasha leaving.

Sofi , it turns out, was the next in line for the leadership of the USA branch. This is something she had dreamed about, leading her own coven of witches. The chance to lead a special coven like this does not come very often. Annatasha had lead the Europe branch for fifteen years. Natasha had waited almost ten years for the European branch to start a USA coven. The coven had no plains for more expansion, so this was a special opportunity.

Sofi had completed all the tasks to become next in line to lead the coven, except one, and it is a big one. She had to talk her lover into volunteering to be crucified nude in front of the coven, with Annatasha present to perform the crucifixion. The volunteering part was key, there could be no drugging or kidnapping allowed. The crucifixion would be for real, with nails, whipping and death. Natasha, being the leader of the USA coven would have to witness Sofi asking, and me volunteering. Natasha had to be sure there was no drugs or threats to coerce me into volunteering.

Part 4 coming in a little while, dinner beckons. I promise to finish this little story tonight.​

Last edited:
Part 4

Now was the time for Sofi to use to use all her female charms on me, the coven demanded their new leader in waiting, to charm her man to sacrifice his body for her. Well, I started this story with a lovers phrase " will you die for me"? I asked how many people really would do it if the opportunity raised itself ? Well, here I was face to face with my opportunity, when Sofi leaned close to me and whispered in my ear seductively, will you die for me my love?

I did not hesitate with my decision, here was the love of my life, asking me to sacrifice everything to help her. Even though I had fantasies about hanging on the cross nude, I never thought nails and death. In my fantasies, I was always tied with ropes, it was just a game. Here was the real thing, and to do it for the one you love, was actually becoming quite a turn on. I could feel the hard on forming in my pants and so could she. I just went ahead and told her, of course I would. She was overwhelmed with emotion. We hugged and kissed, and had the most wonderful lovemaking we had ever had. I would be the last.

A little later, after the lovemaking, it was decided to go ahead and call Natasha, so she could witness my response when Sofi asked me in front of her. It took Natasha about an hour to get to Sofi's house. With Natasha present I told her I would do it. She was very pleased. Natasha then called the other witches of the coven and told them the news. She then called Annatasha and informed her of the news. She was thrilled,and said she would be on the next available plane the USA. Since it was going to take a day of preparation, I was to go with Natasha and stay at the coven's headquarters.

The coven's headquarters were about an hour and a half out of town. The State I live in is mostly a rural one, you do not have to drive very far to be out in the country, completely surrounded by forests and completely isolated from society. That is why i love were I live, and I guess that is why the coven chose this State. The coven had a large chunk of land that they owned. The land was surrounded by thick beautiful forests, with a clearing ,where a rather large beautiful house stood.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got logged off again by the site. I was in the middle of posting my next paragraph. I was also trying to change a misspelling above. It should say: where a large house stood, but it won't let me edit my post.

Part 4 continued

Besides the isolation of being out in the sticks, and surrounded by forests, where only a four wheel drive truck could get through, the coven had thought of one more thing to preserve their isolation I learned. They had paid off what little law enforcement that was in the area. The had complete isolation to perform whatever rituals they wanted, and no one would interfere. They had chosen the perfect location, i was not going to be rescued.

When we got to the complex, some of the other witches were arriving slowly. The ones I saw were very beautiful just like Sofi and Natasha. While I was at the complex, Natasha and the other witches treated me great. I was greeted and welcomed, they respected that I had completely volunteered for this crucifixion. They thought this was indeed very romantic, to sacrifice yourself for your lover. They explained that I would be treated much different then if I was a criminal. They had in fact crucified a man recently who had raped several women and beat the charge on a technicality. He was let back into society, but they took care of him. They told me how badly he was treated by them, and I was not going to treated like that. After they told me about this rapist, I remember reading in the paper about him completely disappearing, now I know what happened to him.

The day passed as we waited for the arrival of the supreme Goddess Anastasha. By now all twelve witches had arrived at the complex. I must say, I do not know what the witches looked like in Eastern Europe, but these women were the most beautiful group of women I had seen together at one time, with my Sofi being the most beautiful one of all. I guess if you going to die, you might as well die in the presence of beautiful women.

At about sundown we heard the sound of a small airplane in a clearing not far from the complex. The witches had a small runway for a small plane, just for the arrival of witches who did not have access to a truck, or from overseas. They would use a large plane to get to the airport in the city, then use a small plane to get here. This plane must be Annatasha's. Natassha and Sofi jumped into the coven's truck, and drove over to the airstrip.

When they returned, it was indeed the Supreme Goddess Annatasha. She was like the others, very beautiful, with long raven hair and white beautiful skin. she looked like the ultimate goth woman, all dressed in red and black leather, and thigh high spiked boots. Being a boot man myself this was quite a site. My heart started to race at the thought that the ordeal was about to begin. After meeting with the other witches, Annatasha met with me. She welcomed me and thanked me for my sacrifice. She was very impressed that i would go through the ordeal for my love, Sofi, so she could become a coven leader like she always dreamed of. Annatasha told me see was very impressed with Sofi, and knew she would make a great coven leader. Annatasha even said that she believed Sofi had the power to someday become the Supreme Goddess when Natasha moves on in the future.

Last edited:
Part 5

The time to start was approaching. Annatasha told me the same thing that Natasha had told me, that since I volunteered for this, and I was a good person, unlike the rapist, they would treat be as best the could. She too told me she loved the idea of a man willing to die for his love. She told me that i would be treated with respect throughout the process, unlike the criminal. Unfortunately there were still parts of the crucifixion they could not change, these were hard rules that could not be broken. Number 1: if the victim is going to be nude, nails are all that can be used. They do perform crucifixions with ropes, and bring the victim down alive, when they wear a loincloth, not nude. This method is performed at other rituals, like at Halloween, or May day. But this ritual calls for complete nudity, and that calls for nails, and there is no changing that rule.

Rule 2: The nude crucifixion calls for whipping. The loincloth one does not. Rule 3: The nude crucifixion is all the way, meaning death, unlike the loincloth one. This rule had some mercy that could be shown. They could have it last till the very end when the victim finally dies,or they could set a time, and then use a sword to finish the victim. Annatasha told me this last method was what they would do for me. She said after four hours ( the same amount of time I have known Sofi), they would end my suffering with a sword.

After she told me these things I was told to disrobe and give my clothes and belongings to Sofi, She could have them. I did as I was told an disrobed an handed my clothes and belongings to Sofi. I could see a few tears in her eyes. i told her i loved her.I was then lead outside an through the forest, with the whole coven following me. I was brought to the place where the cross was on the ground. I was told to lie on it and stretche my arms out on the crossbeam. I did as I was told. A few of the women grabbed my arms and held them while Annatasha did the nailing. Sofi did not help, she just watched the scene. The nails hurt like nothing I had ever felt. There were two men there to help lift me up and attach the cross beam to the pole. After the crossbeam was in place the two men left, their job was done.

The next step was to nail my feet. One of the women held my legs, and Annatasha did the nailing. She placed me in the classic "T" position. I was in tremendous pain at this point. No matter what I did it hurt. If I stood up my feet hurt, when I tried to slump down a little my hands and shoulders hurt. Annatasha had nailed my arms almost straight across so I could not slump down too far. She was a little cruel after all.

After a little while Annatasha said see had a surprise for me. Since I had allowed them to crucify me with no fighting back, and I did it with dignity, they as promised would treat me as well as they could. At that moment all of the women in the coven disrobed in front of me. there in front of me was 13 of the most beautiful women i had ever seen, completely nude in front of me. I don't know if this was good thing or a cruel one. Here I was nailed to a cross with beautiful nude women in front of me and unable to do anything.

Last edited:
Part 5 continued

I became aroused at the women's nudity, the pain and my helplessness. I started to get the biggest erection. None of the women laughed at my erection and state of arousal., in fact they seemed to like it, like they were getting off on it to. None of the women tried anything sexual on me. They just stood there and watched, or danced in front of me, or around me. Sometimes a group of them would go back into the woods and come back hugging and kissing each other. The only ones who stayed with me was Sofi, Natasha and Annatasha.

After about 4 hour I was very weak and barely breathing. Annatasha knew I could not go on for very long. She knew it was time to end it mercifully. She had a small stepping ladder so Sofi could climb up close and tell me how much see loved me. I could see the tears in her eyes. I told her that I loved her and I knew see would love being the coven's new leader. With that Annatasha grabbed the sword and stuck it in my side. I passed away fast and easy after that.​

I just got logged off again by the site. I was in the middle of posting my next paragraph. I was also trying to change a misspelling above. It should say: where a large house stood, but it won't let me edit my post.
This is well-written and very gripping, Hondoboot,
a good story, different from anything we've had before -
thanks for posting it.

I think any problems you're hitting
(timing out and not being able to edit)
are probably because you're typing it directly into the thread -
as Tree has mentioned, he, I and I think other storytellers on CF
draft our stories in Word, then copy and paste.
You should have 10 minutes or so in which to edit
(or even delete) after you've posted.​

Last edited:
actually, if no one replies you could have longer than 10 minutes...

T

Thanks Eulalia,
I appreciate the kind words very much. I was very nervous to post, as my first post, a very personal fantasy that most people would say, lock this guy up. I am so glad that I found this site with people that think like me. I have never known anyone in my life who shares my my erotic fantasy about crosses.I live in the heartland of the USA. The state I live in is called part of the Bible Belt. It is a very conservative State. I was nervous to join this site and the cruxdreams site for fear of someone outing me, some sort of internet police maybe. That is why I did not post for a long time after I joined. In fact, someone from the site emailed me awhile ago to see if I still wanted to keep my account. I am now an active member her and also decided to renew my membership at cruxdreams.

The story I wrote is all my fantasy. I am more into the erotic aspects of crucifixion. My favorite 3D art are the ones that are not to gory, they just have a nude woman on the cross. I also really like the scenes with both female and male on the cross in the same scene. I wish there more if those here.
Thanks again Eulalia.

Part 5 continued

I became aroused at the women's nudity, the pain and my helplessness. I started to get the biggest erection. None of the women laughed at my erection and state of arousal., in fact they seemed to like it, like they were getting off on it to. None of the women tried anything sexual on me. They just stood there and watched, or danced in front of me, or around me. Sometimes a group of them would go back into the woods and come back hugging and kissing each other. The only ones who stayed with me was Sofi, Natasha and Annatasha.

After about 4 hour I was very weak and barely breathing. Annatasha knew I could not go on for very long. She knew it was time to end it mercifully. She had a small stepping ladder so Sofi could climb up close and tell me how much see loved me. I could see the tears in her eyes. I told her that I loved her and I knew see would love being the coven's new leader. With that Annatasha grabbed the sword and stuck it in my side. I passed away fast and easy after that.​
Part 5 continued

hondoboot2!!! this is a good story...wll done.

Back
Top Bottom