Some avatars you could use.

Go to CruxDreams.com
good to see you again ralmcg, great avatar!

Proposal for a new favicon for CF.
Black on transparent background. Here are just visible in the default style.

Attachments

• cfLogoCF.png
    cfLogoCF.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 97
  • cfLogo.png
    cfLogo.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Favicons.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 33
Hi. I was asked, by the system, to post my avatar and to introduce myself, so here I am. I posted my picture, hope ADMIN can make it meet the avatar requirements.

I am a gay male, have been interested in crucifixion since I was a teenager. I have been bound to a cross a couple times, but only as a part of other BDSM play. I would actually love to experience being bound to a cross for the sake of hanging on it fully crucified; the only hope for mercy or escape would be the good grace of the men who put me up there. I live in Western Michigan, right on the lake shore, so if there's someone "local" who'd like to put me up, all you have to do is send me a message.

Thanks, ADMIN for letting me post here.

Attachments

• me july 2014.jpg
    me july 2014.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 37
Hi. I was asked, by the system, to post my avatar and to introduce myself, so here I am. I posted my picture, hope ADMIN can make it meet the avatar requirements.

I am a gay male, have been interested in crucifixion since I was a teenager. I have been bound to a cross a couple times, but only as a part of other BDSM play. I would actually love to experience being bound to a cross for the sake of hanging on it fully crucified; the only hope for mercy or escape would be the good grace of the men who put me up there. I live in Western Michigan, right on the lake shore, so if there's someone "local" who'd like to put me up, all you have to do is send me a message.

It's never a good idea to post a picture of yourself unless it is disguised. The idea of an avatar is a pic that represents you in some way or what you'd like to be. In any event we have no way of knowing whether the pic is you or your boss!:D

Proposal for a new favicon for CF.
Black on transparent background. Here are just visible in the default style.
I still like the original logo but am very happy with the present one designed by 111jack.

I'm a bit confused Aqualaguy you say live in western Michigan by the lake in your post(by the way I was born in South Haven), but your avatar says Yuma AZ. Which one is it?:confused:

I'm a bit confused Aqualaguy you say live in western Michigan by the lake in your post(by the way I was born in South Haven), but your avatar says Yuma AZ. Which one is it?:confused:

OOPS! I forgot to change my profile here when I moved back home. I live in Holland, MI.. Now to figure out how to change my profile ... ... ... dee dee dum deedle dee

OOPS! I forgot to change my profile here when I moved back home. I live in Holland, MI.. Now to figure out how to change my profile ... ... ... dee dee dum deedle dee
It's all good friend and maybe you can tell more about the times you were bound to a cross. How did you feel when you were on the cross :cool:and as you say it was BDSM play what did you do and what was done to you?:D

It's all good friend and maybe you can tell more about the times you were bound to a cross. How did you feel when you were on the cross :cool:and as you say it was BDSM play what did you do and what was done to you?:D

Well, it was always a St. Andrews cross, so I was always spread eagled. I had one play mate who "discovered" me when I first attended a Chicago Hellfire Club play party. I had told him how I'd wanted to hang on a cross, and it was like all of a five minute conversation, if that. His attention shifted to my boots, and I had just bought them, wearing them for the first time ever. Steel toed combat boots with steel shanks. He asked me if they'd been properly initiated, and I admitted I had no idea what he was talking about. He told me that meant had they been hung on my balls yet. Of course the answer was no, so he asked me how I'd feel about letting him do it. I agreed, and the next thing I knew I was naked, spread out on the St. Andrews cross, and my boots laced around my balls; left boot to my left nut, right boot to my right nut. I'd fantasized about ball torture before, and this was not only my first foray to the cross (which I didn't even know the club had) but also by first foray into any kind of BDSM play at all. (this was over 30 years ago.)

He kept me on that cross for four hours, kept my boots active, kept my cock active. We were the last ones playing when they wanted to shut the clubhouse down for the night, so he let me go. Several times after that, he'd always ask me if I'd like to spend some time on the cross. I always said yes, and we always went to the end of the night. I asked him once to hang me but he said it wasn't safe. I mentioned how I'd seen photos of guys hanging crucified, but he wasn't comfortable. That was when I learned that safe, sane and consensual applied to all parties in the play, not just the bottom. He did flog me sometimes, and I enjoyed that; one time he tried whipping me and that wasn't at all fun ... at the time .. I've since discovered I'd like to go there again just to see if perhaps I was in a bad mind space that night.

How did I feel? Always loved the helplessness of the situation; that still is what turns me on most about crucifixion. While I have always considered myself a versatile switch, I've never put anyone on the cross ... whether just for pure bondage or for actual hanging. While the St. Andrews is hot, I would love to hang on a T-cross.

Thank you for asking!

Well, it was always a St. Andrews cross, so I was always spread eagled. I had one play mate who "discovered" me when I first attended a Chicago Hellfire Club play party. I had told him how I'd wanted to hang on a cross, and it was like all of a five minute conversation, if that. His attention shifted to my boots, and I had just bought them, wearing them for the first time ever. Steel toed combat boots with steel shanks. He asked me if they'd been properly initiated, and I admitted I had no idea what he was talking about. He told me that meant had they been hung on my balls yet. Of course the answer was no, so he asked me how I'd feel about letting him do it. I agreed, and the next thing I knew I was naked, spread out on the St. Andrews cross, and my boots laced around my balls; left boot to my left nut, right boot to my right nut. I'd fantasized about ball torture before, and this was not only my first foray to the cross (which I didn't even know the club had) but also by first foray into any kind of BDSM play at all. (this was over 30 years ago.)

He kept me on that cross for four hours, kept my boots active, kept my cock active. We were the last ones playing when they wanted to shut the clubhouse down for the night, so he let me go. Several times after that, he'd always ask me if I'd like to spend some time on the cross. I always said yes, and we always went to the end of the night. I asked him once to hang me but he said it wasn't safe. I mentioned how I'd seen photos of guys hanging crucified, but he wasn't comfortable. That was when I learned that safe, sane and consensual applied to all parties in the play, not just the bottom. He did flog me sometimes, and I enjoyed that; one time he tried whipping me and that wasn't at all fun ... at the time .. I've since discovered I'd like to go there again just to see if perhaps I was in a bad mind space that night.

How did I feel? Always loved the helplessness of the situation; that still is what turns me on most about crucifixion. While I have always considered myself a versatile switch, I've never put anyone on the cross ... whether just for pure bondage or for actual hanging. While the St. Andrews is hot, I would love to hang on a T-cross.

Thank you for asking!
So call me provincial, but I have never heard of the Chicago Hellfire Club please tell me about it.:) I'm all ears.

So call me provincial, but I have never heard of the Chicago Hellfire Club please tell me about it.:) I'm all ears.

Hi, Provincial! Glad to make your acquaintance! (yes, I am a smartass!)

CHC is one of the first gay male BDSM clubs formed in the nation. They go back to just after the Stonewall Riots, and are of an age with GMSMA in New York City and The 15 in San Francisco, as well as International Mr. Leather (also based in Chicago). They host one of the hottest gay male SM parties every year, "Inferno" in Saugatuck, MI (coming up next weekend, in fact). People from all over the world attend this event, which is limited attendance and sells out well in advance every year once dates are announced, for a weekend of hyperintense BDSM play. I am fairly sure they have a (tame) website http://hellfire13.org/ also here's a listing I found for them using google: http://leatherhalloffame.com/index.php/inductees-list/20-chicago-hellfire-club

Hi, Provincial! Glad to make your acquaintance! (yes, I am a smartass!)

CHC is one of the first gay male BDSM clubs formed in the nation. They go back to just after the Stonewall Riots, and are of an age with GMSMA in New York City and The 15 in San Francisco, as well as International Mr. Leather (also based in Chicago). They host one of the hottest gay male SM parties every year, "Inferno" in Saugatuck, MI (coming up next weekend, in fact). People from all over the world attend this event, which is limited attendance and sells out well in advance every year once dates are announced, for a weekend of hyperintense BDSM play. I am fairly sure they have a (tame) website http://hellfire13.org/ also here's a listing I found for them using google: http://leatherhalloffame.com/index.php/inductees-list/20-chicago-hellfire-club
Well you can call me totally provincial as I have never heard of any of those places except for Saugatuck and that's only barely as my grand folks once owned a farm south of there about ten thousand years ago. So tell me are you going to that Inferno, or have you been to one in the past? Yes I'm a nosy fuck so sue me.;)

Back
Top Bottom