Some avatars you could use.

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's all very well being asked to post an avatar but how?
I have pictures on my computer and I've searched the site but can't see any option to upload
I clicked on the link that should show me how but all I get is this page with examples but no options
Could someone please explain

It's all very well being asked to post an avatar but how?
I have pictures on my computer and I've searched the site but can't see any option to upload
I clicked on the link that should show me how but all I get is this page with examples but no options
Could someone please explain
You finded the way!

Good afternoon forum community crucified women. I have not yet, an avatar. How do I get an avatar? There are so many, but, I do not know how to proceed. Can you help me? Thank you.

Good afternoon forum community crucified women. I have not yet, an avatar. How do I get an avatar? There are so many, but, I do not know how to proceed. Can you help me? Thank you.

Click on your name on the bar near the top of the screen. A drop down menu appears and one of the links says "avatar"

Do you mean where can you find one? Any picture you find on the internet that takes your fancy is likely to be usable, download it to your computer then find the 'avatar' menu here (as Barb says, via your name on the task bar) and follow the prompt to upload it here.
If that doesn't work, it might be that the image is too big, in which case try another, but that doesn't happen too often.

Hi,
This is going to be part of a welcome package.
If you use one please leave a comment to say which one. More to follow.
Melissa

You can download one of these to your computer - click to see it fullsize, then right click and select 'save image as', choose where you want to store it on your hard disk, and click 'save'. Or find any pic on the Forums or elsewhere on the net and download it the same way.
[Note: several of these avatars are now in use - 19.02.2013]
Once you've got a suitable pic to use for your avatar stored on your computer, it's quite easy.
1 Put the cursor on your name near right end of top bar, don't click until a dropdown menu appears,
2 then click 'Avatar' on that menu,
3 click 'Choose File',
4 which will bring up your own hard disk directory, where you find and double-click on your chosen pic.
Then it should appear in the Avatar box.
If it doesn't, it's probably because the pic's unsuitable in some technical way, you may need to try one or two others.
If you have any further problems, do contact any staff member -the home page shows which staff are online - click on their avatar, then on 'Start a Conversation' on the ID card that comes up.​
Just add any picture you like from this forum or anywhere online to your personal pictures, then click on the square that would be your avatar it should bring up your personal pictures pick the one you like and you should be good.

I need to change my avatar but goes in error.
Please Melissa can you help me?
Here is my photo View attachment 557891

I did try, L'bogo, but I ran into a system error. :(

It seems we moderators don't have permission to change people's avatars. I did try updating my avatar with the file you attached, and that did work. Did you remember to hit 'okay' after you uploaded your avatar?

W

Last edited:
I need to change my avatar but goes in error.
Please Melissa can you help me?
Here is my photo View attachment 557891
I did try, L'bogo, but I ran into a system error. :(

It seems we moderators don't have permission to change people's avatars. I did try updating my avatar with the file you attached, and that did work. Did you remember to hit 'okay' after you uploaded your avatar?

W
It was the " ' " in the User- and filename. File renamed and Username temporally renamed and I cand change the Avatar.

Last edited:
It was the " ' " in the User- and filename. File renamed and Username temporally renamed and I cand change the Avatar.
Oh, well done, Madi!

I'd got halfway there, I tried deleting the apostrophe from the file name, but it never crossed my mind to update the user name.

I guess that's why L'bogo himself was having trouble.

Oh, well done, Madi!

I'd got halfway there, I tried deleting the apostrophe from the file name, but it never crossed my mind to update the user name.

I guess that's why L'bogo himself was having trouble.

Thank you very much friends! Only for a ' ! :Laie_22mini:

A small clarification on my name: l'bogo. The bogo (bogus, not real as a mask) is a mask of the Carnival of Venice.

Last edited:
Thank you very much friends! Only for a ' ! :Laie_22mini:

A small clarification on my name: l'bogo. The bogo (bogus, not real as a mask) is a mask of the Carnival of Venice.
Now I understand the avatar! Excellent! :)

Back
Top Bottom