Some avatars you could use.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi everyone! I'm Dirk. Glad to be here. I read all the instructions for the site and I'm ready to dive in.

(Hope there isn't a test.)
But there is - you'll meet more friends in 'New Here',
I'll copy your post to that thread.
:welcome:

Hi there. Just got in. ;)

Struggling to create a profile picture. The drop down menu from my name doesn't include Personal Details or anything that was mentioned in the first few posts about how to do this. Mind you, that was back in 2010. I imagine a few things might have changed.:p

[Edit: All sorted now. :) ]

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Barbaria1, postagem: 544206, membro: 13545"]
Que bom que você pensa assim. Bem-vindo ao CF. Sinta-se em casa e divirta-se!
[/ CITAR] olá eu me chamo Alex, sou do Brasil, e gostaria de ter mais histórias com fotos ou desenhos para mim baixar no meu celular, gosto de bem mas em meu país não existem clubes ou coisa parecida.

obrigado.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE = "Barbaria1, postagem: 544206, membro: 13545"]
Que bom que você pensa assim. Bem-vindo ao CF. Sinta-se em casa e divirta-se!
[/ CITAR] olá eu me chamo Alex, sou do Brasil, e gostaria de ter mais histórias com fotos ou desenhos para mim baixar no meu celular, gosto de bem mas em meu país não existem clubes ou coisa parecida, se quiserem entrar em contato comigo, vou deixar meu e-mail
Alexxandremaciel@hotmail.com
obrigado.

Duas coisas Alex: por favor, use o inglês nos fóruns públicos
(tradução automática está bem, é o que estou usando agora) -
e não é uma boa ideia colocar seu endereço de e-mail em uma postagem pública -
enviar uma mensagem privada.

Hello Everybody. i'm crucifixion passionate. willing to meet people like me fascinated by the cross and any torture before or after it.
. https://fetlife.com/users/8949780
More about me >
I am switch forever, intensely masochistic although with some limits. Always SSC. I love intense, hard and mercilessly torture...hard and prolonged
Pain,High heels ,Bondage ,Massoquism ,Spanking, Whips of a single tail and long even bullwhip.. Participate in erotic photography and filming and bdsm , Manual and device masturbation , handjob or forced bound orgasms, Torture of nipples of all kinds , Collar and chains, Hair removal /shaving ,all kind vibrators , nipple electrotorture (EMS TENS units) , Wives/shackles, Nipples Drilling Games, Master/Slave,Fetish Tongue,Sex Toys, control orgasm , Tease and Denial, Oral Sex, Suspensions all ways , Bondage, Rack, CRUCIFIXION, ElectroTorture, Blindfolded, Violet Band, cage, medieval torture and devices , femdom, 24/7, kidnapping, dungeon, severe punishments,
permanent and prolonged interrogation , prisoner and slave deal. Accept blood and skin marks.

Attachments

• Img6.jpg
    Img6.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Imagen (53).jpg
    Imagen (53).jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 55
Hello Everybody. i'm crucifixion passionate. willing to meet people like me fascinated by the cross and any torture before or after it.
. https://fetlife.com/users/8949780
More about me >
I am switch forever, intensely masochistic although with some limits. Always SSC. I love intense, hard and mercilessly torture...hard and prolonged
Pain,High heels ,Bondage ,Massoquism ,Spanking, Whips of a single tail and long even bullwhip.. Participate in erotic photography and filming and bdsm , Manual and device masturbation , handjob or forced bound orgasms, Torture of nipples of all kinds , Collar and chains, Hair removal /shaving ,all kind vibrators , nipple electrotorture (EMS TENS units) , Wives/shackles, Nipples Drilling Games, Master/Slave,Fetish Tongue,Sex Toys, control orgasm , Tease and Denial, Oral Sex, Suspensions all ways , Bondage, Rack, CRUCIFIXION, ElectroTorture, Blindfolded, Violet Band, cage, medieval torture and devices , femdom, 24/7, kidnapping, dungeon, severe punishments,
permanent and prolonged interrogation , prisoner and slave deal. Accept blood and skin marks.
:wave: Hi slaveswitch, you'll be very welcome here, especially in our BDSM Forum.
I'll copy your post over to 'New Here', you'll meet more friends there.

Back
Top Bottom